Seasoned Agile Product owner/ Senior Business Analyst with ten years of experience in managing product releases. Proven track record in business requirement analysis, product development and enhancement, release planning, consumer research and data analysis. Experienced in Retail, Ecommerce and Healthcare domains using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Agile product management
- Strategic planning and implementation
- User experience enhancement
- Market and Customer research
- Stakeholder management
- Data analysis and reporting
- Critical thinking
- Strong analytical skill and technical knowledge
- Requirement elicitation and scope definition
- User acceptance testing
- Comprehensive business use cases
- Collaboration across teams
- Owning multiple projects in tandem which would benefit over 10M patients filling their prescriptions with Confidential which in turn generates about $100M in revenue per month.
- Implement projects with the goals of improving cSat score (customer satisfaction), increasing digital penetration and revenue.
- Groom the product backlog with the team to figure out ways to implement the projects in the best way.
- Acquire necessary budget approvals from the business stakeholders /project sponsors to implement the projects.
- Design a business use case to explain the purpose of any project to the business stakeholders in order to secure the funding required.
- Work with the project and program managers to slot the projects on to the roadmap based on project priority and team capacity and start the work once the budget is approved.
- Ensure that we have the requirements outlined in a detailed fashion for the team to understand the them clearly and create an exceptional customer experience.
- Ensure that the requirements are translated into user stories.
- Define the KPIs for each project that would help us determine the success of the project
- Work with the data analyst to ensure this data is being captured correctly.
- Prioritize the defects raised to ensure all the major defects are fixed before the launch of any project.
- Perform UAT (user acceptance testing) for all the projects/functionalities before providing a sign - off.
- Closely monitor the new functionalities pushed to production and ensure good customer engagement.
- Perform A/B testing and determine which test is performing well
- Based on the analysis, ramp up the exposure for patients using Monetate tool
- Retrieve and analyze the data from these projects on a regular basis to understand how the products are doing and if they need any enhancement
- Lead User research sessions to understand from the customers how they feel about any feature that we are going to launch and determine how they want the feature to implemented by providing them various options
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports and presentations on the progress of projects and present it to senior leadership
- Work with Legal team to ensure we are not violating any Patient Health Information regulations (no sensitive information to be sent out in emails/text messages without obtaining user’s consent)
Senior Business Analyst
- Analyze and gather the requirements for projects after having discussion with the stakeholders
- Prepare the Business Requirement Document for all projects and acquire approval from the stakeholders
- Define the scope and purpose/goal for new projects
- Conduct ideation sessions to come up with new ways of improving the site experience and in turn, customer satisfaction.
- Document and prioritize all the requirements as user stories in JIRA and create Requirement traceability matrix
- Drive the backlog grooming sessions, explain the scope and functionalities in detail and promote a healthy discussion among all the team members to bring out creative solutions for any project
- Chair demo sessions with stakeholders, clients and other teams to walkthrough the functionalities implemented every sprint and document the feedback/review comments
- Up-to-date expertise in the application and apply this knowledge to guide other team members
- Facilitate roadmap meetings to work with scrum team to ensure that the development roadmap aligns with the business strategy
- Promptly help the development and UX/CX teams with any queries and made sure they understood the requirements clearly.
- Review and approve the Wireframes, Copy documents and Creatives delivered by the UX/CX team and ensure that we work towards providing the best user experience
- Work closely with Development teams to ensure that the output aligned with the expectation and projects are delivered on-time
- Ensure that the stories committed for each sprint were delivered before the deadline, without any major issues
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and provide sign-off on functionalities delivered in every sprint and track all the defects to closure
- Chair defect triage meetings to ensure all the defects were resolved in a timely manner
- Organize UAT sessions with entire team (QA, Operations, Dev, Product and Program managers) to test all the functionalities and capture all the defects
- Provide inputs during Retrospective meetings on what went well and what areas that can be improved to increase productivity / prevent issues
- Track the metrics for various projects using Adobe Analytics
- Setup customer surveys using Foresee tool to gain insights into customer satisfaction and ways to improve it
- Track the performance of launched projects and see if any steps can be taken to improvise/enhance the experience, retain it as-is, or decommission it, as needed.
- Be cognizant of the market trends to implement new features/ functionalities and ensure we are the pioneer in pharmacy sector