- A highly driven Software Consultant with in - depth experience translating customer and industry needs into technology and process driven solutions, with a strong ability to understand complex, industry concepts and develop detailed functional and technological specifications to architect and build software systems and processes for a wide variety of industries.
- Successful track record of Multi Million $ Product and Project implementations with extensive management, analytical, communication, and organizational skills in the Federal and State Healthcare, Energy and Utilities and Financial Services Industries
- 16 years of multiple full lifecycle software implementation experience in affecting positive change through process improvement, complete requirements documentation, and structured communication across all organizational levels. Personalized approach to establish relationships, gain organizational savvy and agility.
- Worked on the Software Systems for many CRM Contact Center, Reporting, Data Extract, Transform and Load(ETL) and Business Intelligence (BI) Projects in Siebel, Salesforce, OBIEE, SQL Server Integration Services and Tableau Visualisations as well as custom .NET based web applications.
- Well versed in requirements gathering, preparation of functional and technical design documents, Use Cases, process flows, Swim Lane diagrams, participate in execution of test plans for the user acceptance testing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills which helps me interact with diversified group of Business Stakeholders, Client and Technical teams.
- My biggest strength is to organize very structured goal oriented meetings with various groups, get the requirements finalized, control the project scope and rationalize the Priorities for the Software delivery on time and within budget.
- Involvement in the entire Lifecycle of a software Product release - Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Scope, Estimates, Design, Gap Analysis, Build, Performance tuning of applications, Software Quality Assurance, Defect Management processes and Production Implementation and Support
Project Management/Collaboration: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Visio, Microsoft Project, Communicator, Github, Slack, Chatter, Versionl, HP Agile manager
Data Science and Business Intelligence: Tableau, Seagate Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Actuate Reports, Powerbuilder-Datawindow Reports, Hadoop, Map-r, Oracle Utilities Business Intelligence, OBIEE
CRM: Siebel v6, 7.7, 7.7, 7.8 and 8, SalesLogix, Salesforce .com, Meter Data Management (MDM) - Lodestar and Oracle Customer Care and Billing
RDBMS: Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, My SQL, MS Access, DTS, T-SQL
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES: SQL, PL/SQL, Java, Advanced Java, J2EE, Visual Basic, Visual C++, VB .NET, C# .NET, XML, Python
WEB TECHNOLOGIES: HTML, CSS, VB Script, Java Script, ASP, JSP
WEB SERVERS: IIS, BEA Weblogic, Siebel Server, Actuate Reporting Server
CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT: Microsoft TFS, CM Synergy, Harvest, and Microsoft Sharepoint
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 95 to XP Professional, Unix, Linux
Technology: Salesforce.com, SQL Server 2012, SSIS, Tableau, Hadoop, Hive, Map-r, Microsoft TFS, HP Agile
- Oversaw 500-750 inquiries per month across 4 lines of business, ensuring all are now reportable and trackable.
- Performed Data extractions from Salesforce, QSCL and QSI-XL for Business Intelligence and Reporting.
- Automated and Optimised the Business Processes to deliver data driven insights into the Quality Ratings of Medicare and Medicaid Health Plans for Products service close to 80 HEDIS and 10 Star Advantage Clients.
- Quality Measure and Provider Insights based upon Health Plan's Enrollment, Medical and Rx Claims and Lab data analytics and visualisation in Tableau.
- Understanding of NDC Codes, HCPCS code to derive quality ratings for various star measures
- Provided Recommendations for performance tuning and Better Reporting of the HEDIS MRR ( Medical Records Review ) Progress by making changes to the Tableau front end calculations and also updating the backend Rate Forecasting logic based upon Chart Chases and Administrative Data using SQL tuning processes.
- Managed bugfixes and enhancements for the inhouse Quality Spectrum Cluster Logic system such as ICD 9 to ICD 10 conversion project, by gathering the market and regulatory changes to in corporate new rules for onboarding new Medicaid Markets, Reconciliation of new NDC code lists from Acumen etc.
- Automated and Optimised the Business Processes using SSIS For Data Extractions, Transformation and Loading and Tableau to deliver data driven insights into the Quality Ratings of Medicare Advantage and Medicaid Plans Quality Spectrum - HEDIS MRR Reporting, Star Rate and Rating Forecasting for Inovalon Clients
- Built Business Process Automation from the HEDIS Medical Records Review, Chart chase Progress, nd Monthly analytics runs for Star Quality Measure and Provider Insights based upon Health Plan's Member, Enrollment, Medical and Rx Claims, Lab and Chart Chase data extraction into Custom SQL Server based Business Intelligence platform for Visualisations in Tableau
Senior Quantitative Analyst, CRM Consultant and Architect
Technology: Siebel eEnergy v7.8, EAI, Workflow Processes, Oracle 10G, Tibco, Meter Data Management(MDM)
- Integration with Utility Distribution Companies - Gathered and Documented the requirements interface between Siebel and Utilities using Siebel Integration Objects via tibco and EDI provider GESTALT. Task involved project planning, conducting Detailed design meeting with various Business Stakeholders, EDI providers GESTALT( Confidential ), and evaluating multiple solutions and options to come up with the most optimal design to handle thousands of EDI transactions per second.
