- Marketing and Communications Proactive manager with experience in B2B marketing. email marketing, website launch, blog management, webinars, event promotion, direct mail, social media, and media outreach.
- Thrives in collaborative, team environments while maintaining self - sufficiency
- Strong analytical, research, written and oral communication skills
- Adaptable to project changes and fast-paced environments
- email service providers and project management tools
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Wordpress and ReadyTalk
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Managed successful development and launch of email marketing campaigns for nonprofit and pharmaceutical clients.
- Managed email work across 10 brands by collaborating with client, account management, creative, data solutions and email development teams.
- Strong track record of maintaining project quality and delivering on or before deadline.
- Tested email functionality and conducted extensive email reviews of copy, email design and rendering across devices.
- Managed email deployment and delivery by maintaining project timelines, reviewing and sampling data, and testing variable content within the email before deployment.
- Maintained campaign calendar and managed peers with regard to account and project requirements.
- Project Example: Co-managed the production and launch of 4 interactive websites over 12-month period for pharmaceutical client.
- Supported account management team by researching potential project changes, providing estimates on task timing, and researching solutions for client needs.
- Drove production and site development by consulting with client and internal teams to facilitate website build, changes and testing.
- Supported data teams by testing client-specific visitor validation, reviewing data and maintaining data development timelines.
Confidential, Bedford, MA
- Managed product marketing for economic analysis reports that accounted for more than $1M in revenue per year:
- Managed market research to develop communication plan focused on various industries, geographic locations, and market trends.
- Supported sales and engaged global audience base through use of direct mail, email marketing, webinars, and media outreach.
- Identified quality leads by analyzing customer engagement across multiple campaigns and related media.
- Regularly reported to executive team on marketing ROI and timeline.
- Collaborated with economist, creative, sales, customer service, and executive teams.
Confidential, Burlington, MA
- Managed online presence on social media sites, company blog focused on industry trends, and company website. Increased twitter following by 400%, expanding online audience and potential customer base.
- Developed marketing materials for different mediums including the company blog, quarterly newsletter, email campaigns, presentations, industry specific guides and eventmaterials.
- Assisted in development of new company website by contributing to communication strategy, coordinating design guidelines and writing website content.