- Over 16 years of total IT experience
- 1 year of Delivery Management experience
- 3 years of Scrum Master experience
- Over 8 years of Project Management experience
- Over 2 years of Transition Management experience
- Scrum Alliance CSM certified
- 2 years of PMO experience
- Certified Project Manager in one of the previous organizations
- ITIL certified in one of the previous organizations
- Effectively led critical programs, support/service engagements that are critical to the business.
- Efficiently ran strategic programs for corporate
- Knowledge of Healthcare, Retail, Logistics, Transportation, HR & Corporate domains
- Core Technical Background in Microsoft Technologies - SharePoint Portal, Microsoft .NET Platform.
- Excellent communication skills
- Global mindset - part of global programs entire career
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Program/Project Management
- Agile projects using Scrum/Kanban
- Project Management - Waterfall model
- Service Transformation - Infrastructure Services
Project Manager/Scrum Master
- I worked as a Project Manager in Confidential (Healthcare Analytics) account.
- I managed key initiates like ICD 10 remediation, Oracle RMB migration, GBD and Percent of Premium.
- The nature of work involved managing the project in a multi-vendor/multiple department’s environment.
- The overall program deadlines need to be tied with the individual departments taking up the remediation tasks to conform to ICD 10.
- The program was successfully completed within the defined timelines.
- Oracle RMB migration was again a multi-vendor/ multiple department initiative.
- Worked with various teams to nail down the design, plan the implementation, testing and rollout.
- The projects under GBD were to address certain compliance requirements.
- These were a set of small sized projects that were targeted to make changes to the way a particular program is functioning today to satisfy the healthcare compliance requirements.
Delivery Manager/Scrum Master
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- The projects are distributed in Scrum & Kanban based on the nature of work they deal with.
- I directly play the Scrum Master role for two teams and I oversee the activities of 9 other scrum teams.
- The scrum teams are distributed among various business areas - some are dependent on each other and some are not.
- I’m managing the Transportation portfolio for my retail customer.
- The portfolio is designed in an onshore/offshore model with a total team size of 60 members.
- My responsibility is to manage the delivery - engagements include T&M and Managed Outcome projects.
Confidential, Morristown, NJ
Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Develop IT function in high business growth markets
- Optimize & enhance global EM labor capabilities
- Breakthrough ITAR/constraints to leverage EMs & save $$$
- Right-source to improve in sourced vs outsourced mix
- Skill/Competency assessment
- Capability assessment of the Emerging Market hubs
- Emerging market location assessment
- Sourcing strategy assessment
Scrum Master/Project Manager
- Corporate IT, supporting projects for Compensation & Benefits.
- The projects that I managed include Transition Projects, Application Development & Support projects.
- Managed 6 projects in total - 2 out of 6 teams in Agile Scrum and the rest in Waterfall.
Senior software Engineer
- I worked in the PeopleSoft Technical support team.
- I was responsible for tracking and making sure that all the customer issues were resolved on time.
- The team used to work with different external customers who were using PeopleSoft Portal.
- Timely escalation and follow ups were required to make sure that the work is getting completed on time.
- Ensure timely delivery of projects
- Participate in meetings with stake holders, product owners, architects and system engineers , often proposing elegant and effective solutions for wide range of business problems
- To develop large and complex software solutions for different clients
- Responsible for gathering and analysing the customer's software requirements and then design construct and program the new functionalities in accordance with the Siemens specific guidelines
- Conceptualise software solution in terms of architecture and technology Suggest possible solutions to suit the customer expectations
- Opportunity to work with different customers engaged in wide variety of businesses
- Successfully led large and diverse teams to work for a common milestone
- Gained knowledge of Logistics, Finance, Entertainment, Health Care and retail domains