Project Manager/Systems Analyst/Programmer with extensive experience in managing large application teams through complex projects, satisfying both the government and private sectors. Strong track record of implementing systems on multi - million dollar projects as well as motivating and optimizing large teams. Experience as a Salesforce Administrator / Developer. Enthusiastic, flexible, creative, strong people skills.
Salesforce Administrator, Developer, Systems Analyst
- Reports directly to the CIO of the company.
- Involved with gathering, developing and analyzing business requirements for solution design on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Responsible for documenting, reviewing and approval of Business Requirements Document and Functional Specification with Key Business Stakeholders.
- Lead project to integrate Salesforce with Microsoft Office which saw a boost in productivity.
- Installed, configured and deployed Lightning Sync Salesforce add-on. Lightning Sync eliminates the need to maintain calendar appointments and contacts in multiple applications.
- Installed, configured and deployed Lightning for Outlook Salesforce add-on. Lightning for Outlook lets end users view all contacts, leads, accounts, opportunities, cases, and custom objects associated to emails and appointments without switching between Salesforce and Outlook; Salesforce data appears directly in Outlook.
- Installed, configured and deployed Salesforce Files Connect . Used Files Connect to link expose SharePoint document libraries in Salesforce. Created Visualforce Page with extended class controller to relate Installed products with training material found in SharePoint.
- Created Communities, Client Portals to allow customers to view, report on and submit work orders online. Included validation rules, workflows and custom Visualforce pages to facilitate this process. This saw great gains in productivity.
- Created an interface, using Visualforce page and Apex class, with MapAnything that allowed end users to mass create and assign work orders for installed products from plotted location on a map. This saw a 95% productivity gain.
- Programmed a Force.com REST API, using OAuth protocol for authenticating REST calls, to allow clients to submit work orders from their applications. Large productivity gains were seen here.
- Lead project to implement Salesfore1. Configured Salesforce to use Salesforce1, providing a mobile option to Salesforce users. Confidential Customer Engineers are now able to view their work orders on their mobile devices, no longer needing to carry laptops to client sites.
Environment: APEX, Visual Force, S-Control, Eclipse IDE, Apex Explorer, Apex Data Loader, HTML, CSS, Force.com, Workflow Rule, Process Builder, SOQL, SOSL, REST API
Confidential, Princeton , NJ
Systems Analyst Programmer
- Responsible for providing high quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing applications within mature technology environments utilizing mature (3rd or 4th Generation) programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation. Handled confidential data that required U.S government security clearance.
- Managed the development and also participated in the programing of the first in house Sample Management System utilizing SQL databases, Windows Forms c# application, web services and web applications to track locate and report on survey participants in longitudinal studies. This effort helped to centralize sample management and eliminate redundancy. Reducing the IS costs allocated to project delivery.
- Managed the development and also participated in the programing of the first in house Field Management System utilizing C#.Net, MVC, SQL databases, web services to track, locate and report on survey participants in the field. Incorporated the Google Maps API to help field staff better manage their daily travel assignments. Reducing the IS costs allocated to project delivery.
- Provided a cost effective solution to the Department of Labor project. With a small budget I designed and developed four data validation applications utilizing VB6 with MS Access runtime database. Meeting the requirement for building an application with a small footprint and not requiring licensing fees.