Project Manager Resume
Summary: Over six years experience in Information Technology with expertise in Lawson ERP (specialization in Business Intelligence, Budgeting & Planning and Business Performance Management) and rapid iterative tools like Business Objects / Crystal Reports.
- Lawson Business Intelligence (LBI) Lawson Framework Services (3.x, 9.x), Lawson Reporting Services (3.x,9.x), Lawson Smart Notification(3.x,9.x), Lawson Scorecards (9.x)
- Business Process Management (BPM) ProcessFlow (8.x,9.x)
- Other Lawson applications Budgeting & Planning (LBP), Lawson Mobile Solutions (MSCM), Lawson eRecruiting, Websphere, Lawson Security
- Development Tools Crystal Reports(Ver 7.x,8.x, 9.x,10.x,11.x, XI R3), Versata, Vision JADE, Visual Basic 6.x, Websphere, LBI Install, Lawson Security, MS Addins, OLEDB
- Java & J2EE JDBC, Multithreading
- Programming Languages Java, Visual Basic 6.x
- Databases Oracle (8.x/9.x/10.x,11.x), DB2, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008
- Web Servers Websphere, Microsoft IIS
- Scripting Languages HTML, Java Script, ASP
- Testing Tools XSuds, Proteumim
- Rational Rose Rational Enterprise
- HTML Editors Microsoft Front page, Namo Web Editor
Confidential, Dallas, TX / US Nov 2005-Present
Lawson Specialist (Part of IT Business Application team)
Tools used: CrystalReports 10.x, Oracle 10x, Crystal Server 10.x, Microsoft SQL Server 2003, ProcessFlow, Share Point, SQL,OLEDB Query Builder, API Builder, Lawson Security, Microsoft IIS, Websphere, SSL implementation, Mobile Supply Chain Management (MSCM), Lawson System Foundation (LSF)
- Work as a Team Lead to manage projects like LSF 9008 to LSF 9009 upgrade, Windows 7 Client upgrade
- Support Lawson application major hospital based off in California
Lawson Software Confidential, Dallas, TX / US Nov 2005-May 2012
Project Manager Technical (Part of AMS Services & Cloud Services Delivery group)
Tools used: CrystalReports Xi, x, Crystal Reports 10.x, Oracle 9x, DB2, Microsoft SQL Server , Lawson proprietary tools like Smart Notification, Reporting Services, Framework Services, Budgeting & Planning, Sales Support, Design Studio, ProcessFlow, Fax Integrator, Share Point, Confluence JIRA, SQL,OLEDB Query Builder, API Builder, eBroadcasting, Wiki Mark up language, Motive, Lawson Business Intelligence LBI Install, Lawson Security, Smart Office, Microsoft IIS, Websphere
- Managing extension products like Lawson Business Intelligence (LBI), Mobile Solutions (MSCM), ProcessFlow(includes ProcessFlow Integrator), Budgeting & Planning, eRecruiting, Fax Integrator, Lawson Security, Landmark, Strategic Sourcing for our clients
- Working with hosting vendors like IBM FNTS, Ciber, Velocity, Amazon, Cerner based on the business requirements to support our hosted and managed clients
- Assisted AMS team with defining the architecture for hosted customers
- Assisted Sales team in RFP processing & building custom quotes for proposing hosted or managed solutions for customers
- Work as a Delivery Manager in managing the installation and migration of Lawson applications over to hosting servers and be customer’s primary point of contact for Managed Services offerings through out the process.
- Generate sales opportunities in the existing customer through contacting targeted customers
- Develop and maintain project plans & milestones for AMS customers including Installation & performing Upgrades to ensure timely delivery of all project tasks
- Performing LBI & LBP installation and upgrades for our clients
- Applying application/environment patches for our clients on Windows/Unix platform
- Offering special service to clients called LBI Training configuration which includes customization of LBI and setting up the training environment
- Designing & developing Crystal reports for HR, Procurement and Finance teams for numerous clients
- Developed a solution to migrate over 300 Peoplesoft HR reports into Lawson Business Intelligence (LBI)
- Assisted numerous clients to go live with Lawson Business Intelligence
- Building Smart notes using Smart Notification for various clients
- Training clients and internal colleagues on Crystal Reports, Reporting Services, Framework Services, Smart Notification
- Publishing, Bursting, Scheduling reports using Lawson Reporting Services / Enterprise Reporting
- Building dashboards to present Lawson data using Framework Services
- Possessing strong database knowledge of Lawson system and writing SQL queries against Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 databases
- Suggesting business solutions to different clients based on their business needs
- Writing design specifications to build business solutions
- Performing LBI system health checks at the time of LBI upgrades
- Designed Kronos to Lawson interface for time entry
- Designed eBroadcasting to Reporting Services interface to migrate rights from old eBroadcasting system to new Reporting Services system
- Supporting clients with any questions they may have related to Lawson Business Intelligence and performing Visioning sessions to suggest an appropriate tool for a business process.
