- Project Management
- Account Management
- Sales and System Training Programs
- Product Development
- Financial Analyst
- 12 years’ combined experience in finance, sales management, project management, and marketing.
- Won multiple national awards for finance and sales quota achievements.
- Gained company–wide reputation for exceeding quota (achieved up 140% of annual goal), penetrating competitive accounts, turning around troubled accounts and strengthening sales in under achieving markets.
- Implemented new billing software which was utilized during a corporate merger.
- Launched software in multiple sites that improved staffing and quality assurance.
- Grew highly troubled Government program (E-Rate) from quarterly gains of $80,000 to $425,000.
- Created several financial and sales tools that are currently being used 9 years after inception.
- Successfully developed innovative programs to attract customers to new products and rejuvenate existing products.
An innovative and energetic leader! I am a very skilled communicator, team builder and adept account manager. I have a unique ability to identify problem areas and growth opportunities. I can create tools to improve processes and mobilize those tools to the proper channels. Accomplished at managing high revenue accounts along with outstanding ability in building positive and effective relationships with customers! A driven and highly dedicated account manager that is tireless in pursuit of the highest achievements, quality business results, and corporate growth.
Confidential,Temple, Texas 1999- Present
Project Manager, Temple, TX 2006- present
Responsible for leading 40 Account Managers to meet annual national sales quotas through products and services! Activities include: providing technical training, workforce management (meeting staffing requirements and predicting call volumes 24 hours in advance), and conducting quality assurance trainings. Exceeded quota every quarter, achieving as high as 175% in all products on a team scale and up to 200% in individual goals!
- Organize and manage low production teams serving key accounts, with members including sales consultants, sales managers, and product specialist in the Southern Division.
- Won multiple awards, including President Council and Circle of Excellence; special recognition for achieving over 100% of goal in sales quotas and churn in 2006 and 2007.
Confidential,Project Manager, Temple, TX 2004-2006
Managed marketing and sales projects that would launch at the beginning of each quarter! Managed Account Managers than handled high revenue accounts!
- Launched Projects quarterly in multiple locations that focused on new Marketing campaigns.
- Focused on retention activities on high profile accounts where business could be potentially lost to the competition.
- Evaluated individual account situations, then developed strategic plan to continue a positive business relationship, including coordinating meetings and conference calls to assure all expectations were met.
Confidential,Account Manager/Finance Supervisor, Lone Tree, Co 1999-2004
Responsible for handling Government programs that funded a percentage of services provided by Sprint to education establishments! Supervised multiple Teams of Customer Finance agents!
- Created and coordinated Nextel E-rate collections process.
- Positively impacted customer satisfaction by teaming with Government customers to drive resolution of issues and concerns.
- Supervised 30 Finance Consultants that focused on customers in need of assistance with there monthly bill statements.
- Coached and trained Finance Consultants that were not achieving there goals.