- Java, J2EE, C, MIPS, HC11, VHDL,Verilog,
- SQL Server, ODBC, PolyVista
- Green belt Six Sigma certified
- Comprehensive understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Senior Product Manager
- Visually design products, features, and enhancements to improve user experience for internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver an end - to-end user experience for Confidential partners whom reside in crowd funding, marketplaces and small business platform economy
- Partner closely with platforms, to identify issues and opportunities and translate their needs into solutions
- Develop requirements and specifications as needed for engineering and development
- Ability to speak “API” in both partner friendly and developer friendly ways
- Manage several large projects, from data gathering, requirements to delivery, involving a variety of stakeholders- especially projects with significant dependencies
- Lead Product Manager to very large partners and help educate about the product offerings, integrate with Confidential API’s and design enhancements respective to their platform.
- Re-design and launch a merchant center for better navigation, user experience, efficient features, and easy, painless process for on-boarding.
- Re-design the partner portal to provide relevant features for various business departments that access the platform
- Identify regulation and compliance rules when expanding into global markets (i.e Canada, UK, Australia)
- Re-design the internal customer service tools to improve finding relevant customer information and merchant- communication
- Document for new stack development for portal used by partners and/or, merchants.
- Re-design mobile and web checkout process and integrate apple pay and android checkout
- Improvements to ACH flow, bank verification and pay with card work flow and design
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Senior Manager, New Product Development
- Manage a team of 6, with individual expertise in finance, marketing, consumer research, content acquisition, and content delivery, focused on rapid deployment of new online media channels
- Responsible for iterating, innovating, and delivering a variety of new content channels onto Confidential ’s video platform
- Identify key features for international channels to be delivered on web, iOS and Android mobile, and living room devices including Apple TV, Roku, and Google Chromecast.
- Design of mobile and web wireframes and worked with internal designers and developers to create prototypes as a visual demonstration of product features for new development
- Partner with key stakeholders to define the drive of the product vision and roadmap.
- Vet, analyze, and evaluate third party platform development vendors in their ability to deliver an end to end platform solution
- Identify MVP front-end and back-end product features to launch a variety of international OTT channels
- Work closely with engineering to highlight and communicate the gap analysis between current features and future feature enhancements
- Create opportunity evaluation presentations and pitch to the CEO, Board, and internal stakeholders on new OTT channel/product opportunities
- Responsible for defining and guiding the product offering and user experience for new segments/channels
- Continually assess the competitive landscape and emerging industry trends
- Own the development of detailed product requirements and analysis documents
- Develop actionable business insights from market research, internal data bases, A/B testing, and user research
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and discuss technical concepts and trade-offs
- Proven ability to deliver results and prioritize tasks in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Thorough understanding of the online video distribution and consumption landscape
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Technical Product Manager
- Plan, design, build, and implement paperless customer communications while maintaining existing communications platform.
- Redesign the interface for paperless enrollment to increase electronic adoption rate for statements and other regulatory customer communications.
- Work across multiple technology teams to manage various initiatives including estimating work efforts, defining milestones, and managing resources.
- Track project progress and define risk, timelines, and dependencies.
- Communicate project status to stakeholders.
- Create wire-frames, prototypes, and visual demonstrations to guide technical development teams on user interface designs.
- Write, review, and track user stories using Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for both agile software development and waterfall teams.
- Analyze internal and industry research data to identify future opportunities to streamline product user electronic communication.
- Maintain the enhancement queue and understand cost saving opportunity with each enhancement.
- Partner with key stakeholders from Marketing, Legal, Compliance, and Technology to develop clear and consistent product requirements.
- Implementation of the launch plan, including tracking of deliverables, resources, and budgets
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Technical Product/Project Manager
- Conduct market research and organize focus groups to identify and prioritize projects that enhance back-end functionality, user-experience, and/or design.
- Define, develop, and communicate product’s strategic direction, business and technical use cases, and create a product road map.
- Identify scope and resources, create risk mitigation plans, and allocate budget for a smooth deployment.
- Use Post-Mortem tools and analysis to identify issues and publish best practices.
- Communicate field metrics to cross functional groups in order to quickly iterate and launch.
- Set measurable goals and access progress throughout the lifecycle since launch.
- Communicate project management schedules and results of code deployment to key stakeholders, including senior management.
- Frequently meet with the CEO, CTO, and CFO to present deliverables and discuss the strategic direction of the product and company.
- Frequent feature updates and improvements led to increased revenue from $10m/month to $41m/month in originations and growing; customer conversion (adoption) rates increased by 110%.
- Manage 28 engineers and developers in the U.S. and Ukraine to drive products/features to completion.
- Track and prioritize daily regression defects, production bugs, project stories and defects committed to deploy within a two week sprint cycles; using Greenhopper Agile Boards, Jira Issue Tracker, and Confluence.
- Lead cross-functional teams to align goals and build product road-maps; track and communicate product development through product launch plans, and assist in determining the best technical implementation plans
- Write product specification (PRDs) and technical documentation; develop QA test cases, and direct deployment to production.
- Spearhead the creation, development, and the operational functions of the Project Management Office.
- Manage and enhance end-to-end a complex Peer-to-Peer Lending financial platform that connects borrowers and lenders in a marketplace.
- Work in a fast-paced, strict-deadline environment on mission-critical products that not only directly support the existing revenue streams of the company but also drive significant revenue growth.
Lead Project Manager
- Performed corrective steps to deliver more reliable consumer products; drove a program to receive reimbursement from suppliers for failed parts.
- Led to financial savings of $5 million in warranty costs in addition to higher quality products.
- Assisted various Global Business Units in analyzing business metrics from production facilities and call-data sources in order to identify quality issues across all hardware devices and components.
- Helped business units refine strategy and future product iterations.
- Published data on corrective actions, new quality improvement processes, and supplier agreements.
- Led and trained 9 teams on the use of supplier and customer call cubes, ODBC Excel connection, PolyVista demonstration tools, and on best quality practices of how to get the most out of factory and field data.
- Responsible for directly auditing factory processes in Wuhan, China and Taipei, Taiwan.
- Trained factories with 250+ employees on new process implementation for subassembly tracking.
- Attained PMP certification through Project Management Institute (PMI).
Quality Program Manager/Engineer
- Program Quality Manager for input devices including three generations of wireless keyboards. Applied Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques to reduce worldwide Annualized Repair Rates (ARR) from 12% inflation to 2% benchmark, across all regions. $2.5 Million achieved in cost savings.
- Addressed cross-functional inquiries, interpreted and delivered information, proposed suggestions, provided guidance, and identified, investigated and negotiated conflicts.
- Expertise in utilizing business process analysis with cross-functional groups such as R&D, Finance, Engineering and Supply-Chain.
- Worked closely with regional and product Quality Program Managers (QPMs) in order to provide worldwide quality information for the Consumer Desktop division.
- Partnered with Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) and repair teams to analyze and validate hardware failure rates and publish factory quality metrics.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
NPI Industrial Engineer
- Completed Six-Sigma Greenbelt Training; Applied Six-Sigma, DMADV, and DMAIC methodologies for process analysis.
- Responsible for improving Cisco’s internal business process by teaching the fundamentals of Lean Six-Sigma to the Manufacturing and PMO departments.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Computer Enterprise System Analyst
- Developed web-based testing applications using J2EE component technologies such as EJB’s, serves, JDBC, and JSP
- Utilized Microsoft Access to validate and execute a test harness to identify discrepancies between actual results and expected outcomes for complex SQL queries
- Gained technical skills and improved communication skills by working in a large-scale development effort with approximately 150 resources