- Over 17 years of working experience as an IT professional delivering applications on all major development platforms like Web, Handheld Devices (IOS, Android, and Black Berry) and Desktop.
- Certified Scrum Master.
- Experience managing highly visible, business critical, enterprise wide systems,
- Experience in Agile (mix of Scrum, Kanban, DevOps and Extreme Programming), Waterfall, and Change Management methodologies.
- Experience working as a Project Manager, Scrum Master, Business Analyst, and Software Programmer.
- Experience leading offshore team.
- Transitioned teams from Waterfall to Agile.
- Managed projects from initiation to production deployment.
- Migrated team from Visual Sourcesafe to TFS.
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
Agile Project Manager/Release Train Engineer
- Jira, Clarity, Jabber
- Short term project; Backfilling for a previous RTE.
- Hybrid Agile Method.
- Reselling 3rd party products through the Confidential Business Solution Store platform.
- Setting expectations for multiple product owners and aligning multiple IT teams.
- Monthly sprints.
- Provided a framework for onboarding new RTEs.
- Provided a clear list of areas every new RTE needs to become thorough at.
Agile Project Manager
- Jira, MS Office, MS Visio, Outlook Messenger, Adobe Acrobat, Windows 10, MS Sharepoint
- Helped set up Agile operation including hiring Scrum Masters.
- Helped coach Business Analysts, Developers, and Quality Assurance Personnel on Agile methodology.
Project Manager/Scrum Master
- MS Project, MS Office, MS Visio, Outlook Messenger, Adobe Acrobat, SnagIt, TBReeze, Windows Xp, MS Sharepoint, HP Quality Center 11.0
- Facilitated scrum ceremonies (release planning, grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily stand - ups, etc.). Balanced priorities with portfolio / project / product planning - 2+ year backlog.
- Worked with the product owner and the scrum team to refine the product backlog, split stories, and prioritize stories based on dependencies with other teams. Collaborated with other teams and support specialists such as infrastructure, security, operations on product issues.
- Instigated and promoted strict guidelines of QA practices and regression testing.
- Removed team impediments on a daily basis to allow the team to deliver the sprint goals and deliverables. Ensured cross-functional coordination between product owners, analysts, developers and QA occurred early and often, and removed barriers and blockers for the team. Mediated conflicts, fostered team and coached individuals improving team dynamics.
- Determined the team capacity (velocity) from historical d Confidential . Created Work Break down structure (user stories) and corresponding activities (tasks).
- Led 3 cross-functional product development teams. Used Scrum to meet tight deadlines.
- Presented to executive team and other departments the current business needs, order of priorities and expected delivery dates for products that will fulfill the business needs.
- Tracked metrics and communicated project progress to Project Steering Committee.
- Managed Site Management application that involved a team of about 80 people including vendors, off-shore resources, Stakeholders, Business Analysts, Developers, Testers, and Trainers. The project took 1 year to complete from start to finish, and was conducted in a waterfall type methodology.
- Aligned expectations for all projects / deliverables by establishing and managing cross-functional stakeholder teams representing 10000+ end-users.
- Managed all phases of full life-cycle implementation projects, including: initiation, planning, design, development, testing, user acceptance and deployment.
- Experience integrating applications with Android, iOS, Remedy, Resolve, AtTask, Tom Tom, Spirent, Granite and Inforouter platforms.
- Managed JAD (Joint Application Development) meetings between the business and the technical team. Used rapid prototyping techniques to get design input from all parties, resulting in zero follow on work after the release to production.
- Co-piloted with top decision makers to craft strategic technical solutions that boosted operational productivity within challenging timelines and provided automated solutions which are proven time and cost effective to the organization.
Team Lead (Software Development)
- Conducted code review; Scheduling and assignment of development resources.
- Hosting release calls; Setting up MOPs for Operations to execute.
- Tracking Defects regularly with QA/BA teams.
- Working with Operations and Help Desk for user feedback.
- Ensuring relevant logging and Admin screens were in place.
- Coordinated efforts with Operations and DB team to set up or refresh Staging environments.
- Worked with Operations and development team to resolve production issues.
- Experience providing application support to Android, iOS, Remedy, Resolve, AtTask, Tom Tom, Spirent, Granite and Inforouter platforms.
- Managed off-shore resources.
- Migrated applications from Powerbuilder 5 to Visual Basic 6 to Windows Forms & C# 4.0, to Silverlight.
- Handled multiple projects in different phases at a point of time.