AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Experience and familiar with using, numerous installed and deployed the following:
- Contact Negotiation Aastra/NEC/Avaya/Cisco LAN/WAN/Offshore Development
- Vendor Management VOIP/SIP/IP/DECT/IVR MS Office Suites (all applications), Linux
- Infrastructure Service Quality of Service (QoS) Microsoft Exchange, O365
- IVR, ACD, 8x8 Telco MS Project, ACE Agile, Waterfall, SharePoint
- PowerPoint, Visio Training/Development Service Now, Service Manager/OPAS
- Security/Firewalls Cisco CM, UCC, Cloud Skype/Microsoft Lync/Excel
Management: 10+ years combine experience as Project Manager/Engineer in Migrated, Upgrading and Deploying over 25,000 end - users and monitoring of 2,500-plus Infrastructure devices globally and troubleshooting; Experience in diverse platforms Sales and Vendor Management, IT, IVR system, IT Security, Salesforce, Infrastructure, Networking, Construction, Banking, Finance, Logistic, Distribution, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Data Centers, Sales & Marketing, Insurance, Outstanding Leadership abilities; Able to coordinate, troubleshooting and direct all phrase of project-based efforts while managing, motivating and leading project teams.
Operating Systems: Unix, Windows (all versions), Microsoft XP, 2000, etc. (all versions), Linux, Novell, Oracle, SQL, Macintosh, DOS (all versions), AS400 (JD Edwards), Linux, Nextgen.
Telecom/VOIP/SMS/Video: Telecom Expense Management System (TEM), Cisco CM/Unified Communication, NEC, Avaya CM, MS Lync, Sprint, Verizon, British Telecom Carriers, MX-One, PBX, CLLI, Digit Switch (DS), NXXNPA, Provisioning, Translations, Testing, Gateways, Trunks, Telepresence
Telephones: Analog, Digital, IVR, IP, DECT, VOIP, Cordless, Multi-lines phones, Wireless and Polycom
Software/Servers/Databases Implementation: Proficient in MS Windows OS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Peoplesoft, MS Lync, MS Project, SAP, Visio, MS Suites/Office 365, Outlook, Skype for Business, Exchange, Microsoft Desktop Administrator, Sales force, SharePoint, Access, Service Manager, Service Now.
Hardware/Deployment: Aruba Hardware, IVPN, RAS, Cisco ASA, HP, Toshiba, Dell, IBM and Printers
SECURITY/CLOUD/FIREWALLS/LAN/WAN: Microsoft Cloud Solutions, Anti-virus (Symantec), Norton, McAfee Antivirus, LAN/WAN, Firewalls Cisco Firepower, Checkpoint, Palo Alto Fortigate, Virtual Desktop (VDI), Desktop Engineering, Encryption, SIEM Monitoring, Vulnerability Scanning, Cisco ASA Firewalls, Cisco network, routers, switches, m obility platforms and messaging. Familiarity with industry compliance, risk management requirements and security standards including Privacy, SOX, HIPAA and FDA.
Confidential, FORT WORTH, TEXAS
SENIOR PROGET MANAGER- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Primarily responsible for managing, develop and cultivate business and community resources partnerships to establish employment opportunities and successful referral system.
- Responsible for maintain close collaboration with Intake Coordinators, Assessment Specialist II, and Trainer to facilitate and ensure efficient provision of services and meeting expectations of business partners. In-depth understanding of processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Manage the checklist for vendor contracts to outline scope of work and manage risk.
- Review, analyze, and gather customer requirements and recommend system solutions to appropriate management teams. Ensure that Team reliable has goals and priorities that deliver on budget, schedule, and design/build quality.
- Provide key information for leadership to make appropriate go/no go milestone decisions during project building partnerships. Provide weekly, monthly, and annual updates to leadership team on project schedules, budgets and design/build projects.
