Project Management Professional and Confidential veteran offering over 15 years of project managements experience. Possesses working knowledge of project management methodologies including PMI, Waterfall, and Agile. Seasoned leader and cohesive team member with strong analytical, summarization, conceptualization, and prioritization skills. Proven ability to communicate effectively with persons from diverse backgrounds and all professional levels. I’ve had the opportunity to supervise up to 10 internal resources. I’ve also worked with external vendors and contractors to meet project deliverables. My normal work week consists of me working 45 - 55 hours per week.
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE:
- Risk Assessment
- Strategic Planning
- Office/Database Software
- Operational Reports
- Team Development
- Records Management
- Resource Management
- Troubleshooting/ Conflict Resolution
Microsoft Office 2013 tools:
Excel: run reports, track project budgets, communication Plan, request additional funding when required via Capital Expenditure Request Fund
Outlook: Email communications, Blue Jean meetings
Power Point: Project presentations - Kickoff Meetings, Q-Gate presentation
MS Project: Create Project schedules
OneNote: Create meeting Minutes
Word: Project documents such as requirements document, technical documentVisio Create project team organizational charts, create infrastructure drawings
Navision: Screen shots for requirements or TDD, QA testing
Sharepoint: ensure project compliance documentation is loaded, document repository
Clarity: Project tracking, documentation, templates
Daptiv: Project tracking, documentation, templates
MS Lync: IM communicationTFS (team Foundation Server Create and track issues, bugs and tasks
Cherwell SDE (Service Desk): Create RFC’s (normal change requests), ECC (Emergency Change Request, and Breakfixes
Senior IT Project Analyst
- Worked closely with PMO Manager and IT Directors to move new project requests and project change requests through the approval process.
- Coordinated activities with other cross-functional team members to meet project goals.
- Assisted project manager with daily project activities such as; creating project schedules and communication plans, gathered requirements, coordinated site surveys, pilot and UAT testing.
- Daptiv Project Management Tool Administrator: Create new projects, archive projects, add and delete resources, budget updates, maintained day to updates
- Managed document repository on SharePoint.
- Performed project closing audits, ensuring all required documents and activities were completed prior to archiving projects.
- Scheduled project meetings with cross functional teams and key stakeholders. Document meeting minutes when required.
- Produced reports for IT Executives and Managements teams.
- Assisted in maintaining and updating process documentation.
Associate IT Project Manager
- Manage and track project IT budgets; budget tracking tasks consists of invoice tracking, budget estimation, month-end accounting reconciliation, forecasting, vendor acquisitions and payments, international financial transactions and produce budget reports for senior management team.
- Utilize working knowledge and experience of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) database functionality, disaster recovery along with a general technical and networking knowledge of the processes and procedures required for successful deployment.
- Implemented over 25 medium to large complex ERP projects from inception to implementation.
- Type of projects implemented: software development, software and infrastructure enhancements and improvements, and data center moves.
- Produce project documentation such as; communication plans, requirements, project charters, presentations, technical design documents as needed, implementation plans, risk assessments, post implementation documents, master service agreements and statement of work.
- Facilitate face to face meetings and conference calls, support business functions with excellent organizational, time management, planning, facilitation and coordinating skills, daily Scrum and sprint planning meetings.
- Produce weekly status reports; provided reports to management team concerning finding and recommendations and weekly status and executive high-level status reports.
- Work with stakeholders, focus groups and end-users to analyze, evaluate, and engineer business solutions and prototypes for national retail/web/mobile products.
- Lead and facilitate analysis and development of prototypes using agile-based methodologies.
- Certified Scrum Master, leading and participating in activities related iteration definitions (e.g. sequencing delivery of product capabilities via Agile Sprint Methodology), rapid prototyping, mock-ups and solution development.
- Assist in defining business requirements for web services required to support business needs.
- Lead integrated teams and constructed solutions for use by business stakeholder, specialists, and others.
- Collaborate with the Office of Information Technology (OIT)/ Corporate Data Warehouse (CDW) and related programs to define solutions for issues of mobile authentication, security, database repositories, storing/retrieving of mobile-related data, defining collaborative environments, defining code repositories, and establishing an overarching Cloud to deliver such services.
Associate Project Manager
- Responsible for implementing 15 small to medium internal and external IT projects.
- Performed risk mitigation for medium to high-risk technology-based system integration projects from initiation to delivery.
- Responsible for overall project coordination, including schedule development and resource management and setting up new projects in the SDLC database.
- Managed multiple projects simultaneously, while providing consistent and comprehensive weekly status reports, project updates, and ongoing project health analysis, significant issue tracking, risk management and communication with project teams, business lines, sales, stakeholders and executive management.
- Acted as a liaison between internal and external clients such as, vendors, helpdesk, billing and finance, deployment teams, engineering, QA and support teams.
- Facilitated weekly project Solution Designs & Implementation phase meetings.
- Gathered and researched requirements for monitoring & measurement of new business processes
- Performed risk mitigation for medium to high-risk technology-based system integration projects from initiation to implementation.
- Coordinated technical meetings with internal and external vendors across functional teams, generating meeting materials, and assisting producing post meeting documentation
- Developed and produced project documents such as; Project Initiation Document (PID) from Project Planning Document (PPD).
- Updated and tracked RAID Matrix, ensuring weekly distribution and upload to the Sharepoint site
- Supported and assisted Program/Project managers with meeting minutes, project plans, maintained travel log, client notifications, scheduling, lessons learned, change requests.
- Created and distributed statistical reporting of project milestones, deliverables, and other requirements as required by the engagement.
Project Deployment Specialist
- Managed over 30 small to medium projects; handled multiple projects while maintaining a strong customer relationship.
- Managed and assisted with project plan development, including scope identification, requirements gathering and schedule construction.
- Responsible for ordering data circuits such as X25, Frame Relay, T1, DS3, OC3 and ATM lines.
- Coordinated with engineering group to assign PVCs and IP address schemes.
- Developed communication plans to include activity progress, deliverable completion and risk mitigation
- Worked with Senior Management, Engineering, Sales and Helpdesk Support teams, to ensure success project implementation was achieved.
- Responsible for ordering and tracking equipment installation of Cisco routers and switches.
- Identified project goals, objectives and priorities, to assign functional resources to perform task completion.
- Reviewed work results of internal and external resources, provided resolution instruction and escalation management to ensure any possible barrier would be action within a timely manner.
- Gathered project status updates from assigned resources and complied details within the Weekly Status Reports for communication distribution.