- Resourceful and innovative project portfolio manager offering more than 15 years' progressive experience and a Master of Science degree in Information Systems with a Graduate Information Systems Management Certificate; Recruited to estimate and managed IS capital expenditure project costs, resources and to provide customers with the highest quality engineering, deployment, integration and maintenance solutions possible.
- Computer Aided Drafting Network Security IT Infrastructure Microsoft Projects IS Strategic Management SDLC, Agile Methodologies Project Scheduling Project Risk Management Enterprise Resource planning Enterprise Data Warehousing Project Management Cloud Infrastructure
- SQL Server Management Studio 2014
- Fiber Nodes
- Database Warehouse
- My SAP SDLC SAP ERP
- RSMeans Data and Siebel
Confidential, Bridgeton, Mo
Customer Relations Coordinator
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Convey an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding regarding services.
- Manage customer interactions professionally and efficiently.
- Remain current and knowledgeable on every aspect of supported product.
- Facilitate customer issue escalations to local management/support as required
- Comply with company and call center policies and procedures.
- Accurately document customer account records based on actions taken.
Confidential, Boise, ID
- Maintain constant communication with client representatives regarding required services/deliverables.
- Manage all aspects of the project/market, including but not limited to: Site Audits, Design Walks, Utility Walks, Lease Exhibits, Zoning Drawings, Construction Drawings, Structural Analyses, Tower Mapping, Surveys
- Work closely with Professional Engineers to prepare efficient/accurate designs
- Maintain a market tracker, recording dates, status of services and deliverables.
Confidential, Saint Louis, Mo
IT Project Manager
- Managed overall health, development and operations of IT infrastructure projects, Monitored costs, timescales and resources using Microsoft Projects.
- Develops strategic plans based on customer analysis and generated required financial reporting and tracking as required.
- Implemented Customer Relationship Management (CRM) consulting with appropriate staff to resolve issues; Identify and minimize risks; develop contingency plans and identify opportunities to ensure projects are completed successfully.
Confidential, Saint Louis, Mo
Project Manager/ Engineer II
- Managed & Engineered, IT infrastructure project portfolios ranging from $75K to $250K. Includes being proficient in estimating, scheduling, quality control, progress reports, design review, safety, and proposal preparation.
- Managed & Engineered, IT infrastructure project portfolio upgrades ranging from $15K to $45K.
- Reduce cost through the use of risks mitigation strategies which saved the company an average of $2,500 per existing project.
Confidential, Maryland Heights, Mo
- Managed integration & commissioning of new network equipment in NSN BTS sites.
- Eliminated cost overruns by holding contractors accountable for lost or damage material.
- Designed & generated construction, zoning, and lease agreement drawings, using AutoCAD.
Confidential, Chesterfield, Mo
Lead Market Engineering Tech /Project Coordinator
- Provide training coaching and mentoring of new team members, resulting in an increase of new techs for various markets.
- Implemented over 150 site walks with the goal reducing cost by verifying existing network equipment and planning for future network equipment upgrades.
Confidential, Saint Louis, MO
Sr. Project Coordinator
- Verified service providers’ quality of installations against standards and Customer expectations for more than 200 sites.
- Created variance reports for cell sites modification, collected, distributed jobs and resolved discrepancies to ensure product quality.