Master of Human Resources
Master of Information Systems
Master of Business Administration
Six Sigma Green Belt, Villanova University, Villanova, PA, summer 2006
PMI Certified, Sep 2000
Project Management Key Points
- Trained in CMM at the SEI in software development. Extensive PMO and Change Management & SOX 404 Audit
- Extensive Business Process Re-Engineering (BPR), consolidating Legacy processes, SAP & Peopesoft HRMS
- Superior communication skills working with all levels of bank organization
- Implemented several $5M+ software development projects using CMM Level 2. Simultaneous projects
- Extensive background with matrixed team of 10+ people
- Extensive JAD/RAD UAT & PMO experience utilizing IBM Best Practice methods for large corporate clients
- Extensive background with Agile, Scrum, MS Project, Clarity, MS Sharepoint, Oracle 11i,ERP, ITIL v3 cert Capability
Confidential, Atlanta, GA Jan 2008 - current
A fund created to leverage capital market investments in the U.S. and Pacific Rim markets using ETF's ,CDO's. The primary objective is to obtain capital accumulation by purchasing positions that are both long and short of the markets.
Confidential, Dallas, TX Sep 2006 - Dec 2006
Sr. Project Manager Consultant
Project activities consisted of transfer of databases and servers for major international P & C insurance carrier (Allianz SE).Directed and led all project scheduling, status, risk analysis, Oracle, SQL Server. Led weekly status meetings technical team and with client. Utilized Six Sigma to eliminate process variation. Managed budget performance metrics on a weekly basis and resolved variances. Utilized Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) for process improvement.Project was completed on time and under budget to save client $100K annually. Budget was $300K. Utilized Earned Value metrics for reporting. MS Project Server.
Confidential, Dallas, TXSep 2005 - Sep 2006
An investment vehicle to participate in commercial development projects thru joint partnership with a small regional developer.
- Directed $3 million or more and highly strategic Information Technology initiatives.
- Performed extensive risk analysis due to the project completion contractual liability.
- Multitasked working both "big picture" and WBS simultaneously.
- Selected vendor and installation of RFID technology and data warehouse applications.
- Managed all vendor staff resources to maintain completion schedules.
Confidential, Mclean, VA Oct 2004 - Jun 2005
Contractor/Sr. Project Manager-Treasury
Directed implementation of an upgrade for a vendor treasury software package which enhanced capabilities of the Front/Middle/Back Office derivatives trading system and FAS 133, Wall Street Systems. CFO directed project. Web Portal Application for utilizing Oracle 11i.Project saved $250K in help desk and product support costs annually.Complied with Capability Maturity Model-2 KPI's. Managed and led matrixed team of 17 members. Budget was $1.7 million. Extensive training using Agile Methodology. MS Project Server.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX May 2004 - July 2004
Contractor- I/T Team Lead
Worked with internal business partner projects. Assessed requirements and validated business needs. Planned various aspects of application testing and roll-out. Utilized Capability Maturity Model 2 and Configuration Management documentation, Check 21. Developed Web based portal application for financial products.
Confidential, Richmond, VA May 2003 - May 2004
Directed 3 single family rental units purchased in Virginia. Managed 3 rental properties, painting, mortgage payments, property taxes and insurance, monthly P & L.
Confidential, Dallas, TX & Richmond, VA Mar 2002 - Apr 2003
Contractor /Senior Project Manager - Fraud Dept.
Managed large-scale, web based credit card security web porta lapplication development project within CMM 2 program, which provided enhanced security processes and data warehousing capability - OLAP, ETL. Project team consisted of 14 matrixed resources reports. Budget was $1.1 million. Project reduced operating costs by $200K annually. Utilized Earned Value and Monte Carlo simulation for reporting metrics. MS Project Server.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC Mar 2001 - Mar 2002
VP, Project Manager
Responsible for a team consisting of 15 people, developers, architects, DBA's and Ariba architect.
Conducted user requirements analysis gathering for SIT, UAT and testing with business unit. Wrote test scripts. Ariba 7.0 Marketplace web portal application. Extensive JAD sessions with B of A internal groups to gather user requirements to integrate multiple technologies for applying Object Oriented technologies.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC Nov 2000 - Feb 2001
VP, Project Manager
Provided functional and technical Global Cash Management (GCM) PM services to develop an Internet based banking solution, for lockbox, direct deposit, demand deposits suite of products using technologies such as SSL and iPlanet. Oversight of Internet security, architecture, GUI and multiple project plans. Budget of $9.8 million. Worked with both matrix and functional teams. Teams consisted of about 15 technical members. This was a web portal based application development project.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC May 1999 - Nov 2000
Project Manager (Supply Chain Practice)
i2 Supply Chain Management. Used i2 Demand Planner to develop design integration modules to implement B2B business model. Extensive oversight of requirements analysis. Systems integration and business process reengineering.
Project Manager, Pittsburgh, PA (E-Business Practice)
Client engagement with banks throughout the U.S. for multiple ERP implementations - SAP FI/CO ,HR PeopleSoft GL,A/R/,A/P HR, Oracle DB 11i, SQL Server,Ariba Buyer /Marketplace. Extensive C-level client interaction. SEI CMM Level 2. Client implementations required PMM methodology. Projects involved Design, Development and Architecture of Websphere and Web Portal applications. Utilized Configuration Mgmt tools and CMMI with client documentation. Utized earned Value for reporting metrics.
- Projects were >= $5 million with a team of 10 IBM technical staff, managed multiple projects simultaneously.
- Designed and developed Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) for the PeopleSoft 7.0 HR implementations.
- PMO development for structural model, process assessment, delivery assessment and compliance metrics.
Confidential, Miami, FL May 1997 - Mar 1998
I/T Project Asset Accountant
- Responsible for I/T fixed asset accounting for Y2K.
Confidential, King of Prussia, PA Jun 1995-Jan 1997
Prepared one and five-year annual budgets, reviewed and reconciled A/P invoices, and A/R to Cash Ledger.
Confidential, Valley Forge, PA Sep 1993- June 1995
Client engagement was for Resolution Trust Corp for insolvent banking institutions.
Confidential, San Jose, CA Aug 1988- Jun 1993
Sr. Financial Analyst (1990-1993)
Staff Financial Analyst (1988-1990)
- calculating and analyzing cost of products and services to measure operational efficiency; analyzing and maintaining the operations ledger; developing, implementing and managing cost accounting system, applying principles of cost accounting and statistics to provide management with detailed and accurate cost information; preparing operating financial statements; performing analysis of cost- related accounts and accounts reconciliation; designing pricing mechanism/formula; performing life-cycle and cost/ benefit analysis. Price variance analysis for foreign currency.
Confidential, Coral Gables, FL Aug 1987- Aug 1988
Prepared F/S, third-party interest allocation, discount amortization, fixed assets and depreciation entries.
Confidential, Miami, FL Jun 1984- May 1987
Prepared monthly financial statements, fixed assets and intercompany schedules, reconciled G/L, A/R, A/P.