- Strategic business - builder offering multifaceted management perspectives, combined with proven success in leading negotiations. Accomplished in generating creative ideas and methods to accelerate project deliverables, while ensuring product quality. Influential communicator with superior interpersonal skills to interact with individuals at all levels, including C-Level executives, colleagues, customers and vendors.
- Resourceful problem solver with demonstrated willingness in taking on complex issues and adapting to rapid change.
- Leading multiple strategic capital projects simultaneously in the Information Technology including implementation, upgrades, conversion, integration in PeopeSoft Financials, Order Management, Human Resources, Benefits, Payroll, Healthcare, Clinical, Revenue Cycle Systems, Billing & Claims Management System, Confidential, BMC-Remedy for Public Sector, Healthcare, State Government/City & Higher Ed
- Enabling to have uniform product numbering across systems by leading a top-level project to integrate Enterprise Resource Planning, Customer Relationship Management, Product Marketing and Distribution.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
Information Technology Healthcare Project Management Process Improvement Independent Verification & Validation racle PeopleSoft ERP Product Management & Development Quality Assurance Lean Six Sigma Cross - Functional Collaboration Incident Management Product Marketing & Operations Management Software Testing Sales & Marketing Resource Management
Project Management PL/SQL SharePoint PeopleSoft 9.2 Financials, Human Capital PeopleCode Vision Crystal ImageNow PVCS Version Manager JIRA
Senior Consultant - Project Manager/ Analyst
- Introduced Agile, Scrum Framework to Confidential Financial System group.
- Redefined daily huddle to daily scrum.
- Support Product Owner on reviewing product backlog.
- Supported Development team on Sprint Planning on what work to do.
- Collaborated with team on Sprint Reviews on what was done and adjust backlog as needed.
- Discussed what went right and wrong with team on Sprint Retrospective and commit on improvements deciding what’s achievable Responsible for planning and executing the replacement of the existing Employee ID within the Berkeley Financial System for the Confidential project 35-year old Payroll/Personnel System (PPS) with a single new payroll and HR technology system to standardize and streamline payroll and HR processes system wide). Identified the areas that will be impacted by the Confidential Project.
- Created/updated the functional specifications for the following: Employee ID Conversion/auto-numbering of Employee ID, Vendor ID and User ID/Operator ID in PeopleSoft Financials and integration with Human Capital, Vendor Management, Identity Management, Travel, Entertainment Systems, CalNet, and downstream systems.
- Defined scope, designed, configured PeopleSoft Financials and integration (import/export processes), developed queries and performed validation with source systems Confidential /HCM, DDODS/data warehouse, API, BearBuy.
- Worked directly with the IT managers, technical staff, PMO, stakeholders, functional owners, subject matter experts and departmental users to develop and execute a conversion plan and interfacing system. Identified risks, issues, defined and executed test plans from unit testing, user testing, cutover all the way to production validation.
- Troubleshoot and resolve JIRA issues with conversion/interface programs.
- PeopleSoft 9.2 Financials, Infor EAM, Ecosys, Primavera/P6, HMS and eMerge.
- Lead for conversion, governance on projects that require business requirements, timelines and subject matter experts.
- Applied Agile methodology in managing the project using Scrum framework. Held Scrum Daily Meetings, help team understand Scrum framework, supported team on removing impediments by addressing issues to achieve objectives.
- Communicates with stakeholders and protect team from expansion of work not included in scope.
- Follows up team progress towards achieving goals.
- Lead Spring Review and Spring Retrospective, celebrate and apply improvements.
- Provide PMO status to steering committee for issues, schedules and coordination of efforts from all parties.
- Participate in each conference call/meeting and report on the Teams progress (including labor hours, expenses, and deadlines) on Project tasks, highlight significant risks and issues, and confirm deliverables for review, input, decision-making, and approval by the Department’s Project/Lead Manager.
- Submits Project progress reports and updates. Holds daily stand up meetings using Scrum framework. Works with cross functional teams in gathering and verifying requirements.
- Prepare and conduct Interface testing cycle and user experience testing. Review timeline and create checklist for deployment, dress rehearsal, cutover and go-live.
- Generate weekly status report for PeopleSoft integration systems. Identify project risks, assess impact, recommend contingency plan, resolution of issues, manages quality assurance.
- Responsible for detailed planning, project execution, tracks project milestones and deliverables.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Practice Director/Engagement Manager
- Works as a System Integrator for Oracle Cloud Fusion for Financials, Human Capital Management (HCM), Budgeting and Reporting.
