NPI Program Manager II
- Led a Customer - Focused Team (CFT) including Materials, Engineering, Production Milpitas, California
- Operations and Warehouse in delivering high-value PCBA products and services to support customer's new products introduction programs.
- Acted as the key channel of communication for customers and escalation of all customer issues.
- Responsible for tracking account P&L, planning program schedules, managing program budgets, maintaining current customers as well as developing new business opportunities.
- Built up a new customer segment and developed new processes and resources for this new group of customers.
- Strong cross-functional communication and problem-solving skills.
- Organized interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of all commitments made relative to product development timelines, delivery, quality and the required business metrics.
- The account I managed keeps one of the top profitable and highest customer rated accounts among the Confidential
Confidential, Sunnyvale, California
- Managed multiple new product introduction (NPI) programs, ensuring new products repair parts ready at repair centers for all worldwide regions (NA, LATAM, EMEA and APAC) upon launch time.
- Prepared and presented weekly NPI material readiness reports of all products to display status, risks and mitigation plan for Regional Senior Leadership review.
- Interacted with Confidential Material Procurement team, Third-Party Inventory Management team, regional material teams and internal NPI team to track programs status and resolve issues.
- Program managed Confidential, successfully introducing three Confidential smartphones in Greater China area.
- Worked with Confidential and Confidential Services teams to develop new product ramp including China Xiamen refurbish line, call centers and repair centers set up. o Coordinated with Confidential and Confidential IT Departments on software and server readiness at all repair centers upon new product launch.
- Supported all Confidential integration activities for Confidential CCT and Confidential MBG Services Department.