Accomplished Manager with the proven ability to manage and run IT Operations, IT Technical Services, and cross functional Project Teams.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- ITIL Vendor Management Operations Management Maven Link
- Project Management Configuration Management Release Management
- Program Management Change Management Outsourcing Management
- Help Desk Management Disaster Recovery Data Center Relocation
PSO Manager/Project Manager/Implementation Manager
- Streamlined the Project Process that reduced delivery time on projects
- Managed, Trained and Provided Guidance to Project Managers
- Plan and implement national restaurant POS system installations
- Capture project requirements and translate into detailed instructions and tasks
- Create and execute project plans, revise as needed
- Identify possible compatibility issues between new planned purchases and existing equipment/software
- Collaborate with customers throughout the project to inform them of status
- Solicit additional information needed to coordinate with planned changes.
- Coordinate with onsite and remote staff in execution of project tasks
- Coordinate schedules to ensure availability of equipment, personnel and other resources
- Ensure projects remain within approved budget
- Improved Project Management utilities within Quick Base
- Implemented Maven Link Project Management Application
Lead Support Analyst
- Coordinate support activities within the applications group to ensure their efforts aligned with business needs.
- Manage Change, Incident and Problem Management in accordance with established company policies using Service Now and standard ITIL processes.
- Oversee third party offshore support efforts and various cross functional teams in regards to Change, Incident and Problem Management.
- Participate in weekly Production Readiness Reviews to ensure projects were met milestones, dependencies, timelines and budgets in accordance with established processes.
Confidential, Dallas, Fort Worth
Change and Configuration Analyst
- Provided analysis and reporting on configuration items for the Change Management Group to ensure accurate, up to date information was shared with other Service Management practices and cross functional teams.
- Served as an intermediary between Change Management and Configuration Management groups. Responsible for the communication/follow - up for configuration exceptions on change management tickets with end users following standard ITIL processes.
- Assisted Fidelity with completion of their Phase I ISO 20000 and ITIL Certifications.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
Manager Corporate Infrastructure, Outsource Operations and PC Support
- Managed delivery of operation and infrastructure services provided by multiple outsource vendors (EDS, ACS, AT&T) to ensure full benefit of contractual agreements totaling over $23 million annually
- Was directly responsible for performance of the Desktop Support Group, Mainframe Operations Group, Internal Server Operations, Vendor Management, Internal Help Desk and Disaster Recovery
- Saved over $1 million per year in OPEX by evaluating operational services, identifying associated price/performance inefficiencies and opportunities to exploit newer technologies
- Improved operational processes that increased corporate server uptime from 95% to 99.9999% within two years, which resulted in significant improvement in internal customer satisfaction
- Introduced VMware that optimized server capacity in the corporate environment, significantly improved new server setup times and reduced cost associated with new server implementation
- Saved over $1 million/year by introducing multi-tiered storage into our operations
- Reduced cost over $900,000 by implementing a Common Application Environment
- Implemented service management processes including Capacity Management, Patch Management, Backup Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Problem and Incident Management based upon the ITIL framework.
- Maintained the Configuration Management Data Base to effectively predict the impact of changes and ensure future changes would not cause unexpected interruptions of service.