- Confidential has over 38 years of professional experience, in areas including information technology, project and program management, IV&V Testing, Quality Assurance, Asset Management and customer service.
- He has proven leadership, communication, team - building, and problem-solving skills and ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- He has experience with business processes modeling, process simulation, business redesign and/or performance measurements.
- Ability to learn and document complex business rules and processes.
- He has in-dept knowledge of the various aspects of Confidential contracting including proposal development negotiations, administrations and contract close-out:
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to take ownership and responsibility for a team’s performance and growth.
Operating Systems: MS-DOS/Windows 3.X/95/98/98 SE/2000/CE/ME/NT/XP/Vista; Novell 5x/4x/3x, MAC OSx; Unix; HTSO-3270
Hardware: PCs/Servers, Laptops, PDAs, Printers, Fax machines, ATM machines, wireless hardware/peripheral devices
Software Applications: Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape; Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Dynamics; Microsoft Exchange; Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Viso, Access, Project); Lotus Notes Office Suite; Microsoft Security Essentials ; Corel WordPerfect, Corel Quattro Pro, Corel Presentations, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, PageMaker; Symantec pcAnywhere; Red Hat, Norton Ghost, What’s Up Gold, Novell Groupwise,NetWare 4.1x w/Backup Executive; QMF; Nomad & Qlist Applications; Basic, C, C++, Cobol, FORTRAN, ADA, PASCAL Troublecall, iWraptrack Footprints, Service Desk; Remedy, Heat 6.0, Knowlix, Frontline, ( Confidential applications APPS; DAP; MDDR; REMS; TRACS, EIV, REAC, PIC, TAC, WASS, LASS, PASS), PL SQL Plus, SQL Developer, UNIX, Upload/Download data utilizing SQL Loader, Oracle, Complex SQL queries, Federal Financial Management System (FFMS), Advanced Mircosoft Excel, Advanced Microsoft Access, Pivot Charts. JIRA Project Management Tool.
Senior Program Management Specialist
- As the Team Lead for project, assist with Project Management Plans (PMP), risk identification and mitigation strategies, milestone implementation and tracking, identifying best practices, formulating work plans, developing schedules, creating and assessing performance measurements, change management, business management techniques, and organizational development.
- Perform various duties which require a background in project management principles.
- Work with business stakeholders to identify, understand and write the stories that define the future vision of systems.
- Work with business stakeholders and software development teams to understand, translate and communicate business needs.
- Provide assistance with strategic planning; statistical analyses; support for briefings / presentations as needed. S upport in drafting program related concept and issue papers related to the SPMO responsibilities and activities.
- Demonstrate written and oral communication skills.
- Assist the SPMO with internal coordination, vetting, and process management to improve overall quality in documentation regarding the execution of the SPMO to ensure compliance with DHS/ICE Governance process, policies and procedures.
- Assist with activities related to DHS/ICE Governance regarding evaluating, planning and coordinating SPMO activities.
- Provide support for strategic planning; documentation and reviewing mission needs statements; analysis of alternatives; concept of operations; operational requirements documents; and statistical information and reporting.
- Assist the SPMO to provide support for program related briefings, presentations, and activities.
- Provide SPMO support to assist with researching, analyzing, and identifying best practices, formulating draft work plans and schedules, assessing performance measurements and outcomes for statistical reporting.
- Assist with monitoring and reporting risks associated with the project with federal oversight.
- Provide support to assist with managing and developing long-term plans and goals.
Asset Management/Logistician/ Warehouse Manager
- As the Team Lead for project, provide IT, engineering and program management services to federal government and industry clients.
- Provide materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and distribution services; supervising staff.
- Maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advise management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- As Team Lead for project, provide software asset management support to a large government agency.
- Manually create or modify IT software asset records and associated contract records in appropriate software repository.
- Validate requirements to create and modify IT software asset records and associated contract records.
- Receive assets for the various DHS customers while maintaining documentation for those assets
- Serve as vendor point of contact to coordinate delivery of assets and mitigate procurement discrepancies
- Track and maintain shipping report for assets received and delivered to the components
- Affix government labels/barcodes on any equipment that meet the requirements for labeling
- Maintain inventory control for all IT equipment, Process requests for tools and supplies needed to perform daily operations
- Track and issue equipment to technicians in the field, Update database with any changes such as moves, replacements, additions, inventory, etc.
- Dispose of IT equipment when appropriate to include unclassified items.
- This also includes arranging for pickup and maintaining documentation of all assets disposed or donated, Draft or establish procedures for process improvement for management approval, Coordinate with Project Managers for pick-up of IT equipment, Conduct audits of assets (quarterly and annually) and submit reports to Asset Manager, Stock and replenishment toner for your respective DHS customers, Perform back up for other asset inventory positions as required
- Perform inventory tracking and replenishment, Provide reports as required to the Asset Manager Lead
- Maintain all relevant records including all DHS 560-3s and uploads into the Remedy database, Perform other duties as assigned
Deputy Project Manager/Task Lead/Quality Assurance Analyst
- As Task Lead for project, serves as primary point of contact on all internal contract and recruitment issues and for external client relations.
