- GLOBAL I NFRASTRUCTURE / E NTERPRISE C LOUD P LATFORM I NTEGRATION P ROGRAM M ANAGEMENT M ULTI - P ROJECT M ANAGEMENT TEAM L EADERSHIP M ERGERS / A CQUISITIONS P ROCESS O PTIMIZATION B LOCKCHAIN / DLT AI UAT D ATA C ENTER D EVELOPMENT S TAKEHOLDER / C USTOMER R ELATIONSHIPS / R ISK A NALYSIS / M ITIGATION C ONTRACT N EGOTIATIONS V ENDOR C OMPLIANCE R EGULATORY C OMPLIANCE SDLC BEST PRACTICES AGILE ITIL KAIZEN LEAN SIX SIGMA PMBOK PRINCE2 SCRUM WATERFALL
- Highly Accomplished Technical Program Manager who expertly delivers strategic decision-making to align with a progressive company’s global mission, vision, and value, and who gains buy-in among top teams to facilitate unified objectives, enhanced accountability, and incredible goal achievement.
- Hands-On Self-Starter who offers a personal interest and / or proven professional background with hardware, infrastructure, cloud, Blockchain / DLT, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) initiatives.
- Innovative Thought Leader who drives multimillion-dollar project and / or programs thru to successful on-time, in-budget completion to profitably support multi-industry global enterprise organizations. Influential Strategist who continually leverages vendor / manufacturer relationships to positively influence software and hardware evolution, and who proactively resolves complex business and / or technical issues across dynamic, high-value product, service, and infrastructure offerings.
- Multilingual Communicator (French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, ASL) who develops mutually beneficial alliances among senior-level decision-makers, stakeholders, multidisciplinary teams, vendors, and clients / customers, and who sees the “big picture” at all times while thriving in rapidly evolving scenarios with the determination to exceed expectations - always willing to “go the extra mile” to surpass the status quo.
Confidential, SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Senior Technical Project Manager
- Leveraged broad scope of industry knowledge toward driving the ongoing success of Data Center; eCommerce; cloud management implementation; and management, standards, and protocols.
- Expertly analyzed, implemented, and integrated eCommerce and websites while managing cloud and data center migrations of applications and services, moves, deployments, and integration initiatives.
- Spearheaded data-driven decisions analysis based on content, website, qualitative, and quantitative studies using diverse take and analytical toolsets.
- Led global billing, security, and clearinghouse eCommerce efforts.
- Developed dashboards, web portals, and Content Management Systems (CMS).
Confidential, PLEASANTON, CA
Senior Technical Program Manager
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead the forward-thinking establishment of a new cloud computing environment, including defining targeted strategies and creating executable roadmaps after the discovery of global applications and services were validated.
- Collaborate with infrastructure, application, and cloud teams to achieve migration plan of apps and services from Data Centers to a cloud environment.
- Present comprehensive recommendations for changes to the organization to support operational hand-off.
- Develop resourceful program plans, perform risk assessment and mitigation, and identify dependencies and hidden complexities.
- Facilitate key meetings to effectively review program status, risks, and mitigation plans.
- Uphold a workplace that promotes high-caliber productivity and quality results.
- Continually cultivate an environment that rewards team- and individual-based efforts.
- Lead program delivery for one of hybrid multi-cloud migrations from inception to delivery.
- Champion TPMO governance cadence required to support planning and execution across initiatives.
Confidential, SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Senior Technical Project Manager
- Directed data warehousing system upgrades; data center upgrade, build-out, and relocation; hardware, software, and business system upgrades; and database development using SharePoint. Facilitated system architectural design, engineering, development, technical operations, construction, and maintenance.
- Managed implementation and migrations of emerging enterprise services, IP, and telephony interfaces and oversaw all OSP, Blockchain, and Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT). Monitored networks and promoted seamless network security, including fraud prevention, encryption, Data Loss Prevention (DLP). Drove efficient installation, SDLC, deployment, implementation, utilization, key planning, and process optimization. Performed stress and lab testing of new equipment and software.
