- Seasoned Service Delivery Director with expertise in building and managing IT Operations, Program and Project Management.
- Expert in building relationship with customers and client executive worldwide.
- Hunger for latest knowledge of automation and new technologies.
- Primarily involved in large - scale operation Management, Program Management, executing response to RFP's, in the IT sector.
- Visionary and dynamic leader with track record of success as leader in IT Operations in major pharmaceutical organizations; Exceptional Operations management focused on automation and transformation.
- Experienced at controlling large project budgets (>22 MN/ Year), forecasting time and resources, developing project/operations scope
- Exposure in modern concepts of Blockchain, IOT, Robotic Process Automation and Transformation. Expert in identifying improvements and recommend robotic process automation to improve turn around time for business operations
- Superb communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with ability to excel in challenging and deadline driven environments.
- Led the team which understood complex business process flow in Supply chain Management using Persona Maps, Design thinking and producing final output via UX Screens
- Program / Project Management / Operation Management
- Delivery Management for technical deliverables of concurrent projects across geographies
- Define key KPI’s and keep track of same
- Manage relationship and serve as primary contact between Application Directors and cross functional teams
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, processes, procedures, workflows for all ITSM functions
- Work closely with IT teams to ensure application supports continuous improvements through process improvement or automation
- Recruitment, and counseling of processing associates.
- Develop Response to Request for Proposal.
- Implementation of project plans within preset budgets and deadlines.
- Relationship / Account Management
- Participate in RFP and opportunities and work on acquiring new logos for organization
- Serve as Single Point of Contact / interface for supporting Client.
- Resource requirement analysis - H/W, software and manpower.
- Providing accurate revenue forecast six months in advance
- Meeting deadlines without compromising quality norms and adhering to SLA.
- Conducting constant communication to the client for the growth of Business through QBR (Quarterly Business Meeting) thus providing inner depth of the account and project.
- SDLC Planning & Management
- Identify continuous improvement and mine opportunities related to Digital transformation and Robotic Process Automation
- Identify business core / critical system / processes and priorities.
- Manage teams of Project Developers & Testing Engineers.
- Implement Change management process for clients.
- Define escalation / response / resolution time for reported problems on basis of criticality.
- Achieve customer satisfaction by ensuring service quality norms and building the brand image by exceeding customer expectations.
- Track delivery schedules and highlights Schedule and effort variance.
Software and Tools: MS Office, PVCS, Visual Studio.net, Dream Weaver, Front pageSQL Query Analyzer, SQL Enterprise manager, Microsoft Team Suite
Databases: Oracle 10i, MS SQL Server 2000, MS Access 2000, MS SQL Server 2005
Languages: .Net 2.0, ADO.net, VB.net, VB, VB Script, Java Script, SOAP, C#, PowerBuilder and ASP.net.
Internet Technology: COM/DCOM, HTML, DHTML, ASP, XML, ASP.NET, BlockChain, UIPath
Confidential, NewJersey, NJ
- Responsible for execution of implementation of JDE rollouts at multiple sites at various manufacturing locations across Europe, Asia and North America.
- Ensured Site are prepared from operational readiness prospective, train the trainer, change management and offering JDE Manage Service support at various manufacturing site.
- Leading organization for complex pitch for Supply Chain implementation using Sales force and documentum management.
- Help set up organization dedicated service namely Validation COE which ensured compliance with standards like 21 CFR Part 11, GxP validation, & GDPR
Confidential, NewJersey, NJProgram Director
- Worked closely with senior leadership to develop and implement service management office in handling large portfolio of applications, Setting up required KPI’s and led service management office to run efficiently based on various ideas such as left shift themes to identify opportunities that could be left shift.
- Structured change management and running run better themes in order for business to run their job efficiently
- Work closely with IT to ensure that applications support continuous improvements around quality, cycle time and operating efficiency. Lead Service Improvement Programs (SIPs) and Continuous Improvement Programs (CIPs)
- Setting up Robotic process automation framework and provide guidance on best tools that could be leveraged using UI Path or Blue Prism
- Provide leadership and technical expertise to team of analyst as it relates process automation and operating efficiency
- Mentoring colleagues through the Blue Prism/UI Path and accreditation program - providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques
- Division of application transitions into multiple waves and successfully completing the transition of more than 200 applications from multiple vendors.
- Provided savings of 2M per year by suggesting improvement in rebate programs
- Designing insightful reporting for business process improvement and benefit realization
- Running the engagement with 40% profitability and provide more than 20% savings to the organization
- Oversee more than 150 people spread across globe
- Meet client scorecard expectations for delivery
- Oversee daily team meetings to set daily actions and follow up on recruiter activity
- Responsible for, coaching and mentoring recruiters to ensure quality delivery and meet account objectives
- Manage overall team performance elevating issues to Expertise leadership
- Work closely with Client Account Directors on executing account strategies for account growth
- Direct management and leadership of entire team including: hiring, compensation, retention, performance management
- Develop and execute mitigation plans for areas of nonperformance
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, processes, procedures, workflows for all ITSM functions
- Manage short-term and long-range planning and budget development
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Oversee / coordinate multiple development cross-functional teams/work stream simultaneously, worked to resolve mutual dependencies in the program across work stream.
