Solutions Architect / Consultant / Project Manager
- Uncovered new consulting Opportunities and led pre - sales discovery and requirements gathering for >300 prospective Salesforce clients.
- Organized and wrote client services proposals / scopes of work and presented to C-level executives for all client prospects which led to selling >$3,000,000 in Salesforce.com consulting services to >150 active Salesforce.com accounts.
- Established NeuNet Consultants as one of the premier Salesforce.com consulting and implementation partners in the Midwest and Rocky Mountain regions.
- Developed go-to-market sales strategies for new Salesforce.com consulting firm including:
- Built on-going relationships with Salesforce.com ESB, SMB, Mid-Market, Enterprise, and Industry Account Executives as well as coordinated new vendors and AppExchange partnerships.
- Managed >300 Salesforce.com project implementations including Sales Cloud, Communities, Partner Portals, and ERP/backend systems integrations.
- Configured and delivered client projects in Salesforce Group, PE, EE, and Unlimited orgs.
- Provided power user training (to System Administrators) and on-going support to all clients and developed roadmap for future phases/feature enhancements.
- Trained over >5,000 Salesforce.com End Users via face-to-face and webinar meetings on Salesforce.com customer service, marketing, and sales processes.
- Active participant in Salesforce User Groups in major cities/target markets.
- Dreamforce and Salesforce regional roadshow attendee since 2009.
National Account Manager
- Built new agent channel of 26 active selling agents, VARs, ISPs, and integrators in the Rocky Mountain region that produced greater than $850,000 in monthly recurring revenue.
- Sold broadband and WAN services including: MPLS, IP aggregation, DSL, T1, DS3, ATM, FRoDSL, Managed VPN, Layer-2 WAN, and hosted VoIP solutions.
- Devised unique Layer-2 IP data networking and Internet solutions that solve CLEC and ISP partner requirements.
Regional Account Manager
- Developed and closed new Cisco Call Manager VoIP sales opportunities with large scale customers including Longmont United Hospital, Continuum Partners/Belmar Development, and Isle of Capri Casino.
- Increased sales prospecting revenue opportunities thru indirect channels of VARs, ISPs, ISVs, MSPs, and consultants.
- Expanded vendor partner relationships to increase sales opportunities with Cisco, Sprint, Qwest, Covad, and local integration firms.
- Launched new ATM, DSL, and private line aggregation service provider across 20 LATAs in 14 states.
- Established cross-selling and in-direct partnerships with RBOCs, CLECs, ISPs, VARs, and CPE vendors to increase new sales revenue and profit margin opportunities.
- Implemented sales targeting, tracking, and reporting database technology which led to more efficient and profitable business development and customers.
- Started, owned, and operated broadband solutions web site to generate new DSL, T1, VoIP, and MPLS WAN sales opportunities.
- Designated as the Number 1 sales agent for Sprint Broadband Wireless in Colorado.
- Established ISP and CLEC reseller relationships with over 30 different Internet solution providers.
- Sold the company to the largest ISP in the Rocky Mountains.
Regional Account Manager
- SDSL, IDSL, ADSL, T1, and Layer-2 WAN to multi-site businesses, franchises, and state government agencies.
- Trained new Indiana team of 18 account managers and assisted with developing, working, and closing sales opportunities.
- Launched new Colorado territory direct sales campaign.
- Started new retail business division in Colorado with responsibilities including:
- Prospect direct sales through target marketing,
- Build business partnerships with software, hardware, and services manufacturers,
- Sell SecureCenter: a suite of network security products and services for the commercial marketplace.
- Organized network security seminars with local ISPs and integration partners.
- Sold Hardware and LAN integration solutions including: Digital and Sun Microsystems servers, workstations, routers, and switches, LAN integration services, and RAID storage solutions to Federal Government agencies and state universities.
- Increased workstation sales from $30,000/month to $150,000 per month establishing Centera as the 7 th largest Confidential workstation VAR in the U.S.A.
- Generated over 400 new direct customers and promoted from Account Executive to Sr. Account Executive.