- Mentored and managed a top-performing team of employees and contractors in exceeding operational objectives, including planning and prioritizing workflow and ensuring compliance with key goals and Methods of Procedures (MOP). Developed standards and deliverables, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), technical operations procedures, dashboards, and Enterprise Content Management (ECM). Developed high-volume CAPEX / OPEX budgets; handled contract negotiations; and managed all RFPs, RFQs, FOAs, SOWs, MOUs, and vendor compliance. Performed cost estimations and evaluations for adherence to project budgets, approvals, and reconciliations.
- Established Managed Services contracts, negotiations, and compliance. Proposed reports to ensure network availability, performance, and QoS.
- Led global programs and projects across multiple methodologies and framework, as well as, data warehousing server expansion, upgrade, moves, and relocation and hardware, software, and business systems upgrades. Streamlined business processes to improve employee buy-in and retention.
- Directed post-mortem meetings to prevent further issues. Implemented global billing, security, and compliance initiatives.
- Promoted efficient development, installation (including SDLC), implementation, utilization, and strategic planning enhancements. Evaluated and managed capacity, trunk utilization, and installation of national carrier network. Built solid vendor, customers / client, and team relationships.
- Skillfully managed Outside Plant (OSP) new construction builds, Right of Way, and site development, as well as Outside Plant (OSP) aerial, above, and underground facilities for fiber and various cabling.
- Presented findings, hypothesis, and optimization strategies based on test findings, status reports, and risks / issues, as well as, communication, reporting, and mitigation methods to executives, steering committees, and stakeholders.
- Led product, network, and service development, as well as project management of server, SAN array, back-up planning, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Oversaw global staff and contractors tasked in the development of a wireless broadband mesh network.
- Deployed new global applications, software, and hardware offerings in data centers.
- Successfully led dynamic, globally based projects ranging from $250,000 to $500 million.
- Grew revenue 8% by deploying new global applications, software, and hardware offerings.
- Saved $5 million annually by launching 4 th Generation networks into common billable situations.
- Migrated a 200-blade server / farm to achieve 4-month savings of 2.5% in operational expenditures.
- Streamlined business processes and improved staff buy-in and retention during mergers / acquisitions.
- Reduced client costs by $20+ million annually via best practices, process improvements and migrations.
- Improved revenue by $4.5 million in 8 months and reduced costs via new intercompany billing processes.
- Boosted client business by a 5% annual average via development of global vendor and customer relations.
- Hard / Soft Tokens RSA EDW Cognos ServiceNow SharePoint Jira Oracle Primavera Blockchain / DLT KYC / AML Amazon Web Services (AWS) MS Azure Google Cloud Grid Computing CRM ERP JDA TMS WMS Microsoft Office Lotus Notes Visio CA / Clarity Confluence SD-WAN MS Dynamics
- ECM Global Cisco Dell Juniper Palo Alto Meraki Content Services Ethernet IP Telephony SaaS IaaS PaaS Virtual Servers M2M Cloud Computing Granite IBM Netcool WhatsUp Gold ETL CloudHealth Azure LogRhythm Splunk IAM SAML LDAP NetIQ VMware VC OAuth
- CMS Documentum Dropbox Nuance HP OpenView Java XML UNIX Linux Visual Basic C++ E911 PSAP Disaster Recovery Lawful Intercept Public Address Systems SCADA / CCTV Systems
Confidential, SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Senior Manager - Network Engineering Technical Project Manager
- Played a vital role in performing integral acceptance testing of multiple broadband, network, technology, and wireless products / services, as well as handling all circuit installations (DS-0, E.1, T1.5, X-25), cell creation (PSAP, LAC, LBS, MSC, BSC, STP, RCP, VLR, HLR), and management of GSM billing (MAP, CAMEL) and pre-paid platforms.
- Led design, integration, and implementation of LTE - Subscriber Data Management (SDM) and Diameter Signaling Router (DSR) apps. Developed and implemented services, handled all testing, and performed change management initiatives.
- Collaborated with clearing houses for bill reconciliations of CDR’s.
- Proactively researched and analyzed new, state-of-the-art technologies.
- Spearheaded integration of hardware, software, and business systems platforms.
- Seamlessly managed data center build-outs, upgrades, moves, and / or relocations.
- Led network planning, engineering, disaster recovery, acceptance testing, and systems monitoring.
- Successfully deployed and commissioned a global GSM network within only an 18-month timeframe for on- time and in-budget completion to ultimately save $1+ million in RCP sharing and CALEA implementation costs.