- Extensive hands on experience on software development in top tier investment banks
- Expertise in Capital Markets, Cash Securities, Fixed Income, Options, Prime Services, Prime Brokerage, Clearing and Settlement, Front - office, Middle-office and Back-office Post-Trade technologies
- Expertise in Integration, Migration and Re-Engineering projects
- Experience with Reference data systems, data governance and data quality
- Experience managing projects through complete lifecycle - from ideation to implementation and delivery
- Managed a team size of 30+; Managed cross-LOB, matrix teams, onshore & offshore teams
- Designed and developed cross-platform projects involving Mainframes, Distributed and Web technologies
- Experience in SDLC - Full Software Development Life Cycle using waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Proven leadership ability to cultivate a collaborative and communicative high-energy delivery organization
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with senior stakeholders
- Ability to influence behavior, motivate teams, affinity for coaching and mentoring
- Investment Banking, Prime Brokerage, Capital Markets, Retail Banking, Financial Services, Healthcare, Pharma Insurance
- Waterfall and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Scrum, Kanban, Project planning, Resource planning, Budget Management, Software development, Product management, Risk Management, Change and Release management
- MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel VBA, JIRA, Mercury Quality Center (ALM), Confluence
Mainframe: CICS, DB2, COBOL, PL/I, JCL, VSAM, REXX, CLIST, MQ-Series, SPUFI JAVA, J2EE, JSP, EJB, JMS, JDBC, Servlets, Web Services, log4j, SOAP, MQ, XML, WebLogic
Databases: DB2, ORACLE, MySQL, SQL, PL/ SQL, MS Access, Spotfire, ERwin
Sr. Program Manager/Business Analyst
- Program Manager, Business analyst on a multi-year program to migrate legacy Client Reporting to a strategic platform.
- Product Manager and lead analyst for Client Profiling work stream for a global multi-year Legal Entity decommission initiative.
- Documented all legacy client profile data, inputs, outputs, logic and flows; built product backlogs, developed and prioritized epics, features and user stories; and worked with tech team to define the implementation plan.
- Developed SME status within the respective area including deep knowledge on relevant application’s functionality, data flows, release management, development queue, and stakeholder base.
- Business Analysis responsibilities required development of strong relationships with the core stakeholders including product management, operations and numerous technology teams, as well as documentation of functional requirements and translation to technical design and impact specifications.
- Oracle Exadata Migration - established communication and migration plan and coordinated successful migration Coordination of large cross functional deliveries, management of an ongoing application backlog, SDLC process and initiative and project governance reporting, build roadmaps, create decks and chair steering committee meetings.
- Responsible for end-to-end solutions delivery working with technology teams on a high visibility Mainframe Migration projects for Broker-Dealers Registration Systems with FINRA.
- Established UX design for web developments.
- Managed BAU tasks for a portfolio of Compliance systems for Blue Sheets and LOPR.
- Performed cost-benefit analysis for migrating blue sheets data warehouse to Big Data platform.
- Manage project budget and resource plans.
- Responsible for managing the end to end projects execution and delivery.
Program Manager/Delivery Manager
- Program Delivery Manager as part of Big-Three coordinated with PMO and BSA for a huge multi-year Integration program to integrate west and east systems for Confidential .
- Managed cross-functional technology teams to manage the overall execution and deployment of a portfolio of eligibility and pharmacy interfacing application projects for Confidential Client.
- Provide leadership and direction to the development team throughout project delivery.
- Directed and managed the delivery of the projects schedule, costs and scope.
- Managed escalations to C-levels.
Project Delivery Manager
Environment: .NET, Web technologies
- Created and improved project processes and quality standards for projects.
- Produced project documentation, specifications and presentations.
- Worked with technology teams on BOW items delivery, and quality reviews.
- Worked with vendors on software and hardware purchases.
- Responsible for Reference data integrity, quality control checks, and processes.
- Data analytics using Spotfire.
Technical Project Manager, Business Analyst
- Solutions Architect with ability to think strategically and tactically utilizing hands-on experience to build solutions.
- SME for Middle and Back-office transaction capturing, settlement systems with domain expertise.
- Used Erwin for data modeling and data governance. Lead many projects from initiation through final implementation on many cross-platform applications in Mainframe, JAVA and Web technologies. Managed onsite and offshore and cross-functional teams. Key person in establishing Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) standards.
- As a Technical PM/BA, designed and developed a web-based Exception Management System developed for exposing middle/back-office trade booking exceptions for Prime Services trades.
- As a PMO/ Testing and Environment Manager for Cash and Securities Aggregation system - a large-scale project that provides position and balances to support Equity Reporting for Prime Services. As App Dev Manager designed and developed a system for International Bank Charges (FX) to show all the transactions and fees related to Swift FX transactions between CS and the Agent Banks saving millions of dollars in fee and invoice reconciliations.
- As a Business Analyst for Expense Management System - to deliver an integrated firm-wide system to address Brokerage, Clearance and Exchange fees on transactions in FX, LDO, Listed Equities and other Equities products.
- Worked on many other Web-based Portal projects, improve UX, UI and modernized web platforms.