Proven, results oriented Project Management professional. Background includes, program/project management, customer solutions architecture, solutions development, deployment, mobile network deployment, business development, customer collaboration and network planning. A competitive leader, who demonstrates patience and leads by example to achieve company goals. A proven track record of defining, implementing and managing technology based projects and best practices from concept to product launch. Recognized ability in developing successful project teams providing technical leadership, consultation, solutions deployment for ensuring client satisfaction.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Program/Project Management (PMP Certified)
- Mobile and Fixed Voice, Packet Core and IP Networks
- Technical Solutions Sales
- Business Development & Pre - Sales Support
- Customer Solutions Architecture and Deployment
- Network Planning and Systems Engineering
- New products & Integration Services
- Agile Software Development
- Customer Operations
- Managed Cell Expansion & Call Server Redundancy OPEX reduction solutions development, implementation and deployment projects with multi - functional multi-site teams
- Agile project management practitioner, coach and professional
- Customers included small to large size wireless carriers
- Managed development of working prototypes for porting IMS (CSCF) on aTCA carrier grade Linux platform, including provisioning, billing, security and Fault/Performance solutions
- Managed a pilot project for migration of Erlang OTP based applications to aTCA platform
- Managed development of Android Tablet application for OneView application for Confidential Emergency Response teams
- Managed integration of third party SUA stack product into Nortel developed product. This involved comprehensive conformance, acceptance and integration testing
- Managed development of IP interface to other vendor provided IP-BSC from Motorola for CDMA IOS solution. This involved third party SUA stack integration, inter operability testing, integration between multi-vendor products, conformace and acceptance
- Provided customer support for first market application deployment, verification and postdeployment technical support
- Led solutions architecture, development and deployment of Media gateway call control, Wireless Priority Services, Location Based Services
- CDMA 450 MHz solutions (country specific signaling solutions)
- Media gateway call control involved development of H.248 interface and associated call control in wireless call server
- Wireless Priority Services involved interfacing with the authorized US Government agencies, understanding and conforming solutions to stringent acceptance criteria and standards. Also, this included inter-operability and integration services with other vendor solutions on target wireless carrier networks
- Location based services solutions involved integration with third party provided location database and access solutions prior to deployment at customer site
- CDMA-450 Mhz solutions were fast feature solutions (Ex: multiple country specific signalling solutions, Legal intercept solutions).
- Led wireless-LAN in-building wireless services delivery with the help of multi-functional product teams
- Analyzed customer back-office and front-office processes, signalling back-bone network and identified underlying solutions opportunities for optimizations and cost efficiencies
Manager, Pre/Post-Sales Proposals Engineering Services, Business Development
- Managed pre-sales, bids and proposals for business development activities for all wireless technologies (GSM, CDMA, UMTS, GPRS, EDGE, 1XRTT) for North American, Asia Pacific, European markets
- Led core network engineering efforts with innovative what-if studies for winning major network optimization, network modernization services contracts for wireless operators located in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific regions
- Managed technical liaison efforts for customers located at New York MTA and East Coast BTAs for developing network architecture, pre-sales bids and proposals, and new technology trials
- Collaborated with customers in developing network element evolution map, capacity exhaustion roadmap, what-if analyses, network upgrades strategy, and new services business development opportunities
- Conducted hands-on workshops for clients and project stake holders during network element upgrades
- Managed RFI/RFQ response, Technical Sales Support, pre/post-sales engineering efforts for winning major contracts with Asia-Pacific customers
- Provided technical consultations for debugging and resolution of critical issues at customer sites
- Managed deployment of GSM Services in Confidential (formerly VoiseStrem, Omnipoint) Central and their various market regions. Managed deployment across their markets, managing concurrent projects, interfacing with customer's project management, RF engineers and multiple external vendors. Services include deployment (EF&I) of Nortel's GSM Radio equipment (BSC, BTS), core network elements (850/1900 MHz). Account management responsibilities included support selling services & solutions, customer engagement practices, escalations, new services deployment in in-service networks, customer technical liaison and customer satisfaction.
- Managed a team of 15+ software development engineers developing new GSM/PCS-1900 network voice & packet core products.
- Developed Traffic Service Position System (OAMP solution for customer traffic measurements), HLR/HSS interrogation triggers, Inter-admin accounting & advice of charge (smart billing & charging solutions), Equal Access, LEC/IEC/international translations & routing solutions, in a very short development interval to support overall first customer market introduction schedule. Utilized Rational ROSE (UML) tools, CORBA, Protel, C, BNR-Pascal, C++, Eclipse, Clearcase.
- Provided customer field support and technical liaison support for GSM/PCS-1900 first market application at major customer site, in support of very aggressive development schedules.