SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Project/Quality/Materials Manager seeking opportunities. Motivated self-starter, Tenacious with multiple projects and loves the challenge. I have strong commitment to preserving policies and procedures. I am a highly effective communicator, energetic, creative, get along with all and a hardworking individual with the following strengths: Ability to direct complex projects from concept to fully operational status. Computer literate and trained in programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Facebook, LinkedIn, Works, Power Point, SAP, JDE, ERPLX, Cognos, MRP/ERP, MAPICS, BPCS, JobBOSS, The Cloud and Merlin II.
Quality Manager 8/2011 Present Confidential, LLC. (FI)
FI is a Tier 2 supplier to many Tier 1 Machine shops that supply Medtronic, Smith & Nephew and other large Surgical Instrument Companies. FI does the metal finishes and chrome coatings on their devices.
- Project Manager (Current project Medtronic / FI, LD-50 Cleaning Validation)
- Device Cleaning Manager of satellite facility located within Medtronic World Distribution Center.
- Responsible for Management & Assurance of ISO13485 & Quality Management System (QMS).
- Responsible for Environmental, Health & Safety program (EHS)
- Responsible for FQ20 Telesis Laser Programming and Operations
- Responsible for Preventative Maintenance program
- Responsible for training of FI personnel on processes, procedures, work instructions and forms
- Responsible for CAR (Corrective Action Reporting System)
- Acts as FI lead representative for customer request & audits.
- Informs management of any positive or negative trending.
- Assist in the effective resolution of Customer needs
- Prepares, Implements & Conducts internal audits.
- Coordinates and leads FI management review meetings
- Coordinate the development of FI Quality Policy and Quality Objectives
Sales/Demand Planner 02/07 12/2009 Confidential,
SMS is a Tier 1 supplier of Steel Surgical Devices to Medtronic and Smith & Nephew. The company downsized and then sold out.
- Project Manager
- Developed and executed demand plans and inventory plans to meet sales and
- Service objectives.
- Customer relationship management.
- Management of quotes & Order management and entry.
- Responsible for sales to prospective and existing customers. Sales, tracking & scheduling.
Confidential, 01/04 02/07
MSD is one of the World’s largest Medical Device suppliers. I moved with this company when they sold out our division to SMS above.
- Responsible for project development, project analysis, project management and developed of project
- Schedules and baseline updates to ensure the integrity of the production system.
- Responsible for production schedules to manage inventory at planned levels.
- Evaluated, assessed and managed vendor performance.
- Developed new supply sources in order to meet the production requirements.
- Maintained and managed inventory controls.
- Prepared and communicated detailed plans and schedules.
Production Manager01/00 01/04Confidential,
This was a family business owned by my aunt and uncle. There I did a bit of everything. I moved with this company when they sold out to Medtronic above.
Master Business Administration in Project Management