Confidential, Greenwood Village, CO
Project Manager/Principal Consultant
- Acts as a Project Manager and works closely with the Executive, Project Sponsors, IT, Financials, Supply Chain, Human Capital Management (HCM), Payroll resources for an Oracle Hosting, PeopleSoft Financials, Benefits, Chart of Accounts re-implementation and PeopleSoft 9.2 upgrade projects.
- Supports a hospital/provider setting; interacts with senior management and provide oversight to mitigate any risk. Delivers weekly, bi-weekly, monthly project status, dashboard reports.
- Creates, updates and reviews deliverables, milestone, scope change, issues and works on resolving issues with Oracle Cloud Hosting, HighStreet Functional/Technical team and client resources.
- Reviews and approves timecard, expenses, and assisted staff on their day to day needs.
- Involved and support projects tasks such as: fit/gap analysis, requirements gathering, configuration, functional/technical specification, infrastructure setup, solutions design, conversion, testing, process flows and integration. Supported to maintain an effective cross-functional relationship to the project stakeholders.
- Provides a full spectrum of quality IT services: acquisition support services, business process analysis, corporate governance, feasibility studies, independent verification & validation, organizational assessments, project management, project oversight, quality assurance, requirements definition, strategic planning with deep domain expertise in Government programs, IT management expertise and specialized technical expertise.
- Worked with the executive office and stakeholders as Independent Verification and Validation, Testing, Quality Assurance Consultant for large scale ERP PeopleSoft 9.2 project implementation. Participate in the change management, reviewing deliverables such as: requirements analysis, design of customized solutions, analysis of data conversion and interfaces, security, testing, defect tracking (using IBM Rational Quality Manager, Rational Team Concert) and production environments, processes and procedures.
- Perform business transformation, data collection with technical, managerial and executive staff and analysis in reports.
- Overseeing large scale integration of Hyperion Planning, budgeting, reporting with PeopleSoft Financials 9.1 and 9.2 upgrade (GL, AP, PO, IN, PC, AM., AR/BI, GM, CA modules). Assess PeopleSoft master data governance, technical designs, best practices, networking infrastructure, configuration and performance evaluation.
Confidential, San Mateo, California
- Works under the VP of Business Process Services & Director of Financial Services; supports International accounting, (VAT and Multi-currency) and interfaces with other modules.
- Functional and Technical PeopleSoft 9.2 resource for Financials (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing, General Ledger, Project Costing, Fixed Assets, eProcurement, Cash and Deal Management for Treasury); PeopleSoft Finance/Human Resources Mapping.
- Gathers requirements and creates specifications for users, works on configuration/setup, month end financial close and regulatory filing/reporting; works with SOX auditors; troubleshoots issues/tickets, project lead on projects, conduct end to end testing, updates operational guidelines and procedures, run GL translation and consolidation, prepares and publishes foreign exchange rates, maintains narrative chart of accounts and trains users; technical resource for PeopleSoft Human Capital Mapping and Workday Mapping.
Confidential, Santa Clara, California
IT Manger - Sr. Critical Situation Manager
- Provide a high level of support to the covered Confidential applications (SaaS) within the defined SLAs by working with channel partners, solution consultants, sales organization, developers, network team, customer support, integration team and follow IT processes (ITIL & PMO).
- Stays abreast on latest technology; makes recommendations on future direction and disseminates relevant information to others in the Department.
- Participates actively to IT innovation and continuous process improvement; adheres to and leverages IT processes and methodologies in completing work and designing IT solutions. Responsible for creating project framework for the IT department by understanding incident process from inception to closure.
- Created workflow through Visio, requirements documentation and collaborated with different business units.
- Created processes for knowledge management and published through intranet.
- Submitted enhancements/additional functionalities for process improvements; created test scenarios for UAT.
- Responsible for managing and resolving major incidents, critical customer situations, escalations and outages of Confidential products (IT Service Automation, Project Portfolio Management, IT Business Management, Orchestration, Discovery, Performance Analytics, Work Management, HR Service Automation & Mid-market Applications) by ensuring proper teams are engaged; provide high level communication to stakeholders; customers and Executive management.
- Executes active incident management processes by assessing severity and impact through ITIL framework; facilitate and determine resolution by engaging additional resources such as development, networking, cloud infrastructure involving Data centers, ISP, and security to provide relief and restore service.
- Conduct post-event analysis, post-mortem, project management, and program management, and problem management, knowledge Management to address issues permanently or prevent issue from re-occurrence.
