Highlights of Qualifications:
- Proven ability lead projects and groups around the world in analyzing new technologies, marketing them, design and implement efficient and effective working, maintainable and supportable solutions.
- Expertise in improving business and IT processes, effectiveness and efficiencies by combining improvements in people, process and technology in a wide range of business and technology teams.
- Financial and operational responsibilities include P&L, demand planning, scheduling and budgeting for projects, groups, teams, and services spanning multiple disciplines and geographic locations.
Professional Experience:Project and Program Management Consulting Engagements 4/2007 – Present Confidential,
Initiated, planned and executed organization wide KPI effort. After mapping As-Is, initiated new business process creation in Construction and Maintenance Divisions for new ERP system.
Managed application, networking and infrastructure teams in stabilizing mission critical legacy application required for support of the November 2008 in the 3rd largest US voting population.
Worked closely with business leaders (LaSer, Inc.) to map, validate and refine business processes and design multi-channel delivery eCommerce system for new bank to be launched in Eastern European. Developed and delivered gap analysis between ASP based CRM system and business rules, regulatory requirements, role & process documentation, and use cases.Online Travel Agency
Managed team of 7 project managers in all Post-IPO technology separation efforts($20M USD). Migrated multiple systems: data warehouse/marts, email, voice circuits and PVXs, network circuits, core financial and human resources applications, data warehouses and marts, knowledge bases and directory services. Executed building of new data center (UK) and with existing data centers (US, AU) moved all applications, networks and services on.Regional Cellular Carrier
Developed, release and evaluate an RFP to completely rework all core system preproduction for internal (customer service and account mgt.)and eCommerce systems ($5M USD).Confidential, 3/2005 – 3/2007 Program Manager - Technology Out Sourcing Division
Brought in to management of errant Service Desk migration for Major Data and Outsourcing customer. Working with multiple technology support groups (e.g. apps, voice, data warehouse, infrastructure) delivered 95% of deliverables on original dates.
Led several mainframe system teams, clients and users successfully installed four new zSeries platforms and migrated dozens of LPARs from seven older soon to be unsupported mainframes.
Managing teams internal technical experts, vendors and clients teams I led the implementation of a environment and executed a migration from of over 100 servers, 8 TB of active storage, 1500 employees and networks links spanning four continents with no unscheduled service interruption.
Managed design, implementation, testing, migration and production marketing systems for large financial institution. Migrated all applications, users, and over 100 TB of data as planned.
Through strong leadership and hands-on management of my teams we reduced high impact outages by 250%, minor outages by 75% and team turnover from 25% to zero in twelve months.
Project Managed, wrote, obtained approval, initiated and planned $15M Imaging/Workflow project.
Successfully blended offshore and two large US based teams totaling 75 FTE and 20 contractors.
Full P&L responsibility for multiple budgets as large as $17M USD through multiple cycles.
Managed RPC Development & Support Team increasing items processed to 1.5 M items per day.
While acting as lead PM and managing departmental PMO, I managed Departmental Business Processes Redesign, focusing on harmonization with PMI, CMM, RUP, Six Sigma, ITIL other corporate efforts.
Managed Project Management and Managed Requirements Engineering Process Action Teams for CMM.Assistant Vice-President Architecture – IT Architecture and Strategy Staff
Founding member of Corporate Info Technology Architecture group and US Representative both Approach and Standards and Middleware Selection and Standardization teams in Amsterdam.Assistant Vice-President Advanced Technology Labs – Banking Development
Directed proof of concept projects in areas such as eCommerce, Thin Client, Java, Alternative Operating Systems and Smart Cards. Created WebSphere Center of Development Excellence and Education.
Designed and delivered Proof of Concept Cross Selling/Quota Mgt/Sales Support system in Java/Oracle/Linux that became production after proving functionality, stability, speed and flexibility.
Manager of Server Group for North American Implementation of Corporate Internet Firewalls.
Managed numerous server, desktop and Teller-Platform Application rollout across country.
responsibilities as a manager and director in a wide range of industries in
New York City and the Chicago Metropolitan Area.
- ENSCO - Director of Information Technology – Plant Mgt. and Distribution
- Professional Training Center - Sales and Project Manager - Chicago Loop
- AST Research, Inc. - Major Account Representative - North Central Region
- Intelligent Resources Integrated Systems - Director of Project Management & Development
- Apple Computer, Inc. - System Engineer - Chicago Tri-State Region
- Wang Labs, Inc. - Sr. Project Manager - New York Financial District
- CBS, Inc. - Records Mfg. & Manager of Records Management Systems
- Bradford National Corporation - Programmer Analyst - Systems Division
Technical & International Skills:
Computers: IBM i/p/zSeries, HP Integrity, Sun, DEC Vax, WANG, PCs and Macintoshes
Databases: Oracle, DB2, SQLServer, DB400, IMS, Sybase, FoxBase/Access, ISAM/VASM
Networking (Voice & Data): TCP/IP, Firewalls, Novell, Routers, VIOP, VPN, PBXs, Voice Mail
Languages: Object Oriented, Structured, Assembler, Scripting and Positional
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, MacOS, zOS, UNIX, Wang VS
Application Services: WebSphere, IBM MQ, CICS (Macro & Command)
Application Disciplines: Accounting and Finance (Oracle, JD Edwards); Banking (Hogan, Lockbox); ERP/Manufacturing (JD Edwards, MAC-PAC); Image, Record and Document Management, Workflow (Documentum and Filenet): CRM (RightNow, Act); Sales Support
Regulatory Experience: State & Federal Financial (e.g. SOX, Lending), EPA (e.g. Waste Mgt)
Methodology Disciplines: SEI CMM and CMMI, ITIL, ITSM, RUP, Agile, PMI, SOA, BPA
International Experience: India, China, Netherlands, UK, Brazil, Spain, South Korea
- Business course work
- CBS School of Management
- A.A.S. – Data Processing
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes