Bachelor of Science: Computer Information Systems
NCCU CIS Program, Client: Confidential, NC August 2010 - March 2011
- Managed team of six (6) in the development of a system that allows RDU Airport Authority to track and report minority and women business participation throughout its procurement and tracking business units.
- Planned, evaluated, revised project schedule to ensure project success and deliverables were met on time.
- Managed client interaction across all the systems stakeholders to ensure clients expectations and needs were met.
Confidential, Morrisville, NC January 2011 - April 2011
- Installed network equipment in multi-building campus environment; changing fiber-optic and copper uplinks as required
- Assisted the network engineering staff in performing post-cutover diagnostics to ensure that critical network systems remained operational
- Assisted in the application of complex configurations on access and distribution layer switches
Office Specialist II
Confidential, Richmond, VA October 2011 - Present
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas
- Greet customers entering establishments
- Keep accurate records of monetary exchanges, authorization forms, and transaction reconciliations
USPS Mail Clerk
Confidential, Raleigh, NC May 2008 - May 2010
- Strengthen computer skills and knowledge with various computer systems and software programs
- Reinforce tasks with positive social skills and communication for a wide variety of customers
- Provide assistance to the public in complying with federal regulations of postal service and other federal agencies.
Confidential,Durham, NC September 2005 - April 2011
- Assist elementary students with tutoring to ages 9-12 directed by the America Reads Program
- Administer, proctor, and score academic or diagnostic assessments
- Provide private instruction to individual or small groups of students to improve their academic performance.
Confidential, Durham, NC May 2005 - October 2005
- Entrusted with responsibility for handling cash transactions with customers daily
- Maintained a weekly beauty club card activation goal of 10% to transactions
- Provided excellent customer service
- NCCU CIS Club Events Committee Member
- NCCU Community Service- ASCLP Program Mentor
REFERENCES - Available upon request