- Confidential System Administration and Foundations
Confidential, Carlsbad, California
Sr. Consultant/Project Manager/Sr. Commercial Business Systems Analyst
- Worked closely on a global, multi-cultural environment, multi-lingual, multi-currency, manufacturing, cross-functional team that is agile and dynamic work environment supporting key production systems worldwide: oversee and manage the lifecycle of development requests (from design to roll-out) of Order Management Systems for internal and remote users, Adidas Cresting Systems (Comfil/Cricket/Embtrak/LogoViewer), Custom Clubs Configuration System, Accounts Receivable, Kubra/BillTrust Invoicing, Monthend Closing, COGS, Monthly/Weekly Forecasting/Reporting, CRM Account Viewer, Product Management (macro model, sku/article, grips setup & interface); cross functional application implementation and integration resource for Peoplesoft Financials & Comfil conversion to Oracle EBS 12 Suite.
- Designs broad range of IT application solutions, created project plans, system specifications, test plans, and post implementation support, integration with other systems and facilitates the selection of appropriate solutions by formulating business case or statement of work to address business needs and balances tradeoffs in cost and quality. Tests key IT business applications and integration components to ensure completeness, quality, and correctness of work.
- Accountable in Order Management application related changes to achieve KPI through Change Management processes; documents changes (SharePoint, JIRA, Team Foundation); schedules and controls releases to test and production environments to ensure correct components are released.
- Maintains relationships with channel partners within divisions outside of US as required supporting and maintaining Confidential systems. Participates in bi-annual IT audits to ensure IT business applications are secure. Involved actively in monthly innovation meetings, B2B/B2C e-commerce projects from the order management perspective to increase Market Share and enhance the quality of their services.
Confidential, San Diego, California
Sr. Consultant/ SME/Project Lead/Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- Functional and Technical consultant for PeopleSoft 9.1 Financials (AP, GL, eProcurement), Human Capital Management (HCM) Ben. Admin & Payroll) Configured modules, workflow, security, performed data analysis, design, test, troubleshoot issues, trained users, created reports, managed IT projects and worked with stakeholders to support Financial and HR systems.
Confidential, Houston, Texas
Project Manager/ Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- Functional/technical Lead and Project Manager on multiple strategic and capital projects by working with the PMO and Portfolio manager. Gathered scope, collected requirements, prepared project charter, worked on budgets, estimates, procurement management (legal review/approval), and resource management. Performed fit/gap analysis, gathered requirements, data mapping, conversion of systems across multi-facilities, system analysis and design, data collection/workflow, business process redesign, data modeling, developed functional and technical specification. (Project Management Methodology: Agile, Waterfall, User stories, requirements gathering, Rational Unified Process, Use Case, Lean, and Kaizen).
- Conducted software selection on business software system including requirement interviews, scope definition, vendor research and evaluation, demonstration and input for decision making.
- Collaborated and assisted C-Level management on all their monthly reporting needs, review strategic & departmental goals, identify problems, and suggest changes for improvement.
- Effective two-way communicator with stakeholders offering solid interpersonal skills to build mutually beneficial relationships and interact with individuals at all levels.
- Developed test cases, test conditions, test scenarios & performed Unit Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Integration Testing on projects assigned.
- Trained users on new functionality and provided lessons learned and documentation
- Ensure optimal performance and functionality meets business requirements in software enhancements in PeopleSoft by developing & maintaining Crystal reporting, clinical and financial system integration for McKesson STAR/HBOC Claims Management System, Passport, and Real Time Eligibility for insurance verification, Charge Capture, TransUnion, MedAsset, Accuro Denials Management, Patient Access/Scheduling and Enterprise Performance Systems. Proficiency in SQL/Query, Security, PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Application Engine, Application Designer, Tree Manager, nVision, Crystal Reports and understanding of relational database.
- Supported Oracle PeopleSoft Financials & Human Capital modules on AP to AM, COA Chart of accounts, bank setup, business unit security or third-party systems and integration between AP, AR/BILLING, PC, AM, GL, EPM, Benefits, Payroll, Project Accounting, Service Management, Change Configuration, Incident, Problem Management, Ascent Revenue Management System.
- Setup FMS configuration in GL, AP, AR, BI, PC, AM, such as asset books, asset categories, cost type, depreciations, asset profiles, processed allocation with fund accounting and verified interfaces such as transaction loader, retiring assets and performed post production support.
- Prepared and insured well in running and loading Oracle PeopleSoft Financial Reporting processes for all Confidential ’s entities: Annual Budget, Volume & Actual Budget, Statistics/Unit of Service, Payroll/PTO Accrual, Flexbudget, FTE, Internet Browse Reports in PeopleSoft Financials, Oracle PeopleSoft EPM (Enterprise Performance Management) and Ascent Revenue Management Systems and Ascent Revenue Management Systems.