- Worked with ProcessFlow 9.x in order to migrate Users and Tasks from a Test environment to a Production environment
- Assisted in developing learning guides and solution packs for training Lawson Business Intelligence
- Maintaining a Lawson Business Intelligence newsletter/ community which is being shared with the internal Lawson global community
Confidential, Richardson, TX / US Dec 2004-Oct 2005
Tools used: Crystal Reports 8.0/8.5/9.0, SQL Server 2000, Oracle 9I, IIS
- Designing & developing Crystal reports for different clients using SQL Server and Oracle as the backend.
- Evaluating software development tools intended to create reporting applications, and providing candid feedback to the management, which will influence software purchase decisions.
- Working on creating a migration strategy which will require revamping the current Reporting architecture; To accomplish the above task, I am studying newer versions of Crystal Reports, namely Crystal Report X and XI.
- Extensive testing and administration of the reports application is being performed.
- Carried out training sessions on a one-on-one basis to educate clients about the application.
Confidential, New Delhi / India Feb 2000-Dec 2001Software Engineer
- Involved in the development, deployment and testing of web based applications using Versata / Vision JADE and Seagate Crystal Reports.
- Interacted directly with various clients as a part of the team involved in requirements collection and analysis, this included understanding the features expected by the clients and also educating them about the abilities and limitations of the developer community.
- Carried out training sessions about deployed applications to educate and bring clients up to speed with the features of the application, this included various presentations (using tools such as Lotus Suite Screen Cam and Microsoft PowerPoint) as well as interactive hands-on training sessions.
Computerization of the Delhi Electricity Board (D.E.B.S) Feb 2001 Dec 2001
Tools used: Vision JADE 4.1, Seagate Crystal Reports 8.0/8.5, Oracle 8i, ASP
- Involved in developing user interfaces (forms and page flows) for the application.
- Customization of the presentation and business logic generated by the tools mentioned above in order to tailor the application as per end-user requirements. Plugging in additional Java code did this.
- Created various data objects and also established relationships between these objects to comply with the data model. Re-engineered the existing data objects to comply with above-mentioned model.
- Inducted business logic into the data objects and deployed them on to the Business Logic Server (BLS).
- Integrated various reports into the application. The reports were created using Seagate Crystal Reports and the application was created using Vision JADE.
- Carried out the migration of existing reports from Crystal Reports 8.0 to Crystal Reports version 8.5.
- Created ASP pages to invoke the Reports Version 8.5 on the web using Microsoft ActiveX Viewer.
- Provided advanced server support of Crystal Applications Version 8.5.
- Writing SQL Queries to design reports using oracle as the database.
Confidential, Oct 2000 Mar 2001
Tools used: Versata 5.0, Seagate Crystal Reports 8.5, Oracle 8.0
- Application development, report generation, report integration and testing using Versata.
- Developed various Java modules and integrated them with the existing application (as logical plug-ins).
- Provided extensive customer support once the application was deployed, this also included traveling to the customer sites in 3 different cities.
- Generated and executed various Test Cases for the application.
Confidential, Government of India
Feb 2000 October 2000
Tools used: Vision JADE 4.1, Seagate Crystal Reports 7.0, Microsoft SQL Server 7.0
- Carried out application maintenance as per customer requirements, which involved altering of existing reports and addition of new ones.
- The reports were transformed from MIS Reports to Finance - Related Reports.
- Invoking the Java Application and Crystal Reports using SQL Server as the database.
- Administration of SQL Server.
- Taking regular back up of data on the DAT tapes.
Tools used: Java, Microsoft Access
- This project involved to find a method to introduce Efficiency into the Routing Table Lookup process by performing more lookups in Cache, instead of the Forwarding table.
- Inorder to do so, made use of Java extensively to handle all cache operations.
- This task also involved the usage of multi threading (java). In order to perform auditing operations like recalculating cache size and performing longest prefix match operation.
- Utilized Microsoft Access to generate Traffic Distribution Reports.
- Lawson Business Intelligence
- Lawson Business Process Management
Master of Science in Computer Science
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes