To obtain a position with high visibility, that allows the opportunities for growth and long term stability; I Would like to become a key member of an organization who would assist a corporation with establishing and successfully reaching operational goals and objectives.
- Professional Project Manager with 17+ years of experience managing diverse groups.
- Direct experience managing large scale global programs/projects and initiatives.
- Capable of successfully managing multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously.
- Commitment to excellence and desire for responsibility.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Provide high visibility and accessibility to subordinates and executive management/managers.
Windows NT / 2000, SUN - UNIX,IBM - AIX,IBM,Novell MS Windows, Service Now, Certified MS Project 2003, Certified MS Excel, MS Word, Certified PowerPoint, Word Perfect, Remedy, CA Clarity Portfolio Management, MS Access 97, 00 & 02 Oracle 7,DB2,SQL,SQL+,Java (J2EE),XML,HTML, Lotus 123, AS400 - Daly & Walcott, Point of Sale Systems (POS),Lotus Notes R5,PeopleWorx,,Avanti 8.0/10.1,JEdwards Daly & Walcott, DOS/Windows, Windchill, StarTeam, MS SharePoint 2007,MS Visio 2003,MS Publisher 98, PROFS,CcMail 2.03/6.0Crystal Reports 4.0,MS Outlook 2003,Word 2.0/6.0 / 2003 , Excel 4.0/5.0 / 2003 , MS Project 4.0 / 2003,MS PowerPoint 02 &03,ABC FlowCharter 3.0
Infrastructure Project Manager
- Manage the Depreciation Project for all depreciated IT equipment for Confidential, Michigan Medicine.
- Reviews current processes and procedures in order to identify areas of needed improvement
- PM for Depreciation Projects for Windows 2008 and related depreciated servers and IT Infrastructure: Activities include working directly with management, manage procurement of IT equipment, Scheduling, Provide direction to all supporting teams and Status Reporting.
- Develop FY21, FY23 & FY23 Multi - million dollar Budgets by collecting and analyzing data to procure resources, equipment and equipment maintenance for UofM, Michigan Medicine IT Infrastructure department.
- Successfully manage and implement remediation programs that include remediating a security gap and standardize the corporate security toolset via server migrations.
- Implemented an accelerated server migration process in order to meet corporate goals and cost savings, earning the Team Excellence .
- Successfully coordinated and managed over 1400 server migrations through the accelerated server migration process within a 90-day timeframe using Agile framework methodologies.
- Leverage resources needed for large/high-risk projects.
- Develop and implement program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics.
- Interacts with senior leadership and major stakeholders to establish strategic plans and objectives for programs and projects.
- Responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities and strategies in a project life-cycle related, with high visibility projects that are long-term, across one or more lines of business and carry a substantial impact to the related businesses.
- Successfully manage hybrid Teams that were Waterfall and Agile. Manage Scrum Teams, managed JIRA KANBAN Boards for Hardware moves, Sprint Boards for Remediation, to implement remediation programs that include remediating a security gap and standardize the corporate security toolset via server migrations.
- Lead Scrum Teams, remove blockers/impediments.
- Work with Product Owners, and provide servant leadership when there wasn’t a Product Owner.
- Lead Iteration Ceremonies to T-Shirt Size Epics, Groom User Story(s) for Release Planning.
- Gather requirements from Internal Users, Organization, and our Line of Business.
Global Infrastructure Project Manager
- Manage project plans for Confidential global data centers, including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, requirements/specifications, schedules, budgets, and resource allocation.
- Manage project milestones and deliverables.
- Manage project execution to guarantee adherence to scope, schedule and budget.
- Lead project status meeting and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Direct activities of project team.
- Successfully implement IT project across cross functional teams within Confidential .
- Implement and manage infrastructure projects for all Confidential global data centers.
- Successfully deployed Server Automation Hardware and Enterprise Asset Management Software on all Confidential managed servers.
