- 6 years of effective project management of websites, print communication, and social media.
- Adept at managing and prioritizing multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- History of organizing and implementing successful communication strategies and marketing initiatives designed to increase awareness.
- Refined relationship - building skills and experience working collaboratively with clients, colleagues, and vendors.
- Interpersonal, Written, and Verbal Communication Project Coordination Content Management Client Consultations Project Budgeting Drupal Content Management System Joomla Content Management System Canto Digital Asset Management FileMaker Pro Basecamp HTML, CSS Editor Google Analytics Certified SEO Content Event Planning Photoshop Excel Access PowerPoint Word
- Oversee creation of branding and identity for marketing campaign on New Confidential campuses
- Managed production of 32-page program booklet for alumni as part of Rutgers' 250th anniversary celebration
- Organize annual spring marketing campaign for University open budget hearing
- Supervise, train, and guide student interns on web writing, video production, and tracking and reporting analytics data
- Developed, managed, and delivered multiple story assignments under deadline.
Editorial Media Assistant
- Designed and wrote the Reentry Survival Manual for Pennsylvania Department of Corrections
- Developed and maintained research databases in Excel and Access; performed queries and database mergers