Eighteen years of experience in the Telecommunication and IT industry ensuring projects meet defined business needs and priorities, using best practices in Project Management, In - depth experience with enterprise-scaled implementation projects for U.S. Federal agencies in the field of network data services.
- ATM, IP, Frame Relay, ISDN VPN, Toll Free Service, DTS and X.25, multiprotocol label switching ( MPLS) / Private IP service ( PIP), MNS Digital Edge Gateway hardware platform, DIA and Managed Trusted Internet Protocol Service ( MTIPS), CAT-6 cables, single-mode fiber ( SMF ) or multimode fiber ( MMF )
- Microsoft Office products, including Word (20+ years), PowerPoint (20+ years), Outlook (20+ years), Excel (20+ years), SharePoint (15+ years), and IBM Lotus Notes (10+ years.)
Program Management Officer and Professional Services Project Manager
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Provided direct dedicated support as the single point - of-contact for up to 50 assigned Government customer accounts with a medium-to-large revenue scope and with moderate to very high complex technical telecommunications product requirements.
- Directed and managed all customer interactions including customer orders, process, issue resolution, billing and customer service needs to ensure the superior levels of customer satisfaction.
- Promoted client revenue growth, retention, and excellent professional customer relationships.
- Administered and delivered exceptional problem management of customer technical and administrative issues in the areas of order entry, order validation, service activation, technical and network testing, analysis and turn-up, customer access group, technical customer account management, disconnects and billing activities.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Directly supported various IT Teams throughout the United States to collect and build a database with necessary information to prepare the specific locations to be facilitated into an Ethernet circuit in order to support the additional alternate networks.
- Administered router installations to assure required network bandwidth to provide multiple signal diversity and centralization of the various Headquarter and Divisional sites.
- Identified and ordered additional routing equipment for facilities requiring Second routing capabilities for this project, and shipped required CAT-6 cables, single-mode fiber ( SMF ) or multimode fiber ( MMF ) optics cards, the appropriate Baytech cables to connect the modems and dynamic circuit network ( DCN)- (02) routers to assure effective data transmission.
- Supported the Networx Security complete data, voice and security solutions; and protect agencies against constantly evolving security threats
- Supported Teleconferencing Cards, Long Distance Service, Government Emergency Telephone Systems (GETS) and Wireless Protection Service (WPS).
Implementation Project Manager
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Provided direct dedicated support as the single point-of-contact for large government enterprise customers and delivered complete ownership responsibility and accountability for matrix management of the customer service life-cycle, from customer acquisition through billing activation across the full product portfolio.
- Facilitated leadership to a diverse technical team responsible for the design, engineering and implementation of highly complex integrated product/ network solutions.
- Work directly with customers, outside vendors, sales, network and operations personal to create effective and efficient solutions for the customer's evolving requirements.
- Implemented and managed current Networx Security communications contract orders that include data and voice products utilizing multiprotocol label switching ( MPLS) / Private IP service ( PIP), MNS Digital Edge Gateway hardware platform, DIA and Managed Trusted Internet Protocol Service ( MTIPS) and administered Government billing on products implemented.
- Provided team leadership on multiple projects ad supported government clients as the primary point-of-contact interface for specific technical issues that required special handling.
Confidential, Dulles, VA
- Managed and directed the delivery scheduling staff for the Washington Metro area Ethan Allen Distribution Center with product deliveries exceeding $4 million/month.
- Negotiated appropriate delivery schedules and facilitate customer/client satisfaction issues.
- Consistently monitored and tracked the delivered value of regional retail sales to assure compliance to the department s monthly forecasted budget
- Traced nationwide corporate sales into the Washington Metro area and coordinated deliveries.
Business Service Representative
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Provided business services support to VSP members and business partner providers, developing solutions to complex issues in multiple areas including contract facilitation, claims eligibility and benefits, analysis and facilitation of compensation discrepancies, and assuring accurate and timely documentation and claims processing.
Technical Application Consultant/Program Manager
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Managed product implementation for Confidential FTS2001 communications contract
- Provided team leadership on multiple projects and supported government clients as the primary point - of-contact interface for specific issues that required special handling.
- Developed and implemented a project tracking database to assist in the deployment and implementation for all service accounts for the Department of Justice.