- Lead a Multi-national, Multi-cultural, team through a very aggressive project timeline. Successfully completed project, ahead of schedule and on budget. Increased Productivity, Customer Satisfaction
- Spearheaded Project to Analyze, Research and Create a User-Friendly Real Estate Business Software Program. Dramatically Reduced Transaction times, Improved Data Access, Agent Productivity and Customer Satisfaction.
- Coordinated Internal & External Business, Development, QA, Engineering and IT Teams in developing a User Friendly Network Address Book tool. Increased Customer Satisfaction and Retention by 30%
- Created, Installed and Managed an Efficient Automated Vendor Enrollment Plan that Saved $700,000 a year.
MBA, International Business
Notable Projects & Research Papers
Sarbanes Oxley Compliance Project; IT Integration.
Data Analysis and Management; Focusing on Integrating Different Systems.
E-Business System Strategies & Integrations; The Legal Issues Involved.
Complete Life cycle of System/Application Development.
Technical Proficiencies & Knowledge
SQL, PL/SQL, Visual Basic 6.0, XML, SQL Server, Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Visio, and PeopleSoft, UML, Rational Rose.
First Data 04/2009 - Continue
- Confidently Solved Business Problems Using Extensive Knowledge of Emerging Industry Practices.
- Provide project management and/or project management support of a moderately complex nature for assigned areas of the Company.
- Provides project status updates to the business stakeholders and coordinates their involvement in the projects.
- Produce reports on assigned project deliverables to keep management apprised of project status, major issues, scope changes, resource changes and milestone achievements or misses.
Project Manager ,10/2007 01/2009
- Managed Software System Development. Integration projects through all phases.
- Escalate issues as required to appropriate project teams, business or counterparts.
- Develop and maintain project plans, issues and action items, and project documentation
- Coordinated with product management and development teams to improve customer satisfaction.
Business Systems Analyst,07/2006 09/2007
- Documented and Validated Business Rules & Functional Requirements. Created Various, Useful, Artifacts.
- Conducted Product Requirements Walkthroughs with Business and IT Team Members.
- Reviewed and Edited Requirements, Specifications & Business Processes. Proposed Key Solutions.
- Participated in designing and recommending potential IT solutions to the Line of Business per the Business requirements
- Led and/or assisted other Business Analysts with analysis and requirements management activities.
- Applied project management knowledge and expertise to gauge system performance and assess risk.
- Provided stakeholders with project status and outlook for success, and recommend project improvements.
- Pushed creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mindsets.
- Responsible for planning, conducting and directing the analysis of business problems to be solved with automated systems.
CB Richard Ellis (Commercial Real Estate) 08/2003 06/2005
- Provided expertise on current product functions and served as a resource for future product direction.
- Worked with team to perform business functional design.
- Designed system flows and information flows, and application user interfaces.
- Documented a complete process for Free Seating for ongoing support and future implementations.
Confidential, 08/2001- 07/2003
- Communicated project progress and status to IT manager and clients.
- Tracked projects updated project plans and updated spreadsheets.
- Provided assistance to customer and users on installing, and maintaining all operating systems and software.
- Engaged in troubleshooting network and local security on machines to provide clients access to databases and prevent unauthorized access to network resources.