- Advanced Excel
- Microsoft Project
- Sales Force
- Responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality reviews; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Manages one or more cross - functional projects of high complexity.
- Responsible for the management of one or more medium to large-sized, moderately to highly complex projects.
- Advanced ability to oversee and manage large, complex, diverse and strategic projects that impact the organization as a whole.
- Advanced understanding and ability to manage complex program and project budgets
- Advanced ability in implementing program and project plans, monitoring progress, resource usage and quality.
- Advanced knowledge in conducting risk assessments and developing plans for eliminating or mitigating the risks identified.
- Develop and execute Project Management Plan to include all areas of Project Management (Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Communication, Risk, Procurement, Human Resources).
- Create Scope of Work by gathering detailed customer requirements, constraints and assumptions with stakeholders in order to establish the project deliverables, using requirement-gathering techniques and the project charter. Obtain customer approval and signature of SOW.
- Coordinate EMV implementation and testing with Professional Services team to ensure seamless install of EMV components.
- Plan, organize and direct all activities as required for the full implementation of project goals and objectives including work breakdown structure and Statement of Work.
- Work directly with end customer to coordinate the installation and testing with the appropriate Host and Switch representative.
- Ensure that project activities are consistent with the project objectives and that objectives can be met with available resources
- Ensure the project meets targets, budgets and time-lines, with appropriate reporting and evaluation
- Develop, complete and finalize all project deliverables according to the timeline
- Manage changes to project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques in order to keep the project plan accurate, updated and reflective of authorized project changes and facilitate customer acceptance.
- Increased data knowledge to Senior Leadership team with weekly key performance indicators (KPI’s) and recommended changes to management.
- Created Video On Demand (VOD) Resource Model and scheduling to assist leaders in making hiring decisions.
- Executed implementation of Domo Software that drive strategic business decisions and KPIs.
- Worked in conjunction with stakeholders and technology partners with various projects to fully execute business requirements to drive strategic business decision making.
- Led daily engineering Scrum meetings for Domo and Salesforce projects.
- Experience running complex projects from design and development to production deployment and stakeholder signoff.
- Coordinating and Supporting IT Business Processes
- Successfully handed off completed projects based off successful user testing and validation of data.
- Lead in implementation of projects that addressed planning, organizing and estimate of work required for on - time deliverables.
- Created new Salesforce process to ensure 100% accuracy of order management.
- Created process to reduce Client Managers emails by 1,200 in 3-month period.
- Managed company wide software development projects that resulted in 500% revenue growth in 3 years; up to $11 million in revenue in 2014 with expected 100% growth in 2015.
- General knowledge of SQL and database management.
- Performed Ad Hoc queries as requested.
- SharePoint administrator for Confidential
- Managed project budgets of $50,000
- Microsoft Project
Senior Credit Analyst
- Proven success in corporate banking sales by helping businesses gain approval for $5 million dollar Floor plan lines of credit.
- Worked closely with customers to address financial credit needs to increase or decrease credit limits in order to successfully manage customer expectations.
- Reduced Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) by 16 days, from 46 to 30.
Senior Credit Manager/Project Manager
- Consistently reduced Days Sales Outstanding by 20% with improved collections techniques and establishing successful collection processes.
- Ensured that 87% of invoices collected in less than 65 days, while monitoring accounts receivable balance of more than $65 million.
- Worked with state and city governments to reduce business property tax, resulting in an annual savings of $25,000 dollars, while implementing an in-transit program.
- Successfully negotiated international shipping contracts that established customer relationships with 5 major ship lines while increasing cost savings of 7% from the previous year.
- Implemented company - wide sales compensation plan based on salary, commission and bonus.