- Manage project execution to guarantee adherence to scope, schedule and budget in Confidential PPM (Project Portfolio Management System) and in JIRA
Infrastructure Project Manager
- Maintain project information repository entries, prepare service and change requests, develop and maintain resource forecast and utilization reports.
- Develop project planning and communication documents, including project plans using MS-Project Server, presentations using MS-PowerPoint, and project documentation using MS-Word, Visio and Excel.
- Ensure consistent implementation of project processes across common project objectives. Negotiate adequate resources are available to ensure delivery commitments are met.
- Manage project issues, including issue identification, escalation, and resolution status tracking. Provide detailed and/or management reporting for project status.
- Develop, monitor and report on budgets as required, including periodic cost and productivity analysis and status reporting.
IT Project Manager
- Manage electronic government implementation throughout lifecycle
- Develop and manage project design strategies of implementation
- Develop and maintain project timing, work plans, status reports and resource allocation
- Document all current and future process, policy & procedures
- Track high level project performance to produce weekly reports to facilitate meetings with IT Leaders to communicate issues/risks, concerns and overall project status.
ITO PMO Project Manager
- Manage international Infrastructure Technology and Security Operational application projects throughout Canada, Mexico and South America within the ITO PMO offices and facilitate the alignment of project budgets, risk management plans, issue logs, status reports, project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Track high level project performance to produce weekly Dashboards and monthly Scorecard Reports to facilitate meetings with IT Leaders to communicate issues/risks and concerns
- Managed ITO PMO projects through the SDM methodology (Solution Delivery Methodology)ctively run on supported hardware.
Project Coordinator and Project Delivery Lead
- Implement Project Management Process & Procedures
- Coach & Mentor Delivery Leads on PM Methodologies including PLM throughout Product Data Management (PDM) and Product Design (CAx)
- Delivery Lead for Medicare Advantage Analytics special projects
- Manage and Maintain Project Delivery status and reports using Dashboard reporting
- Manage development teams to develop java based projects to achieve reporting measures and Demand Management web tools.
- Manage and Maintain Resource Allocations
- SAP integration - SAP Easy Document Management Expert
- Manage Quality Assurance Programs
- Lead and monitor APQP processes for multiple projects
- Coordinate Document Management System and Design Orders Forms
- Create new projects in global corporate environment
- Manage multi-million dollar international Heat Shield and Cylinder Head Gasket programs throughout Germany, Mexico and Turkey.
- Create and execute program work plans and schedules
- Track program status/updates
- Allocate resources and individual responsibilities
- Facilitate international communication and meetings to develop program strategies among all regional/international team members
- Manage production line changes in Mexico to meet Q1 standards
- EMO groups, getting everyone up to speed on new business sourcing processes
- Interfacing with high level executives
- Developing process strategies for Low Cost Components for new international supplier base
- Creating presentations of the information (process strategies)
- International procurement and supply management interfacing with suppliers in Shanghai, Bangkok, China, Southeast Asia and India.
- Provide high level of purchasing/buyer process service to all EMO’s and international Tier 1 & Tier 2 suppliers for all vehicle components/commodities (production & non-production)
- Process & Strategy Lead
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
- Managed thirteen+ domestic and global multi-million dollar programs simultaneously.
- Developed informational time tracking computer integration through Visio.
- Facilitated milestone operational tracking meetings for all programs.
- Liaison between Design Research Engineers, suppliers and program management team.
- Analyze and report timing deliverables and predecessors.
- PM for AIS/Exhaust Powertrain Vehicle Projects: Activities included working directly with management, maintain supplier relations, Perform Project Scheduling Analysis, WBS (Work Breakdown Structure), Customer/Client coordination, provide direction to all supporting teams, Status Reporting
- Worked closely with Directors, Plant Managers/Line Supervisors & PM team of 20+ Tier 1 & Tier 2 domestic and global suppliers.
- Administrated milestone tracking and operational goals for Program Status Reports for project team
- Developed MS Project Templates
- Maintained and Distribute Management and Overview Plans
- Managed all program/projects operational goals through Critical Path Methodology, FPDS & GPDS (Ford & Global Product Development System)