Executive - Level Program Manager with 26 years of Program/Project and business management experience in both the public and private sector with key emphasis on ERP and Cloud based systems. Mentor, manage and work with project manager to produce high quality results.
Senior Technical Program Director / Transition Project Manager
- Responsible and accountable for the coordinated management of multiple related projects directed toward strategic business and other organizational objectives.
- Develop program-level design, strategies, approach, and implementation plans required to achieve necessary business outcomes including Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators.
- Establish business deployment plans, inclusive of post-deployment monitoring and support plans.
- Function as the central point of program communication and status for program team members, stakeholders, management, and executives. Communications are concise and appropriate for the targeted audience.
- Serve as the escalation point to resolve program issues, remove roadblocks, formulate contingency plans, and communicate status to programs executive leadership team. Ensures the sequencing of projects is appropriate at the program level.
- Lead meetings with executive business partners and technology leadership to understand business goals and solutions needs, including participation in business requirements definition.
- Implemented and managed Change management
- Managed and help implement Microsoft Dynamics AX & D365
- Responsible for all program oversight, including planning, directing, and managing cross-functional team members.
Senior Engagement/ Program Manager /Transition Project Manager
- Managed client engagement services and solution implementations, full Scale ERP to cloud ugrade managing all vendors and components for a successful build out
- Provided business consulting, knowledge expertise in strategic performance management methodologies, process assessment work, and the application of technologies to business.
- Managed full scale AWS Cloud services roll out. Managed all components- Vendors, design, training and all roll out components. Collaborate with development to plan project sprints
- Managed and oversaw quality-assurance testing and teams for client software and systems development projects. Performed system, unit, performance, load, regression, stress and data interface testing. Provided client developer teams with detailed reports on quality metrics, identified bugs/flaws and recommended fixes.
- Fostered customer loyalty by ensuring that our customers fully utilize the value of our solutions and services.
- Direct the coordination of all implementation tasks involving third party vendors as well as provide consultation to clients on system implementation.
- Manage transition of a client from Solutions Implementation to Client Support. Managed the development and maintenance of implementation portions of project.
Confidential, Horsham, PA
Senior IT Program/ Transition Project Manager
- Increased the company's growth by securing new partners, consulting engagements, and by delivering new ERP upgrade projects.
- Responsible for program and portfolio management activities within the Sales and Marketing division.
- Project Managed full ERP upgrade, Executed and maintained program management processes and disciplines in the areas of: program schedule and quality management; communications management; human resource management; cost management; procurement management; risk / issue management; change management.
- Managed full life cycle implementations of Cloud projects
- SAN/Disk Array upgrade/Data center migration- Moving all data from current platform to new 3par disk arrays
- Managed full scale merger acquisition, consolidation of equipment for entire North America branches
Confidential, Wayne, PA
Senior IT Program Manager
- Planned and implemented various business applications and updated process accordingly in business requirement.
- Provided support to project and marketing department for execution of various business applications.
- Designed project specifications and implemented applications to upgrade or improve working of effective application systems.
- Developed test scripts and conducted tests on projects to ensure accuracy of data.
- Documented business process and changes prepared flow charts for various processes.
Confidential, Harleysville, PA
Senior IT Project Manager/ Program Manager
- Managed the planning and defining key metrics for business improvement and defined cost effective methods.
- Analyzed business process and documented various business functions that require change.
- Identified issues in processes and assisted in its resolution.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Senior IT Project Manager
- Collaborated on a major project to design / build a customized system from scratch (Marketing Source Code System) for marketing source codes that interfaced with credit cards, allowing the company to market and track hundreds of different credit card offers.
- Brokered consensus by gaining agreement with IT contractors to ensure that customer needs were met.
- Identified opportunities that affected the business including online loan application enhancements that made the process more intuitive to the user
- Managed the project to add Private Credit Loans into the Marketing Source Code System in order to eventually market differentiating offers and track that marketing.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Senior Infrastructure Program Manager
- Responsible for "Big Data" project and brought value to business by analyzing Social Data.
- Responsible for whole life cycle of Big data project from proof of concept, scope definition to testing and production.
- Quickly build report with all levels of management and significantly improved relationship between IT and business.
- Responsible for analyzing the reports and presented the findings to higher management in meetings.
- Developed detailed and clear functional requirements using Blueprint and got sign off from higher management. Communicated the requirements to development and testing team.
- Lead a team of nine geographically dispersed people and aligned their efforts towards a common goal. Extensively used Sharepoint for project management.
- Extensively worked with people on business as well as technical sides. Comfortable in communicating with cross functional teams.
Confidential, Reading, PA
Sr. Infrastructure/MIS Project Manager
- Hired after authorization to develop and implement project management plan.
- Primary contact for contract programmers (Non-US)
- Facilitator for scope review meetings consisting of 10+ functional managers, programmers and business analysis from both sides of the merger
- Set up work breakdown structure (WBS) for the project
- Developing project management plan for phase II
- Report costing and % complete status to management.
Confidential, Newark, DE
VP of Information Technology/ Senior IT Project Manager
- Project Managed data center migration, disaster recovery system design, and call center upgrade implementations, developed and maintained Risk Management documentation and followed through to mitigation. Managed staff 10 engineers, programmers, technicians and operators, made all IT purchases for three busy calls center including PC, telephones, Router, circuits and services as well as maintain Vendor management on PRI & T1 circuits with AT&T, Verizon