- Enterprise Technical PM responsible for Infrastructure Architecture, Engineering, and Operations across the Site Portfolio including multiple data center sites utilizing Agile / Waterfall process. Often collaborating with other Architects / SMEs (server, network, storage) to deliver a project or a program.
- Excellent communication skills and ablity to work with all levels in enterprise organization. 20+ years experience in ITSM operations and Data Center management.
- Responsible for site architecture compliance and operational excellence across all sites in the Site Portfolio.
- Supports Enterprise Transformation, Leads the design, build and release of component Infrastructure and ensures all component architecture is securely decommissioned.
- Adheres to Enterprise Architecture Standards across all sites.
- Ensures Operational Excellence through consistently achieved standard operating procedures, Service Level Objectives, SOWs, SLAs and MSAs.
- Ability to mitigates site performance issues.
- Oversees architecture and operations; including, Major Incident Management, Findings from Root Cause Analysis.
- Involved in all Changes to the site Infrastructure via Change Management procedures.
- Extensive IT Service Management experience for enterprise corporate entities.
- Possess’s strong team leadership, motivational, and coaching skills.
- Technically astute with experience in Windows & Linux operating systems, desktop support, servers and networks running the Microsoft domain model.
- Completed projects that have impact on a local or global level. Perform quality checks, develop and review project plans / budgets, lead meetings, report project status to project sponsors, identify areas to improve, and implement measures to improve performance levels and meet objectives; all while improving service and client satisfaction levels while operating within the given budget.
- Solid understanding of Data Center policies, procedures and best practices.
Windows, Linux, IIS, SQL, Change Management, Microsoft Project, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Word, Network, Operations, Oracle, PMO, Project Management Office, Risk Management, Scope, Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Visio, VM Ware, Citrix, Clarity, RACI, SAP, SDLC, Lotus Notes, VPN, VOIP, LAN / WLAN, Wireless Deployment & Support, Remedy and Service Now ticketing systems, Windows (all versions), MS Project Professional, Project Web Access, MS SharePoint 2007, MS SQL Server, Database migrations and new builds. SAN and NAS connectivity as well as deployments of new storage. Deployed Avaya VOIP phones.
- Agile PM responsible for 6,000 server migrations in an effort to shut down datacenters and provision new Windows or Linux servers in the US.
- Work with BofA accounts that run Applications on Hosts to meet their new needs or migrate existing Hosts as needed which involves planning, coordinating, execution and final notification at the end of each migration.
- OS upgrades were accomplished in roughly 2,000 of the servers. Continual communications with the requesting LOB and providing documentation at the end of each migration as turn over. Excellent at record keeping and meeting goals as defined by management. 20 years experience as a team leader.
Confidential, Ft Worth, Texas
- Completed 5 projects encompassing 450 servers in an agile/waterfall method and upgrading to current OS.
- Worked with personnel through out the US to achieve project objectives: Upgrade of older hardware/software.
- Extensive experience setting up and using IOS mobile connectivity on the Good Enterprise platform.
- Deliver infrastructure builds working with change mgmt to US datacenters for Windows and Linux servers.
- Provisioning of NAS/SAN and migration of Oracle databases from end of life hardware to new servers.
- Emphasis on virtualization and upgrading to newer technology for increased capacity and storage.
- Delivered networks running the Microsoft Active Directory domain model and SSO authentication.
- Report on projects using Clarity, MS Project, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Upgraded databases from Oracle 11 to 12C.
Confidential, Irving, Texas
Senior Project Manager / Project Leader
- Completed 12 highly complicated SDLC projects for different lines of business at Citibank during the previous 21 months using agile/waterfall method.
- Collaborated with distributed teams and built relationships to achieve project objectives.
- Function as SME for MS Office products including Project 2010, SharePoint, Windows 7, Citrix, and PlanView.
- Delivered managed print infrastructure to 388 and 390 Greenwich, NYC, impacting >1,500 printers.
- Program manager for Confidential Call Centers for ASPAC, EMEA, and the Americas, utilizing Avaya VOIP phones.
- Migrated 325 servers out of NYC to datacenter in Texas with a $1.5 million budget.
- Added meeting room reservations globally to Outlook. Delivered mobile technology to personal devices.
- Program manager for XenApp 6.5 (Citrix) to 4,000 virtual desktops worldwide, with a $3 million budget.
- Utilized virtualization for increased capacity and High Performance NAS storage.
- Delivered new SQL DB RAC / server infrastructure for text message payment notifications for CARDS.
- Delivered new infrastructure for 110 PAR (TPAM) devices globally.
- Delivered new B2B connectivity to Confidential partners.
- Closed down data centers and moved tape archive systems to strategic data centers.
- Delivered new software build to reuse older PC hardware for strictly Citrix access, saving $6 million.
- Delivered new front end using SSO for remote users using IIS Workspace domain names.
Confidential, Plano, Texas
- Worked with personnel in 3 global staging locations to facilitate upgrade of older HW and SW "AIX "and "Solaris" and "Linux" Technologies to current HP standards and tools using the waterfall method. Executing Delivery of Strategic Platform at IT strategy initiatives.
- Experience of DC Cluster design and Change Management principles.
- Experience Project Managing (i.e. Issues, Schedule, Risk, Path to Green, etc.)
Confidential, Irving, Texas
Service Management / Incident Management - Desktop Standardization Initiative
- Provided metrics for IT service management personnel. Pulled Call Center data from Service Now for metrics.
- Interpreted global incident management data and reported to management in weekly / monthly reports and charts.
- Produced progress information for management and teams working on various projects within IT group via dashboards.
- Transitioned existing call center service and knowledge files from Unisys to internal call center near Mexico City.
- Prepared project plans, including project scope and objectives, scope definition, deliverables, and project schedules; defined project activities and estimates to meet project goals and objectives. Provisioned LAN / WAN connectivity.
- Managed multi-million dollar budget with charges occurring in several currencies.
- Worked extensively with vendor to provision toll free numbers and IVR system throughout the Americas.
- Identified and scheduled project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
- Created waterfall project plan, tracked and approved hours using MS Project web access.
- Provided weekly status to management via PowerPoint charts.
- Led monthly presentation to Executive steering committee.
Confidential, Plano, Texas
- Leader of daily problem management meeting, resulting in improvement from 70% to 96% of SLA.
- Documented root cause analysis for high severity incidents, as well as documenting problem management process adopted and used worldwide for EDS SOE account. Pulled Incident data from Service Now.
- Setup Project Server with feeds and reporting into SAP. Used SAP extensively for task assignments.
- Led daily meetings with first-level incident handlers and weekly problem management meetings with management.
- Ensured all problem tickets were entered in Peregrine 7, documented in Excel, and published on SharePoint.
- Functioned as SME in network infrastructure environment (LAN / WAN / WLAN) supporting all versions of Windows in an enterprise environment, including installation and configuration.
- Developed strong MS Office, incident and change management skills.
- Trained global personnel on problem management and ITIL functional roles, thus increasing SLA metrics.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- Managed Dallas data center during move from Dallas to Southlake.
- Installed EMC NAS farm, Dell servers, Cisco switches, and routers.
- Completed copper and fiber cable pulls to connect new hardware as well as LAN / WAN connectivity.
- Supported 2500+ servers and tracked work through Remedy/Service Now ticketing system.
- Supported MS 2000 / 2003, SharePoint and SQL servers, as well as EMC and Dell SAN arrays.