- PMI certified Project Management Professional (PMP) with over 15 years of full lifecycle project management and business analysis in the area of software development and global implementations.
- Strengths include process improvement, client interfacing, requirements definition, risk management,, reporting, and overall technical understanding.
- Proven ability to successfully manage, resource, and control complex global systems and infrastructure projects from inception through deployment, driving of milestone objectives.
- Additional skills include exceptional coaching ability, interpersonal, and influencing skills leading multi - site and multi-vendor virtual organizations.
- Proven decision-making and listening skills, with an art for knowing the right questions to ask to successfully discern and resolve issues.
- Project Management
- Team Foundation Server
- Team Building & Leadership
- Strategic Business Analysis
- Software Applications
- Problem Solving
- MSProject/Project Server/PWA
- Risk Management & Assessment
- Change Controls
- Global Deployments
- Interpersonal Relations
- Even Temperament
- Excellent Communication
- Writing Skills
- Capacity Planning
- Lifecycle Project Management
- Company Acquisitions & Integrations
- Vendor Management
- PMBOK Methodologies
- Process Management
- Empowers Others
- Time Management
- Demonstrate leadership in Project Management utilizing SDLC, Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Proven experience with leading all phases of system development and project management efforts.
- Manage projects through the planning, design, development, and deployment phases of the project.
- Responsible for managing a broad range of IT initiatives, software application upgrades, software integration efforts, network implementations, system migrations/conversions and platform consolidations.
- Manage and work with development team to ensure effective and successful code releases.
- Collaborate and work with cross-functional, cross-organizational teams to deliver solutions for business owners using quantitative analysis and business analysis to drive project results and success.
- Effective time management skills, great interpersonal skills, ability to work well with all levels of management and promote a positive team effort.
- Project Manager responsible for managing key strategic IT projects related to Web, Policy, Rating, Billing, Product Management, Sales, Marketing, Compliance and other technical and functional business areas throughout the company.
- Responsible for planning and managing the work of project teams and ensuring the final products are delivered on time and within budget and resource constraints. Align project execution with strategy, mission culture and ethics of the organization.
- Projects range in time from 1 to 24 months with a budget of up to $1B. Project teams are located across the US and range in size from 10 to 40 members.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Responsible for successfully managing multiple projects of various types for the Confidential Organization.
- These types of projects included software applications, Siebel CRM Implementation, vendor selection, new company acquisition integrations, infrastructure, etc.
- Utilized all facets of project management skills to successfully achieve and often exceed milestones and deliverables.
- Projects ranged in time from 1 to 18 months with a budget of up to $2B.
- Project teams were located across the US and ranged in size from 10 to 50 members.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Developed and maintained the master project plan and calendar for the Confidential in order to ensure timely delivery of concept tests and appropriate allocation of resources.
- Types of Concepts included candy, popcorn and gaming in stores.
- Utilized general project management skills such as scheduling, estimating, costing, tracking, controlling and reporting on project deliverables.
- Projects ranged in time from 2 to 18 months with budgets of $100K to $500K.
- Project teams were located across the US and ranged in size from 10 to 30 members.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
- Provided Project Management expertise on a variety of full lifecycle systems projects (web based & client-server) and process-related projects for global deployment to internal managers and employees.
- Responsible for managing large, complex projects as well as multiple smaller projects.
- CRM Implementations and marketing materials.
- Projects ranged in time from 2 weeks to 1 year with budgets of $10K to $500K; project teams were located in multiple sites across the globe and ranged in size from 5 to 25 members.