- PM and Tech Lead for Conversion of Startex Power's VB/.NET based application into Siebel 8.0/Lodestar and C# .NET based website. Managed the Project's Financials ($7 MM) for the Siebel Implementation/Conversion
- Reviewed, analyzed, designed, and Documented processes and provided subject matter expertise for system consolidations (80MM $) Project into Siebel/Lodestar platform for various regions and Mergers and Acquisitions in the United States.
- This was a very complex phased implementation due to the nature of business; each region has different Utilities and ISO's (Independent System Operators), different Product Offerings and EDI guidelines and a variety of transactions to interact with the UDC (Utility Distribution Companies).
- There were also remarkably different types of contract languages to be developed depending on the State PUC regulations.
- I was involved in gathering requirements from the Sales, Transaction Management and Customer Care Stakeholders and Architecting and Mapping the requirements with what is available in Siebel and guiding the technical teams on the Implementation
Senior Siebel Consultant, Onsite Lead
Technology: Siebel eAutomotive v7.5.17, 8.0, EAI, Workflows, VBC, Web Services, SQL Server 2005, Stored Procedures, C# .NET, BMW Webservices Framework architecture
- Development/Maintenance and Governance of Web Services in the SOA framework
- Facilitate Design, Development and Testing - Systems, Unit and Integration testing and code deployments to multiple environments
- Customer Central - OTIS Bi-directional Integration - Built a bi-directional integration for all the contacts inserts, updates and merges to sync the data between BMWNA and Confidential .
Siebel Integration Architect
Technology: Siebel Financial Services 7.7,7.8, EAI, Workflows, VBC, Web Services, Oracle Stored Procedures
- Configured various siebel screens such as Accounts, Contacts, Products, Opportunities and Order Management.
- Designed the Web Service Architecture for the EPM integration and GCPM, Plan Design and Pre Sales. This involved integration using Siebel Web Services and XML interfacing with custom .NET applications for pricing and underwriting
- Performed Extensive performance tuning of the Sales and Pricing processes by optimising the database and processes
- Created Integration Objects and Integration workflow, which is used by an http service which listens to any requests which come to the EAI Object manager. A Siebel 77 Named subsystem was used to configure the http service to invoke this integration workflow.
- Created Business services, workflows, inbound web services and WSDL
Siebel Technical and Functional Consultant
Technology: Siebel Financial Services v6.0.2, Configuration, Scripting, Business Services, Siebel COM Data Server with VB, C#. NET and C++, Assignment Manager, Siebel Remote, B2B Framework
- Configured the Assignment Manager to assign the claims based on the zip codes. Also used the Siebel VB to populate the Zip Codes on the claim units based on the Loss Location, Property Location or Insured's Location based on the types of the Claims.
- Implemented the following other major functionalities - Financial Log Enhancements, Restricted Driver Enhancements, Secondary Assignments Visibility, Performance Tuning of Certain Views.
- Worked closely with the Client Business Analysts to gather the Business requirements for integration of Siebel with a wide variety of external applications.
- Created Technical Design documents for integrating Accounts, Contacts, Sites, Orders and Billing Cycles.
- Involved in creation of various Outbound Integration workflows which, are required by the Seebeyond application to update external system.
- Fixed the Admin Universe, Price Lists, Customer Set up, Contacts and Drivers Functionality using Siebel configuration, scripting, integration
Technology: Siebel eCommunications v 7.5.3, Actuate Reports, Crystal Reports, Arbor - Billing System, Micromuse Netcool, Siebel configuration, scripting, email response, EAI, web services.
- Assumed the role of offshore technical lead in a Application Maintenance Release Project on an Onsite/Offshore
- Model - Performed Analysis, Scope, Estimates, Design, Build, QA and Production moves, producing the prod support documents during the course of the year along with Successfully completing many projects -
- Enabling eMail Response (Inbound and Outbound) for post sales service and customer satisfaction surveys.
- Involved in creating and modifying complex business processes along with various server setup tasks to enable both Inbound and Outbound email functionality.
- Configuring C-SAT Survey - Involved in Requirements gathering, configuration, scripting and email response workflow.
- Formatted emails - Automatic Filtering of the spams to avoid the overload of Comm Manager. Involved writing a Business Service to filter spams based on certain well-defined patterns to detect valid emails for Siebel Systems.