AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Strategic Planning
- Negotiation Budgets
- Leadership & Team Building
- Process Improvement
- Decision Making
- Software Lifecycle Management
- Financial Analysis
- Self - Motivated
- Risk Management & Root cause analysis
- Application Development & Support
- Technology Solutions
- Requirements Analysis
- Project Management Delivery
- Vendor Relationship
Development Skills: MySQL, Dreamweaver, CSS, HTML, .NET, C#, Photoshop, Light room, UML, Python
Software Delivery Models: Agile-SCRUM, Waterfall, Kanban.
Enterprise Software: Microsoft Office suite, MS Visio, MS project, C#, .Net framework, Visual Studio, MS SharePoint Server 2010, Visual Web Developer 2008/2010, MOSS 2007, InfoPath 2007/2010/2013 , Team Foundation Server.
Tools: JIRA, Remedy Action Request, Toad, Confluence, VSTF 2012, HP Project and Portfolio Management (HPPPM), JIRA, Zen desk, Crows Console, SQL Server, MySQL, Bugzilla, Rally, Wiki, Adobe Connect, Google Analytics, CRM(Self-Study)
Personal: Hardworking and professional; dedicated and motivated; focused with attention to detail; strong work ethic; reliable and trustworthy; friendly and approachable; thrive in fast paced environment; keen to keep upskilled.
Confidential Bothell, WA
PROJECT/ PROGRAM MANAGER
- Responsible for creating and maintaining simple, unified and mobile-first digital experience for prepaid customers and frontline representatives in Retail for applications like Maps, REMO, Tapestry, HAS, Bill pay kiosks.
- Responsible for creation/base-line and monitoring/controlling of project schedule, scope, and budget for the entire project and software life-cycles from inception to training to delivery.
- As a leader within the PMO evolved methodology, created Enterprise alignment, mentored teammates as well as peers in other organizations from around the Enterprise in both Project Management and strategy.
- Successfully launched dozens of on-time projects for nearly all Business Units with budgets ranging to $6M.
- Lead teams at Confidential within Web, Care, Sales, Engineering, Legal, Privacy, Regulatory, Marketing, Talent Development, Customer Experience, IT, Risk Management, Finance, HR, etc. to intelligently execute projects gaining meaningful results harmonizing internal teams and external partners.
- Partnered with all levels from Executive Team to front-line to ensure decisions and buy-in are garnered from appropriate levels.
- Accountable for growth and profitability in assigned areas as it relates to the Program Roadmap.
- Responsible for program/Project innovation, project positioning, business case, & project experience and go-to-market strategies.
- Develop project plans that define current market trends, competitive landscape, market sizing, product description, target segment, consumer value proposition, business case and pricing recommendations for assigned project or service.
- Work in collaboration with Engineering and Creative marketing team to define a detailed, rolling project roadmap based on the project strategy and drive the alignment of key releases to deliver on the roadmap.
- Lead the effort of continuous delivery, prioritization & end-to-end support of all applications that fall within the retail legacy.
- Lead initiative to enhance the Ul features for all MVNO’s & Partner logistical workflow resulting in $210K annual savings
- Heavily focused on cross functional team management and communication to ensure key decisions and status surrounding projects are clear to all stakeholder SVPs, Directors, Cooperate Legal team and Principal Project Stakeholder.
- Partner and coordinate with cross-functional teams to document and execute User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Scrum Master of two high profile teams building business critical projects creating customer facing content and integrations with large external data partners.
- Formed and launched high profile teams from scratch with immediate forward momentum
- Reformed a long waterfall release process into an Agile/Scrum release process with improved communication, & turnaround time.
- Spearheaded implementing a closer partnership with Design using Design Sprints
- Successfully turned around a struggling Agile team
- Engaged the end customer to streamline and get better Product Ownership Increased SOA team productivity 60% (average across the last 4 sprints)
- Provided the needed vision and focus for the team allowing moral and momentum to build.
Confidential, Bellevue WA
PROGRAM MANAGER II
- Managed the growth of the service to support the Confidential 2013 release (3 million devices) and the Windows Phone 8 2014 release (4 million devices)
- Orchestrated end-to-end integration of the service with over 75 engineers and 15 Program Managers
- Created processes supporting service releases and live site stewardship from 1 datacenter in US to 5 datacenters in US and Europe
- Developed and presented release practices that included methods in feature A/B testing
- Led the team in the redesign of our Enterprise site, transitioning to a more responsive design and heavily involved in all aspects of responsive customizations, including full branding and site configuration, as well site administration, search customization, usage web analytics, data view web parts, custom content types, custom workflows, and InfoPath forms for content changes.
- As a Client Release Manager, I worked closely with multiple engineering teams to manage the bug fixes to maintain the client in production for partners in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
- I kept the field engineers apprised of all known issues, workarounds, and upcoming releases. In addition, I designed and managed the development of a sustaining engineering system to quickly build server patches needed for production services.
- Planned and tracked fixes and enhancement for 6 sustaining client releases impacting over 5 million users
- Managed the work with multiple engineering and test teams to ensure delivery of committed fixes
- Designed and managed the development of the patch management system (over 150 server patches delivered to customers since 2011)
- Created processes to manage sustaining client releases
- Managed a team of developers to develop and deliver engineering tools
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Managed and shipped 20+ handsets from various OEM’s. Worked with a multi-disciplinary team and executive leadership to define the overall vision for product roadmap.
- Built and managed a world class User Experience Team by attracting and retaining top talent; managed staff, budget, and performance management.
- Responsible for shaping and driving key business planning and execution processes.
- Led the corporate web marketing effort for the web, server and the respective product lines and leading the team to conceptualize, develop and launch new product and services.
- Owned end-to-end product management function and responsible for defining long term product strategy/ Roadmap/ prioritization.
- Establish an effective Business Desk for effective proposal development, pricing, change orders, and complex bid responsiveness.