Sr. Program Manager with 15+ years of experience in leading cross - functional teams to manage the multi-million-dollar program/projects and specializes in Azure Migration. Certified PMP, CSM and Azure Architecture, and experience in Software Application Development, Cloud Computing, and Database Management. Excellent understanding of the Digital Transformation ecosystem and provide thought leadership by publishing White-Paper and Blogs.
- Program/Project Management
- Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Costing & Budgeting
- Project Scheduling
- Team Management
- Azure Cloud Strategy
- Architecture Design
- User-Experience Design
- Microservice Strategy
- Database Management
- Digital Transformation
- Thought Leadership
- API Management
- Cloud Migration
Confidential, New York
Sr. Program Manager
- Executing the portfolio of Application Development, Cloud Migration, Data Warehousing, IT Infra and BI Reporting with a globally distributed team member in USA, India, UK, and Serbia
- Managing the yearly project budget of ~$4M and with ~30 team member and direct reports
- Successfully migrated 2 enterprises application to Azure Cloud platform (IaaS/PaaS) as part of the platform modernization initiative and helped in saving ~$100K/Year in expense.
- Responsible for architecture, engineering, and infrastructure setup for Azure Cloud Migration.
- Designed a user-friendly interface for Azure Cloud based web application design user-interface which resulted in increasing app usage rate by 40%
- A key member of the program management team to migrate ~3,200 users to Windows 10 and Office 365.
- Executed program to train and certify 15 team members as Azure Certified.
- Implemented Agile/Scrum Methodology and Best practice Guideline for development, delivery and release strategy
Digital Project Manager
Confidential, San Francisco
- Executing the cross-function team of User-Experience Designer, Front-end developer, Business Analyst, Solution Architect, and Backend Services team.
- Managing the highly visible project with a budget of $20M and 20 cross-function development team members.
- Organized and scheduled the facilitated workshop for requirement gathering sessions with Business User, Compliance, IT/Security and Development team members.
- Organized and facilitated the Daily Scrum, Sprint Review and Retrospect meeting, Sprint planning and release cycle.
- Collaborated with the Product Owner and Business stakeholders for managing the Product backlog and prioritization.
- Reporting the bi-weekly Sprint report to show Burndown Chart, Team Velocity, impediment, and budget utilization.
Confidential, New York
- Engaged in defining the Business requirements, Scope and User-interface workflow.
- Managed the delivery of the fixed-price product with a budget of $500K and offshore/onsite development model.
- Increased Compensation Reporting efficiency of the HR department by 50%.
- Implemented the Agle/Sprint methodologies and educated the business-user about Sprint planning
- As a BA on the project prepared the requirement gathering document, user-case and user-stories definition.
- Managed the project budget and resource utilization against project delivery.
- Prepared the high-level quarterly schedule for a 1 year based on the Product backlog and adjust the sprint item accordingly to the priority.
- Engaged with the HR Head and Payroll/Benefits Manager to define the scope, business requirement, and review of the application.
- Managed the team of 5 developers and 2 QA.
- Managed the end-to-end ownership of Program execution, delivery incremental development, and support
- Developed a complex Cash Flow Projection system for forecasting the cash flows for undervalues assets and securities - Fixed Income, Equity and Bonds
- Engaged with the CFO and Analyst to define the scope and business requirement of the application
- Delivered the first phase of the project within the budget of $1M and a duration of 8 months.
- Managed the team of 5 Developer, 2 QA, 1, DBA and 1 BA
- Provided monthly project metrics - timeline, budget utilization, risk, sprint planning to key stakeholders
Solution Architect/ Lead
- Design and Developed the windows-based application for forecasting the Fund Balance & Cash Flow comparison between actual and forecast using complex mathematical calculations
- Delivery the complex application within a budget of $1M and a 1-year duration.
- Worked closely the Fund Management team, Business User, Business Analyst for defining the scope and requirement of the complex application
- Designed the architecture of the application based on .NET and SQL Server platform
- Lead the team of 6 Developer, 2 QA, and 1 DBA executed using the offshore/onshore development model