- Strategic, customer focused Senior Project Manager with a proven record of success in driving critical initiatives from planning through execution, achieving measurable organizational impact utilizing Agile approach.
- Combine leadership abilities, technical acumen and relationship building skills to engage stakeholders and enable data - driven decision-making.
- Excel at defining and delivering an overall program concept and direction to ensure high levels of efficiency and excellence using different tools such as Jira, PPM, vision 360 and others.
- Keen ability to perform in changing environments; communicates progress, issues, and solutions seamlessly throughout the organization.
- A leader in Service Delivery migrated 120,000 users to the newest trading software, managed the information flow within the team and accomplished 97% adoption after the three-phased deployments
- Project Coordination; administered and delivered multiple sizeable concurrent projects throughout QA testing over three months; completed on-time and plan.
- A strategic planner who executes; managed significant delayed code migration across phased tests plan, identified exact items with PMs and developers; tested and delivered zero issues upon completion.
Project Coordination | Project Development Lifecycle | Agile | Waterfall | Azure DevOps | Jira | PPM | Vision360 | Remedy | SharePoint | Systems Analysis | Project Planning (Scope/Budget/Timeline) | Service Delivery | Six Sigma & Continuous Process Improvement | Project Management | Risk Management & Mitigation | Software Code Migration | User Acceptance Testing | BETA Testing | Development Teams | Business Requirements | Brokerage Applications Testing | Front & Back Office Agent | Vendor Management | End-User Collaboration | Team Leadership & Mentoring | Complex Issue Resolution | KPI/Metrics | Executive Collaboration | Stakeholder Management
Project Manager and Product Manager
- Redesigned the custom O365 SharePoint intranet site and external site for Confidential using Agile approach
- Conduct Project Kickoff meeting calls to gather requirements from multiple business owners, departments and created the Business Requirement Documentation based on the feedback and enhancements that will be part of the new intranet framework design.
- Worked with different vendors to integrate functionalities and data to both intranet and the Confidential website
- Created and coordinated the business testing process for internal users / stakeholders and had them provide acknowledgements that their requirements were properly translated to the product
- Created and managed the QA testing process and improved the creations of test scripts / test plans to ensure that proper validations are met.
- Created Project Timelines / Testing and deployment plans
- Created Product Roadmap for future enhancements and technological initiatives
- Lead projects using Agile approach and Waterfall methodology. Held stakeholder meetings every month to provide product vision and overall product / project status. Coordinated weekly or bi weekly project calls with project stakeholders to help identify the project status, challenges and defects. Delegated different project task segments to stakeholders to help with project milestones, using different charts to track progress. Worked with QA and development team to discuss and plan the resolutions for the issues found during QA testing. Ensured that the different business units are closely involved by helping them create their own test scripts and have them perform validations in the UAT, XAT and Production environment. Worked with the Marketing team to ensure proper communication for both internal and external clients. Worked with the Helpdesk to make sure that the support analyst would have the knowledge on how to support the product post production. Provided communication to all senior executives to show the progress, challenges and resolution plans. Conducted post mortem discussions with all the stakeholders to help identify the tasks that worked and tasks that we can improve on.
- Produced and administer the Project Management Wiki intranet site and overall accountability for planning, budgeting, and staffing; ensure information delivered is authenticated.
- Execute comprehensive project management lifecycle process for substantial projects, developed project strategy, weekly business updates and Q&A, development and QA team management, remediation, through production and “go live”; arrange team and client meetings, create task lists and follow-up measures, keep copious project notes and accounts.
- Created policies and procedures for the Release Management team which is now being adopted by other technology and business teams.
- Developers, Quality Assurance and guarantee the product reflects requirements; monitor progress, track and manage documentation.
Lead Quality Assurance Analyst
- Advanced to Lead QA Software Engineer tested proprietary Mainframe products; HTML and Windows software enhancements, and maintenance. Unswerving interaction with line managers, project managers, programmers, and third - party vendors. Joined pre-development product strategy meetings, executed development phase specification changes, and provided post-production product support.
- In 2003 chosen by management for special projects performed Open System support through the Unix server and regular maintenance reboots. Led internet traffic prevention processes by observing system failures through NetCool and KeyNote.