- Effectively apply PMO methodology and enforce PMO standards on OASIS program such as central repository for program plan, work stream plans, dependencies, critical paths, change request and decision, risk, critical success factors and issue tracking
- Engaged key Stakeholders by mapping critical success factors to deliverables for program, also maintained and reviewed critical success factor every month ensuring program meets the aligned benefits
- Identify optimal scalable phases that were agnostic to project delivery methodologies, helped team in tracking program level plan and synchronization of various project plans to mitigate cross work stream dependencies
- Review /oversight project management plans, scope and project control with ability to support multiple simultaneous projects.
- Report on project progress and communicate relevant information to superiors and stakeholders via monthly dashboards
- Oversight program risk through risk governance meetings
- Reviewed top 5 critical path every week to ensure program is on track and schedule
- Communicated extensively with top executives, sub-contractors and vendors to establish cordial/effective working relationship.
- Closely working with Oracle in identification of bottle necks that required quick fixing of any reported defects/service requests
- Involve in key decision taken in tracking and submitting for approval of change requests with respect to Scope/Cost and timelines
- Challenge vendor teams for change in scope / cost and take decisions in favor of program
- Maintaining travel inventory for project team members to travel and provide necessary approvals by working with leadership team Overseeing project & resource planning and the implementation of project work.
- Managed the operational and financial aspects of projects based on time-lines and work plans.
- Track up to minute level spending on capital and operational and worked closely with seniors in providing accurate forecast
- Implementation of change control governance for the project and served as single point of contact for changes coming across the project
- Administered 48M program going through minute details of Capital and operational expenses
- Negotiations with external vendors across the program in Budget and procurement
Confidential, Wilmington DE
- Managing a team of 40+ consisting of: PM's, business analysts, QA's, DBA's, architects and developers
- Played role of Program Manager by overseeing the assigned team members across globe locations in USA, India and China
- Ensuring highest quality for project deliverables, managing the project within scope and budget, resolving sudden last minute unplanned issues
- Proactively risk management on program and mitigated the risks actively working with all the stakeholders
- Developing estimations and providing justification of efforts, resource load and budget
- Document, scope work, and create accurate estimates for prospective client engagements.
- Develop detailed work plans and manage the timeline associated with such plans.
- Setting up change control board process and responsible groups for approvals
- Planning and setting up meetings with internal/external stakeholders
- Tracked project status, risk and issues by weekly meetings with project managers
- Managed multiple project teams simultaneously
- Played role of Project Manager on client engagements by overseeing the assigned team members, ensuring the highest quality for project deliverables, managing the project within scope and budget, resolving sudden last minute unplanned issues, and assessing team member performance.
- Document, scope work, and create accurate estimates for prospective client engagements. Develop detailed work plans and manage the timeline associated with such plans.
- Work as a service manager for SOA production environment
- Managed multiple projects and handled day to day issues in customer escalated environment
- Constantly engaged customers in providing progress on the multiple projects hosted on platform
- Identified bottle necks, issues and worked on process refinement to resolve issues in production environment
- Lead team of project leaders and coordinators as part of program management office
- Managed all risks on projects by early mitigation and contingency
- Single Point of contact for all the project teams
- Providing project status, issues and mitigating risks ahead of time
- Build a reusable Service-Oriented Architecture: Both thin clients and smart clients could leverage an n-tier architecture, abstracted data tier, and elements that would support system features such as batch processes.
- Demonstrate sound smart client design and development: Decouple the client from the database but still provide a rich user experience.
- Build complex smart client user interfaces based on well known design patterns such as the Composite application block and MVP design pattern, in which simple user interface parts can be combined to create complex solutions, but at the same time allowing these parts to be independently developed, tested, and deployed.
- The following was prepared using VS2005 Team Suite:
- A rebuild of the existing fat client to a thinner smart client using Visual Studio 2005 Win form development.
- Enterprise Library including Security, Logging, Exception Handling, Data, Caching, and Configuration
- Building a service-oriented architecture using Web Services.
- Functionality of inserting, updating, querying, and deleting names, addresses, and remarks through all layers of the newly demonstrated P2 Land Business Framework.
- Abstracted data tier that could fully communicate with Oracle or SQL Server with the “flip of a single switch” (configuration file setting).
- Developed project schedules, UCP Estimations, managed change control process, project risks, contingency planning and deployment. Preparing project status dashboards and productivity, effort and defect density metrics. Show casting the progress of the project through PMO.