IT professional with a technical background and experience managing custom software development and SaaS implementations across varying functional domains. Capable of managing enterprise - class application implementation and integration projects for large key programs. Customer focused and backed by solid IT experience as an analyst, architect and developer.Maintains a reputation for fostering partnerships between business stakeholders and IT through a hands-on, one-team approach. Organizational and technical lead for global teams comprised of IT, business and vendor resources.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Application software development and integration
- Vendor management
- SDLC and QA practices
- Release management
- Business intelligence and analytics
- Problem solving and issue resolution
- Business personnel team building and engagement
- Requirements and scope/change management
- Communication and negotiation
- Enterprise reporting and data warehousing
Senior IT Consultant, IT Project Manager
- Led dozens of teams of business and IT personnel (40-50 onshore and offshore IT resources, 50-60 business operations resources) to analyze data models, design, develop and deploy ~50 SSAS cubes and associated SSIS packages and author hundreds of SSRS reports to replace 100+ BO universes and thousands of reports.
- Supervised team leads through:
- Data model analysis, SSAS/SSIS/SSRS design and development using Agile w/ VSTS
- Augmentation of database schemas and ETL to address design flaws and data anomalies
- Configuration of database and application servers for SSRS report publication
- Proof of concept of Tabular models for external client reporting (in Azure)
- QA/UAT, SSRS report construction (Report Builder) and standardization/consolidation of reporting libraries
- Production deployments/releases (using DevOps), end-user rollout/transition and decommissioning of BO
- Coordinated UAT and implementation with vendor, corporate security and corporate law department.
- Supervised development of custom B2B integration with Oracle Payables and worked with process excellence organization to drive AP processing changes.
- Worked with vendor PMs to overcome resource and scheduling challenges due to vendor acquisition keeping Unisys ahead of the vendor throughout the project.
- Managed and assisted vendors, and corporate security with SAML integration for SSO.
- Coached paralegal through SDLC practices and production processing activities to successfully implement a phased rollout to corporate legal staff.
IT Senior Staff Specialist, IT Project Manager
- Custom client-server (SQL Server/.Net) application to replace Excel workbooks in use by bid finance managers (30+ contract developers; 30+ bid financial managers).
- Led iterative solutions development process consisting of multiple releases over 2 years.
- Coordinated complex implementation of infrastructure on servers and laptops across multiple organizations and geographic regions.
- Assumed management role at a critical point in the project.
- Used negotiation and motivation skills and applied simplification and iterative methodologies to drive technical and functional teams through remaining development, UAT and implementation for on-time go-live to meet an aggressive divestiture deadline.
- Assisted business and Six Sigma management in definition of branding and roadmap for implementation and rollout to clients.
- Managed operations and technical resources across multiple technical and functional organizations to deliver integration with Oracle Service Contracts, Oracle Order Management and legacy manufacturing, distribution and engineering applications.
- Architect, technical project lead and applications manager for applications maintenance.
Business Information Engineer, Applications Senior Analyst, Systems Analyst
- Operational data store and reporting for supply chain operations and corporate finance (Oracle, Erwin, SQL, PL/SQL, Visual Basic, Business Objects).
- 3-tier internet application for worldwide order status and shipment tracking for clients, business partners and employees (Oracle, Visual Basic, java script).
- Data mart and 3-tier intranet (ActiveX) reporting application for supply chain operations and revenue planning (Oracle, Erwin, SQL, PL/SQL, Visual Basic).
- Personal computer configuration and order capture application including integration with Oracle Order Management (Oracle, USoft, SQL, PL/SQL).