Resourceful, Strategic, and Results - driven professional, with over 15 years of Information Technology experience with Confidential . Extremely customer-focused working on project prioritization, development, and delivery in the areas of customer facing technologies in retail and Quick Service Industry. Proven ability to drive process improvement initiatives resulting in greater revenue, profitability, and both customer and team member satisfaction. Change agent with excellent leadership, communication, problem-solving, and team-building skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Customer Service KPI Reporting Project Management Innovation Visionary
- Coaching and Mentoring P&L Oversights Systems Management Compliance Management
- Operational Excellence Team Leadership Strategic Planning Vendor Management
- Partnered with application development, security, and credit card industry experts to create 5 year strategy to remove credit card information from Confidential ’s Systems.
- Lead implementation of a real-time solution to monitor and reduce the amount of online credit card fraud seen on Dominos.com.
- Assumed ownership of the Technical Advisory Board to ensure Franchise owners were a part of the technical discussion for hardware and software development solutions.
- Developed strategy for modernization of Cash Office System with Point of Sale to utilize Service Oriented Architecture.
- Implemented UK Electronic Voucher Reconciliations for Cash Office.
- Tax simplification for returns between .com and Confidential .
- Developed roadmap for Cash Office Efficiencies, which reduced the amount of human error that occurred in the Cash Office accounting.
- Worked with eCommerce integration between Confidential and Confidential .com through 1 Hour Guarantee and Layaway, increasing traffic to .com by 40%.
- Responsible for development and defect reduction of 12% within the development matrix pillar, by enhancing UNIT testing and QA partnership.
- Coached and mentored all Confidential Associates and worked with them individually to ensure they had active Individual Development Plans (IDP) with well-established objectives to meet and exceed their goals and objectives.
- Implemented POS Interfaces within international markets reducing the new hardware spend up to 60% while utilizing current hardware.
- Brought teams within alignment with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Processes, by acquiring approiate training and accountability.
- Created enhancements for ePay to handle 1000+ electronic media authorization per second.
- Implemented Global Settlement Solution for Financial Service offerings allowed for all systems to be reconciled using same financial software.
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Mentored and coached associates within ISD and throughout the Home Office, improving cultural fit and technical skills.
- Led team of associates that reduced Cash Office support by 20% by finding root cause and creating predictive system tools.
- Analyzed Remedy data to determine trends for ways to reduce Cash Team support, enabling improved efficiencies.
- Led cross-functional efforts to identify and remove $20M in savings using Task Management Systems in overnight stocking process.
- Obtained executive buy-in for new strategy and execution of the apparel clearance standard for Confidential Stores.
- Led Store Systems efforts to analyze the work to migrate applications over to LINUX operating system with vendor Confidential .