- Assist in directing the project life cycle (PMP) by developing comprehensive project plans, risk identification and mitigation strategies, milestone implementation and tracking, identifying best practices, formulating work plans, developing schedules, creating and assessing performance measurements, change management, business management techniques.
- Manage the preparation and delivery of monthly In-depth reports/deliverables for communicating stat project status.
- Provides work directions to the US-VISIT/MS Group Task Lead and staff.
- Perform software testing for application development projects and working with team members to resolve non-compliance issues.
- Perform quality checks on MS Group priority ICO/OCO lead recommendations.
- Direct investigations into customer needs and complaints and provide timely status reporting to affected stakeholders.
- Supervises staff training, directs employee work activities, signs timecards, prepare performance reviews, handle discipline problems, new employee recruiting, interviewing and hiring .
Project Manager/ Deputy Project Manager
- managed the Technical Assistance Center (30-40 staff) providing program and technical support to Confidential ’s Public and Indian Housing’s REAC and PIH Information Center programs (150,000 diverse customers nationwide).
- Established process improvement initiatives using multi-pool model, ensuring operational readiness and practices aligned with CMMi 2 accreditation.
- Analyzed work processes, identified improvement solutions, and staff training requirements.
- Developed training program to implement improvements with best results ensured stakeholder’s requests were satisfied.
- Worked with PIH-REAC management and business units to acquire and develop business requirements on the transition and in corporation of the PIC program activities into the call center mission, workforce, and workflow.
- Improved PIH-REAC business results saving Confidential $3 million over the course of 3 years. assisted higher level program/project manager in directing the project life cycle by assisting in development of comprehensive project plans to include both long and short-range goals and milestones. Assist the project manager in identifying, acquiring, and utilizing company resources to achieve project objectives.
- Interface with external customers as well as top Business Area management for the purpose of communicating status of project throughout life cycle.
- Assist in developing processes and procedures as needed. Coordinate the preparation of monthly In-depth reports/deliverables for the Department Manager.
- Provided work directions to the TAC staff, escalate risks and issues, and set deadlines as needed to ensure timely completion of work projects and assignments.
- Directed investigations into customer needs and complaints and provide timely status reporting to affected stakeholders.
- Supervised staff training and, directs employee work activities, signs timecards, prepare performance reviews, handled discipline problems, new employee recruiting, interviewing and hiring.
Team Lead/Help Desk Analyst
- supported the TRACS, APPS, DAP, MDDR, EIV, and REMS applications for Confidential .
- Supervise daily work production of seven Help Desk specialists on six tasks orders. Kept staff apprised of updated technical information to ensure that user requests are resolved promptly.
- Created and distributed status reports for all systems. Developed, maintained a Standard Operations Procedure (SOP) manual for use as a Help Desk quick-step guide to ensure prompt and accurate responses to user requests.
- As Helpdesk Analyst II support over 1,300 users of the Confidential Single Family Acquired Asset Management System (SAMS) via telephone, fax, and email.
- Escalated priority calls and maintained Service Tracking Action Request System (STARS) tickets to track all trouble calls.
- Documented user-related issues for these six systems, maintain a log of all help desk calls in the iWraptrack/Footprints database.
- Ensure that help desk calls are handled appropriately at Tier 1 level or assigned to the appropriate groups for further evaluation.
- Track the progress of call resolution and provided technical and customer service assistance to staff in resolving complicated user requests.
- As a Help Desk Specialist, support over 1,300 users of the Confidential Single Family Acquired Asset Management System (SAMS).
- Responded to user’s questions via e-mail or telephone in a timely manner, escalated priority calls, and maintained Service Tracking Action Request System (STARS) tickets to track all trouble calls.
- Maintain log of all calls in the Help Desk database ( Foot Prints) for tracking resolutions to user problems and requests.
- Assisted users and ran SQL queries to generate ad hoc reports through the Query Management Facility (QMF), QList Applications, and NOMAD, downloading the reports to Microsoft Excel to be forwarded to customers.
- Processed data fix requests and assisted the Team Lead to ensure that all applications were promptly processed, and their progress accurately tracked.
- As a member of the Confidential SAMS Test team, participated in release schedule planning, reviewed and processed master documents, and created and tested status note packages. Obtained test package approvals and submitted the completed test packages to the Test Coordinator for archiving.
- As a Test Specialist and Quality assurance analyst on the Confidential Marketing and Management (M&M) Server team, helped MBI achieve CMM-SW Level 2 certification. Ran SQL queries to generate ad hoc reports through the Query Management Facility (QMF), QList Applications, and NOMAD, downloading the reports to MS Excel to forward to customers.