- I am a management and strategy consulting professional whose career advancement is built on proven success in fast - paced, mission-critical environment.
- Ability to keep a cool head under pressure and to deal professionally and successfully with conflict situations around resource contention and tight deadlines .
- Very strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and presentation skills which facilitate overall customer centric approach and success .
- Prior work experience with, or a deep working knowledge of, a professional services group within a software or services company .
- Prior experience in working within an internal controls, application security or software implementation environment and strong customer facing skills
- An immense ability to understand business needs and their technical solutions .
- Self-motivated and an initiator with strong problem- solving and time management skills, driven by challenge and opportunities for development, thrives in diverse and fast-paced settings.
- I have a strong ability to interact with stakeholders and all levels of Management to discuss and resolve matters, and a solid understanding of Telecommunications and Networking principles, Business Development and Business Processes with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects.
- The Voice of the Customer and strong delivery has and is the foundation to my ongoing experience.
Brings experience with CRM software (SFDC, Siebel CRM, TM Forum, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, etc.) Windows, Business Objects, CSG - Convergys Billing, CRIS, CIS, CORDAPTIX, Peace/CIS, AS400, PUC, Remedy, PowerPoint, Word, USHA/SYBASE Unicorn Billing, Peoplesoft, Oracle BRM, Convergys, Portal, SAP, DPI, Mercury Suite, TBS, /Metasolve, Smarts, Lotus Notes/DOMINODEV, Access,TIRKS, Excel, Atlas, Seibel/SIMS, EMI/EMR, BOSS, ASBS/SBC, COFEE, NOCV, RequisitePro, MS Project, Visio, Borland/Caliper/Starmem, Aldea, Singleview, Webtrax, Telegence, AAIS,AWAS,Wisdom Legacy-Wholesale, Keenan/Arbor, RUP, Vantive, Client Server, SAS-70/SOX, Data models, Ecommerce, Oracle CRM,CC&B, Sarbanes Oxley/SAS -70 Audit, DOCSHARE & Groupshare-Sprint/Nextel, Change Management, Ensemble Suite /Sprint/Nextel-Convergys P2K, NDW, ABM-B/OSS Manager -OSS, SRM, Cramer, Ensemble Suite/Enabler Billing, Amdocs CES 7.5, Agile Methodology, Visual Studio .Net, Clarify CRM,OMS, Object Oriented Analysis, Unified Process, Defect Management, Oracle CRM, Cramer-network Inventory, QA,UAT, Test Director, ERCOT, Telecom/Utilities Industry SME, Service Oriented Architecture, ERP, ETom, Revenue Assurance, Waterfall and SCRUM methodologies, DOORS, UX/UI Design, CUX, Agile, Safe Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, Design thinking, Customer and User journey mapping
Sr Program Manager
- Partner with Product Management, RTEs and reporting teams to ensure visibility and communication of progress against KPIs to all impacted platforms & suppliers .
- Communicate deployment activities and progress to stakeholders & leadership
- Exhibit Servant Leadership to empower individuals and teams .
- Play the role of Lean-thinking manager-teachers Collaborate with RTE/Prod Management and champion Agility improvement.
Digital UX & Design AVP Direct Program Manager/UX Producer
- Program management and overall support for AVP in the Digital business org. Support of all UX & Design and Content for al digital platforms for commercial LOB, Voice of Customer and Customer Experience Management
- Ability to assess projects in any phase, from Initiation to course correcting, quickly determine course of action and move the project and team forward.
- Maintaining a collaborative relationship while ensuring accountability will be a key driver of success. Voice of the Customer methodology used for all programs.
- Solution planning and program oversight for all delivery from UX team internal and external. Experience with iterative project execution including waterfall, safe agile/agile and scrum, design thinking, journey mapping, and visual design.
- Attended Epic\Program daily grooming sessions, analyzing, scoping and accepting user stories to support system requirements for the UX team.
Conversion Management Consultant
- Managed the readiness of the organization to accept change, identifying the issues, and then dealing with them in the Implementation and Migration Plans for a successful BSS transformation working as a joint effort between corporate staff, lines of business, and IT for the DTV merger and conversion.
- Full service executive support for AVP up to VP
- Strategy,IOT, AI, Digital, Ecommerce, Microservices and overall business client line of business support
Digital Strategy Management Consultant
- Managed from an executive program level full spectrum of product management and team management for Digital experience for ABS (commercial customers) Confidential & Confidential (Business Center and Business Direct portals, ITSM, Waterfall, and Agile methodology-organized and structured in processes and procedures .
- Strategic AVP Support
- Full Program management for E-bill and Digital Billing for Confidential & Confidential Digital Business
Client Services Executive
- Professionally managed global client programs for Customer Experience Management in Telco and other lines of business for North Americas.
- Lead the Voice of the Customer program encompassing every, and any source of customer feedback source, not limited to: NPS, KLAS, transactional surveys, peer360 etc.
- Provide competitive insights to the enterprise.
- Lead the decision on the interpretation of the Customer’s Voice and the influence this has on CSAT.
- Customer experience CX: and Customer Journey mapping, support the Support operations with the creation and validation of different operational strategies and programs such as Support through social media, chat and portal channels etc. lead CX program to identify areas of opportunity to improve satisfaction and loyalty throughout touch points across IWS.
- Lead the creation, deployment and utilization of the different Customer Experience feedback tools ie. Event driven surveys and NPS
- Consulting manager for new service management and ITIL based implementation and strategy going forward for new SFDC CRM for sales in a regulated insurance carrier.
- Service Fulfillment & Service Assurance- Proactive, Reactive, Predictive
- Billing Management, Omni channel & Customer Experience Management.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)- managed the rollout for professional services team (, Singl.eview/Saville Billing system, CSG and Amdocs products)
SR Technical Consulting Manager
- Worked as a management lead for Confidential.
- Knowledge of CC&B CRM, Cloud Computing, Beehive and (Portal) BRM, and RM&B systems. Utilized Oracle CRM, BRM, RMB and CC&B and CIS.
- Management of integration with the Customer Care /Business teams and IT teams. Continually refine core functionality for billing, pricing, charging, payment and customer management to support a service provider’s needs for ever evolving service offerings.
- Lower total cost of ownership of the service provider’s BSS infrastructure through tighter standards compliances, improved platform support and higher performance.
- Creation of Statements of Work as well as responses to Requests for Proposal (RFP) and Requests for Information (RFI) on both a proactive and reactive basis.
- System integration with many incoming and outgoing applications.