Confidential, PLANO, TEXAS
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR/ SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
- Managing and lead project team of 12 (Subject Matter Expert) SME for an multi-functional programs projects within Security/Cisco, Microsoft Application and SIP on LAN/WAN such as: Performed duties such as Cisco's Unified Communication integrated collaboration infrastructure for voice and video calling, messaging, and mobility. Experience in managing constrained schedules and resources in installing patches, upgrading systems management and monitoring software and general systems maintenance.
- Responsible for regional organizational planning and risk prevention for global cross-functional core teams. Typically supports and troubleshooting clients with a revenue base of $25 M+ in Firewalls, Security, and Applications projects.
- Identifies and reviews lesson learned with Project Charters, Kick-Off Meetings, Go Lives and Handovers STM- Security Transitions: Microsoft Windows 10, SharePoint, Anti-Virus, Office 356, SIEM, Identity Access Management, Next Generation Firewall, Intrusion prevention/detection, Vulnerability Scanning, McAfee/Symantec Enterprise AV configuration/support, Checkpoint, Palo Alto and Cisco ASA, Service Now, TCP/IP subnet, Telnet/SSH clients, Password Authorization and & Unified Call Manager, and Change Management. The forefront of communication to customers and will work on a variety of projects and tasks that cover a broad spectrum of IT management frameworks (ITIL).
- Manages Transition Projects in given constraints of scope, schedule, budget and quality through the duration of the project; projects involve implementing leveraged security services in new or existing customer environments. Communicating and interacting with project stakeholders and senior leadership on project status; PowerPoint presentations, escalating issues, risks & issues, and follow-ups.
- Develops end to end in Microsoft Project execution and manage to critical path, Budgets, Schedules and project documentations and lesson learned.
Confidential, SOUTHLAKE, TEXAS
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
- Project Manager multiple projects and efforts simultaneously for global consumer accounts internal and external to all platform’s vendor management. Work to resolve issues using Cisco Manager and telecom VOIP/SIP management systems (Installing, deployment, telecom cost & usage optimization, MACD, b illing, credits, disconnections, and troubleshooting etc.)
- Define the project scope, timeline, business approvals and signoffs . Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and executives to ensure the solutions can be delivered with budget.
- Act as a liaison between the client’s and vendors for the delivery & deploy of projects and overall support.
- Support monitoring and troubleshooting the routing, network provisioning, latency, disconnects, QoS, maintain the Infrastructure and IVR, MACD, RAS, security, devices install, decommission, inventory, cleanup, and HW maintenance.
- Risk management to analyzes, prioritizes risk and potential impact to detect risk for Software, Hardware, VOIP Environment such Office 365, Cisco UM, PeopleSoft, Excel, SharePoint, SAP and other related Microsoft Technology.
Confidential, PLANO, TEXAS
PROJECT MANAGER/VOIP ENGINEER
- Led a team for Confidential and Confidential global accounts to all voice platforms. Manage, Upgraded and Monitor the migration from storage, host/server, TDM to VOIP for all voice services for (Aastra/Mitel/ShoreTel, IVR system), Microsoft Windows, SAP, NEC, Avaya, Cisco, (Call Manager & Unified Communication), Legacy Ericsson, British Telecom, network equipment and other devices in a timely delivery. Maintain the Infrastructure, devices install, BSS/OSS tools, cleanup, rollouts, decommission, inventory, Software and Hardware.
- Manage the new sites build-out, sites survey, kick-off meeting, decommission, configures end-to-end IP networks, network refresh, Integration of SIP, gateway, and voice trunks in enterprise environments.
- Providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals using PMBOK, Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
- Served as company liaison to business relations with clients, vendors and clients (internal and external) teams. Implements communication plan for Business Solutions and Operations Solutions at Ericsson gives an in-depth look at how Business Support Systems and Change M anagement meetings and written reports to keep client and project resources informed.
- Provided deployment for rack & stacks, coordination, implementation, execution, and address cyber security risks and compliance needs of our clients and other security compliance mandate. Problem solved customer field issues, British Telecom (BT Group) connectivity, and tested include: QOS, Bandwidth, IP, DHCP, PoE, Analog, SIP, and Fax.