Result - focused and organized certified digital project manager with proven expertise in leading teams from strategic planning through closing. Experienced in managing digital customer-centric solutions in agile and waterfall environments. Extensive IT background provides a multifaceted insight into emerging trends in Internet technologies and digital production.
- Project / Digital Product Management Digital Marketing Strategy
- Website / Portal Development Inbound Marketing Automation/Email Campaigns
- Scope / Requirements / Test Scripts Database Marketing
- Stakeholder Management Lead Gen Processes / Tools
- Team Building / Team Management Content Management
- System Research / Analysis / Solutions Segmentation / Target Profiling
- Web Analytics / Reporting Initial Discovery / QA / Usability
- Technical Integrations CRM / CMS Integrations
- Agile / Scrum / Waterfall / SDLC Negotiation/Proposals/Procurement
DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
- Digital strategy and digital asset production for a high-profile client portfolio.
- Responsible for a full-cycle project planning and implementation (from discovery to delivery) for the key client engagements.
- Consulted on website design, social and digital media marketing tools, digital branding, and PR for a number of high-end clients.
- Implemented lead generation and inbound email campaigns resulting in 400% increase in high-profile NYC-based client engagement with an average of $2.5 million properties.
- Created full-service digital media assets, including website, content, graphics and videos.
- Managed production of the customer-centric solutions, Registration, Information and Data Management Portals for a major Pharma company.
- Successfully led the Scrum team by removing impediments, facilitating meetings, and working with product owners to ensure product backlog is organized and ready for the next sprint.
- Developed and coordinated software design, execution and testing using Agile methodologies including:
- Daily stand-ups with the development team and direct product owners.
- Tight iterations, project cycles (sprints).
- Streamlined processes, making them less focused on meetings, less dependent on documentation and process overhead, and more on teamwork.
- Worked with a variety of PM tools such as Basecamp, JIRA, Confluence, Trello, Smartsheet, Basecamp and MS Project.
Digital PROJECT MANAGEr
- Built awareness and improved lead generation through multi-channel digital marketing strategy.
- Responsible for creating detailed project plans, schedules and work breakdown structures.
- Led SEO, SEM and PPC development and implementation project.
- Planned, strategized and managed execution resulting in the highest inbound traffic and conversions in company’s history.
- Partnered with Creative and Product Dev teams to design effective end-to-end brand awareness strategies, define unique selling offering and streamline customer experiences across all digital channels. Reviewed and interpreted creative briefs alongside members of the design team.
- Delivered high impact campaigns optimized to meet client's strategic vision and business objectives resulting in 200%+ growth rate of qualified leads over the past 12 months.
- Projected and tracked the utilization of resources and organized projects and workflows to maximize productivity and engagement.
- Proactively communicated with internal stakeholders regarding digital strategies, plans, risks, challenges and solutions.
Technical PROJECT MANAGER
- Served as the primary point of contact for account services.
- Gathered requirements, produced technical specifications, and competitive analysis.
- Developed database marketing procedures and segmentation smart rules.
- Implemented lead generation and content development strategies.
- Led remote application development teams for clients of various sizes and industries cutting development costs by 50%.
- Practiced basic fundamentals of iterative development as it pertains to moving/converting to an Agile methodology.
- Navigated complex Cloud-based software development projects. Planned and coordinated product releases at sprint intervals.
- Leveraged Hubspot, Salesforce.com CRM and other tools as needed to execute and track the success of the customer lead gen programs.
- Configure and customize Hubspot to optimize lead management process with Salesforce.com.
- Daily monitoring of conversion across all online campaigns.
- Managed project communication, schedules, WBS and deliverables reducing conversion time by 25%.
- Trained and managed clients’ teams and assisted in key areas such as:
- Search engine optimization and overall blogging strategy
- Email automation and email marketing
- Inbound marketing and content creation
- Testing, reporting, and analytics
- Salesforce CRM and HubSpot CRM
- Marketing and sales pipeline management
FINANCIAL SYSTEMS PROJECT MANAGER
- Responsible for all stages of project implementation of Financial MS Dynamics and Personnel Agency Management.
- Integration with ADP Payment Process, Java-based billing control system and SPG payroll system (ASP.net).
- Microsoft infrastructure upgrades, multi-platform system integration, evaluation of business requirements streamlining with custom front-end applications: MS SQL server, data conversion, and MS analysis and reporting services.
- Acted as liaison for all vendors and outside software and hardware support. Recommended new hardware and software solutions as needed to meet the organization's demands; made purchases as authorized by senior management.
- Using MS Project, developed project schedules. Led weekly status meeting with the internal network, DBA, and developers. Developed risk and cost analysis, WBS, test scripts, change control, rollout, and schedule planning; built and configured the release, rollout planning, and documentation.
FINANCIAL SYSTEMS PROJECT MANAGER
- Managed the implementation of end-to-end process solutions for integrated financial system.
- Played a key role in industry compliance and action plan development of IT operations of Microsoft Dynamics ERP system database consolidations and multicurrency implementation projects.
- In charge of communication with the third-party vendor team during data conversion phase.
- Developed MS analysis and reporting services processes. Slashed company’s outsourced services expense by 30% by coordinating multi-platform system integration and evaluating business requirements.
- Responsible for financial reporting, systems upgrades, implementation, maintenance, and technical training.
ERP and crm systems administrator
- Responsible for system administration, troubleshooting and support of ANSI ERP (MS Dynamics) and CRM software packages as well as data analysis and reporting on Web-based in-house Electronic Standards Store (ESS).
- Managed the implementation of ERP and Enterprise Application updates/upgrades, business analysis and data conversion. In charge of integration of business software applications such as MBS Project Accounting, Econnect and iMIS Contact Data Management Systems.
- In charge of daily support of systems operation and development, reports design using Business Objects Crystal Developer/Enterprise, user support and training, software upgrades, system fine-tuning, database administration and multi-platform integration, data warehousing and data analysis.