- Wide experience of 19 years with success in Coordination and Management on IT Department. Accomplishing the following: Project management, Infrastructure, Customer Service, Users support, Budget management CAPEX/OPEX, Cost controls, Licenses management, Data networks, Server management, Network security, Vendors management and Voice and data telecommunications.
- I have result - oriented skills and teamwork, Outstanding leadership skills and people oriented very outgoing, cooperative and complete work speedily and accurately, able to learn new skills, quickly and flexible in adjusting to a new environment and work well under pressure.
- Win 8
- Service Now
- MAC OS
- Win Server 2012
- Office 2013
- MS Project
- Backup Exec
- Lotus Notes
- SAP Client
- Cisco Security Agent
- PC Anywhere
- Wireless Networks and LAN
- IT procedures documentation
- Axis Security.
Freelance Consultant / Project Manager
- Prepare proposal, detailed technical presentation and project plan related with Cabling, Fiber Optic, CCTV&Security, Switches, and IT infrastructure for customers in Mexico as Confidential.
- Manage resources according schedule
- Frequent visits to customers to ensure that we go according to plan
IT Operations Manager
- Hired by ReSources Mexico SA de CV, a SSC. Responsible for Customer Service and IT Support in 9 companies of Publicis Groupe an advertisement French company, with more than 1000 users in Mexico. In charge of Invoicing of Services to other agencies, attend internal and external IT Audits, infrastructure for relocating agencies, BCP/DRP, availability of services, KPI's, Backups, manage own budget for IT projects, vendor management, enforce global policies/standard and implement videoconference solutions.
- VoIP Cisco BE6K call manager implementation
- Wireless Solution
- Take new agencies to add to the group / Move to new building
- Design/deploy and manage new computer rooms
- Deploy Altiris agent
- Encryption tools for laptops
- New infrastructure/Servers and changes
- Reduce call expenses in USD 12K at year
- Replace 30% of computers in Mexico per year
- Increase the users demand on 20% when the group get one more agency
- Servers consolidation from 12 to 6 servers because a global IT integration projects
- Increase the Alestra broadband link 20% at year because traffic demand
- IT Assets inventory control at 100%
- Responsible for IT projects, hardware, software, help-Desk, infrastructure and enforce global procedures and policies regarding 200 users.
- Established the HP Planet Partners program, empty toners and cartridge return to Confidential to avoid polluting the environment with this waste.
- Work Place Service - Upgrade and re-image 200 computer with new standard Wireless network
- Intermec Radio Frequency for both production plants and warehouses, Flavors & Fragrances
- New Win 2003 server for READI project, to save data locally and analyzed by other countries
- Replace the 12 KVA UPS to have 100% power availability
- Migrate MPLS to Frame Relay and Riverbed deployment for VPN to increase 40% Corporate links
- Led the server consolidation project for Mexico to reduce from 6 to 2 local servers.
- Reduce costs on long distance telephony, achieving 20% savings on calls.
- Implement Linux servers for network file sharing and replace two servers, one for each division.
- Manage Novell 5.1 server for file sharing, assigning permissions and creating groups.
- Remodel and administered the Data Center / Servers.
- Responsible for local area network infrastructure, switches, servers and links with suppliers. Installed new servers for Novell on IBM x345 models. Deployed new Lotus Notes 7 server.
- Identified and documented 280 wired data ports in the datacenter.
- Implemented procedure for backup to ensure data integrity.
- Implemented the strategy to have data and applications backups of-site as a contingency
- Installed Videoconference system as a regional initiative with savings of 20% on trips.
- Prepare hardware, install and configure SAP client in computers.
- In charge of user support for Colombia and Venezuela.
- Implemented the use of calling cards for long distance with savings of 20%.