- Highly accomplished Information Technology professional with 12+ years of Project/Program Management and 29 years of IT industry experience in Financial, Information and Delivery Services, Pharmaceutical sectors and includes 16 years of Federal Government contracting experience.
- Outstanding organizational, motivational and leadership skills complement a background that includes proven knowledge of PMI & CMMI methodologies, ISO 20000, ISO 9001, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes, Software Development Methodologies (SDM), Agile Methodology and DevOps practices with Scrum and Kanban framework.
- Excellent communication, problem - solving and organizational skills with the ability to interact effectively in a professional environment.
- Worked with all levels of management and end users to analyze and implement their business requirements.
- Financial and schedule management skills, which includes maintaining the work breakdown structure, defining and tracking milestones, cost and resource estimating, work forecasting, and budgeting.
- Excellent business and strategic analysis capabilities, proven ability to collaborate effectively with technical personnel, contracting officers (CO) and their representatives (COR) and end-users at every level to deliver superior results.
Environment: Windows/UNIX/LINUX Operating Systems. Windows SQL Server, Oracle 10g-12c, SharePoint 2010/2013, Oracle Web Center Portal
Tools: /Applications Microsoft Project 2008-2013, Visio 2008-2012, Team Studio, MS Office Suite, JIRA, Trello, GitHub, Slack, Trac, MS Outlook 365, Lotus Notes/Domino., WebEx, Adobe connect, ODBC, MQSeries, Oracle, Oracle Fusion Middleware (OFM), Oracle Portal, PL-SQL, ETL, PeopleSoft, Visual Basic, Business Objects 3.x/4.x, Documentum 6.x/7.x, Serena Business Manager/Configuration Manager/PVCS, Remedyforce.
Databases: Oracle 10g-12c, SQL 2000-2012, Lotus Notes/Domino 4.x-8.x, MS Access Database, AS/400, DB2
Languages: Java, HTML, Java Script, PL/SQL, Lotus Script, Lotus @Formula, VB Script, ASP, XML/XSL, C/C++
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Program Manager at Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to provide Applications Development (AD) Domains and Delivery Management and Quality Assurance (DMQA) Project Management Support with program level and project level management expertise, advice, and resources. Supported approximately 700+ applications schedule development and about 2000 to 3000 weekly updates in the AD Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for Filing Season and Non-Filing Season release. Duties include providing a full range of management support services to the Nine (9) AD Domains and staff to help domains achieve cost, schedule, and performance goals and provide program management support, advice, assessments, and tracking in a variety of program areas. Supervised 9 other project managers who support DMQA and other AD Domains to exceed contractual task order requirements.
- Defined approach to support program management services by developing cross-functional teams that perform specific needs for the AD domains. This includes services such as scheduling, planning, status tracking, budget management, and other project management related services; evaluation of status and health of projects; risk identification and preparation of dashboard and status reporting while supporting initiatives transitioning from waterfall to rapid delivery.
- As a master scheduler responsible to develop and maintain Master AD IMS using 9 AD Domain level IMS with 13,000+ high level tasks. Also, responsible to create and maintain Domain IMS for EPMO, TIO and IAM domains on a weekly basis. Developed and modified macros using Visual Basic scripting to perform QA and generate various reports. Lead the activities to evaluate and provide reporting on the status and health of projects as they relate to the overall management of domain-specific filing season release.
- Meets with DMQA Managers to discuss AD executives reporting requirements and provide a recommendation to correctly provide progress of the projects. Responsible to analyze project schedules and raise gaps and issues with PMs. Also, responsible to develop executive dashboard, milestone, Deployment and Go-Live, and variance reports to the DMQA higher management on a weekly basis. Led to increased communication of project schedule data at the project-level and the Senior-leadership level. Provide all weekly and monthly deliverables before or on time.
- Developed and introduced a various new process that includes a Schedule Management Process. Gathered business requirements to present the recommended solution with process flowcharts to DMQA and other AD Domain leads. Continually provides recommendations for best practices and updates various documentation for communicating changes to DMQA’s customers.
Deputy Program Manager
- Program Manager for EPA’s Office of Chief Financial Officer (OCFO) to provide management and functional/technical oversight to AceInfo cross-functional team members (25-35 FTEs, $23.8M), and assist the OCFO, Office of Technology Solutions (OTS) staffing directors on all task areas as well as special projects. O&M task included Program Management, Infrastructure and Environment maintenance, Database Management, Integrated Help Desk, Business Analysis, Integration/Applications Maintenance, Configuration Management, and Business Intelligence Reporting support.
- Provided Financial Management support by successfully creating custom Earned Value Management (EVM) report. EVM increased visibility and control to quickly and proactively respond to issues which made it easier to meet project schedule, cost, analysis, and technical objectives. Also created Monthly, Executive and bi-weekly report formats and delivered the progress reports on time on a monthly basis and presented these reports in monthly contract meeting.
- Implemented Agile project management methodology and lead and mentor an Agile team to improve quality across O&M activities via Sprint Planning, Daily Standups, Sprint Review, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Retrospective, Fibonacci estimating and other Agile project management activities.
- Successfully completed multiple Software Development, Infrastructure, and Environment Setup/Upgrades, Application Performer Evaluation, ST&E and Risk Assessments special projects with allocated funds and in the schedule. Successfully used Microsoft Project to plan and track project progress and as well as for budgeting, collaboration, issue tracking, reporting and resource management. Technologies involved Oracle, PL/SQL, J2EE, Serena, OFM, Oracle Web Center, Web Services, PeopleSoft, and SharePoint. Coordinated system and integration testing of software development projects with developers, and system administrators.
- Task order Project Manager for EPA’s Office of Water, EPA’s Office of Solid Waste and Emergency Response (OSWER) and EPA’ Office of Ground Water.
- Deputy Program Manager for EPA’s Office of Pesticide Programs (OPP) for two contracts: Application Support Services and Technical, Maintenance, and Operational Support with 21 FTEs. The scope of work includes software maintenance, development and upgrades, Infrastructure and Database Management, and Business Objects reporting. Responsible to define and enable project goals, build and lead the project team, plan the project activities, manage project resources, ensure service and quality, weekly and monthly reporting and monthly invoicing.
Confidential, Syosset, NY
Senior Programmer Analyst
- As a Senior Consultant provided Information Technology and Management support services to various companies to develop/enhancing and support automation in day to day office tasks.
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
Programmer Analyst (Consultant)
- As a Consultant provided Information Technology services to various companies to develop/enhancing and support multiple Lotus Notes/Domino applications for Confidential .