- Electronic engineer with a strong background in Telco industry: Product & Project management, BSS/OSS Data Migration, large scale transformation projects with Tier - 1 Operators, Business analysis, Business readiness & deployment.
- Large experience deploying new products, services and systems in telecommunication industry.
- Effective handling of customer relations, conflict mediation and solving.
- 15 years experience with projects in a global regional environment for major tier 1 operators.
- Significant experience and knowledge in Core and Value Added Service Platforms for Mobile Networks like: Mobile Packet Core, Deep Packet Inspection, PCRF, MSS Rel 4 Architecture, prepaid systems, SMS, Voicemail, MMS, WAP, RBT, USSD and of Diameter and main SS7 signaling protocols and its variants (MAP, RANAP, CAMEL), also on IP protocols like OSPF, STP, MPLS, BGP.
- TM Forum eTOM, ITIL and PMP experienced.
- Leading Data Migration, Infrastructure, Business analysis, Quality assurance, Training, Dry Run, Cutovers and Risk management streams for all countries.
- In Charge of coordinating offsite and onsite teams.
- Managing budget and LOE for all streams for 5 countries and assuring to deliver ontime and quality.
- Developing and improving process and methodology to assure delivery of the project on time and in budget.
- Successfully delivering transformation projects across Central America.
Digital Services Consulting design lead
- Founder member of the digital services consultancy group.
- Focused on developing new array of digital services to drive and accelerate digital transformation in Tier1 operators in the USA.
BSS/OSS Systems Integration Manager
- 12+ yrs. of leading teams ranging in size of 5-50 people, hourly / salary and virtual, internal, Customer and contractors.
- 12+ yrs. of leading technological planning and solutions for mobile operations in a global and regional environment.
- Delivered BSS transformation project with maximum quality and very low impact on business operations.
- Successfully Leading streams of Data migration, Infrastructure and Training for 5 countries. Successfully achieving target quality criterias, delivery time and target audience.
- Directing all streams for Business intelligence, Big Data solution ODS and Datawarehouse for Tier1 Operator. Managing teams in India, Israel and Argentina.
- Managed the integration of all Confidential Modules (BSS and OSS) and 3rd parties to the ESB. Coordinated the test cases and defect handling, change requests and customer acceptance.
- Managed the transformation process for Data migration in BSS/OSS implementation, effectively reducing more than two years of delay in a six months period by establishing efficient team restructure and communication, escalation and risk/defect management processes.
- Part of specialized team that created special Digital Services program to increase digitalization of services and customer management for Tier1 operator in North America
- Designed, lead and executed the evolution of a GSM Core to a 3GPP architecture for UMTS network and LTE.
- Delivered a Mobile data services Game changer by designing first in market differentiated service charging resulting in new commercial offers increasing LoB revenue by 15%
- Designed, lead and executed the evolution of traditional charging of mobile data to next generation Online Charging Systems for prepaid and postpaid customers. Increasing revenues by 20$m efficiently monetizing existing product offers and reducing money loss due to old processes.
- Designed and Implemented first in country MVNO agreement and technical implementation.
- Redesigned and reduced resource plan for whole program reducing LOE and Costs for 18% while still delivering on time and maximum quality.
- Designed strategy and ground rules to create efficient migration process for 5 countries.
- Stablished efficient communication process between streams to understand and align requirements and dependencies between each other’s, specially migration.
- Successfully Reduced 3 months delay by designing Project Management Processes specifically for Big Data, ODS and DataWarehouse solutions.
- Created integrated strategy to successfully synchronise all program streams in BSS and OSS modules.
- Planned the deployement of Big Data, ODS and Datawarehouse solution between Confidential, 3rd parties and the customer.
- Designed and developed the strategic roadmap for mobile data evolution for a major mobile operator in Latam allowing it to gain leadership in the market for mobile data services at least through 2018.
- Improved corporate services activation from 2 weeks to 2 days, by redesigning and optimizing the data network planning, resulting in improved customer satisfaction, higher deal closure rate and more efficient resource management.
- Implemented 6-sigma strategy in Mobile Value added services resulting in a 5% improvement to customer satisfaction and further optimizing network resources.
ConfidentialBSS/OSS Systems Integration Manager
- Pre-sales role successfully closing deals for $10MM in consulting services in BSS/OSS Solutions and program management.
- Redesign marketing strategy to approach customer which opened sales opportunities for consulting services.
- Developed and implemented a new commercial offer for mobile data services, increasing revenue by 27%. Increased ARPU by 10% for prepaid customers and increased postpaid customers by 8%.
- Redesigned existing mobile internet service offers from flat fee to quota management. Reduced network traffic by %30 and increased revenue by 20%.