- An accomplished information technology management professional with comprehensive experience in a multi - site, multi-host, networked environment.
- Highly knowledgeable in IT areas as well as business principles and processes. Key strengths include managing SAP complex-cross functional projects, IT Service Management, Issue Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Risk Management, ERP platform support, project management, problem solving and customer service.
- Possessing solid experience of managing all project activities, providing strong guidance and leadership to team and ensuring that all contractual requirements are fully met.
- A well-presented and pro-active professional who has a relentless drive to have a broad impact and not just deliver results.
- Strong motivational skills coupled with demonstrate drive to achieve goals. A confident communicator with strong interpersonal and analytical skills who thrives on social interaction and customer satisfaction.
SAP Project Manager
- Executed multiple projects in the supply chain portfolio involving SAP BW/HANA, SAP ECC, OMS
- Responsible for successful execution of multiple analytics and reporting projects within the supply chain domain of the business
- Prepare project schedules and use it as a baseline along the life of the project to track variances in time, budget and scope of the project
- Acted as a primary liaison between the project team, business stakeholders and various 3rd party vendors associated with the projects
- Responsible for identifying, analyzing and managing project risks
- Responsible for on time and on budget project delivery
Service Delivery Manager
- Ensure silent running of end-to-end IT application services across a business process in the Supply and Logistics domain
- Accountable for the operational delivery, oversight and management of the assigned portfolios delivered using several different delivery platforms and technology
- Ensuring that risks to operational ‘silent running’ are identified, recorded & mitigated as appropriate
- Responsible for managing and enforcing standards and procedures across the team
- Support system improvements and initiatives through the timely provision of resource and expertise. Ensure efficiency opportunities generated as a result of system deployments are realized.
- Ensure vendor performance is monitored and feedback is given into the vendor management process.
- Overseeing and managing service recovery from incidents and crises, problem management, service continuity planning and disaster recovery
Project Manager/ Service Delivery Manager
- Responsible for service delivery of an SAP support and projects engagement for the largest meat processing company in the world.
- Acts as a single point of contact for the customer and builds a relationship with the customer’s operational IT contact. Represents the customer’s interest and concerns internally to match customer expectations with delivered services
- Responsible for delivering against the agreed forecast of the engagement P&L and actively works with service owners to ensure the CPIs and KPIs targets are well within the agreed service level
- Reviews performance of service delivery unit against operational level agreement or service level agreement and drives the service owners to deliver at the committed quality. Recognises any divergence from acceptable plan and recommend actions. Owns improvement plans and ensures they are regularly reviewed and progressed
- Lead the on-site and offshore teams in successfully supporting stringent timelines and project deliverables and undertaking course corrections where necessary
- Closely work with infrastructure and service desk SDMs and external partners to deliver as ‘one service team’ to the customer
- Manages service risks, contractual exposure and critical escalations to prevent exposure of Confidential to customer claims
- Develop and publish the AMS dashboards using a third-party tool for the customer OpCos
- Work closely and coordinate with the project and AMS teams to meet standards of quality service
- Manage all aspects of projects to ensure delivery on time, on budget and with high quality
- Communicate with the steering committee on various activities such as
- Budget monitoring
- Project Resourcing
- Status reporting
- Ensure business and project risks are identified, monitored and managed to achieve minimal disruption to project delivery and success
- Ensure that all team members understand the scope of the project as well as what they are individually responsible for
- Prepare, review and submit IT compliance auditing reports for Confidential and customer
- Develop and ensuring the timely delivery of contractual agreement reporting to the customer
- Develop and maintain a single SharePoint repository of customer facing reports and documents
- Work with management to ensure employees have appropriate opportunities for training that are valuable to the project needs
- Draft and submit proposals for change management procedures in accordance with SLAs
- Develop new business opportunities in conjunction with the customer and the account manager
- Identifies possible sales opportunities and participates in business development for those opportunities
- Works with account management to set and ensure customer satisfaction targets are achieved
Customer Relationship Officer
- Responsible to provide quality banking service
- Perform financial transactions like issuance of pay orders, funds transfer, demand draft etc.,
- Identify potential customer opportunity to deepen customer relationships (cross-selling)
- Resolve problems in minimum time frame for bank customers
- Evaluated current processes and designed ways to improve team productivity
- Facilitated customers in account opening
- Assisted commercial department with order booking and execution and contract agreements
- Manage inventory and annual maintenance of contracts
- Issue system generated invoices to customers and payment follow-ups
- Maintaining close customer contact to answer queries