Highly driven, results oriented Program Manager with over 10 years of experience managing diverse technologies and business operations, achieving cost - effective production with increased quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction. Comprehensive experience in Project and Program Management for software development and implementation programs. Recognized as a motivated self-starter, able to quickly build trust and balance competing concurrent priorities.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Program/Project Management
- Engineering, IT, Services, R&D
- Software Development/Implementation,IoT
- Performance & Functional Testing
- Release Management, Deployments
- New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Change Management, KPI, Metrics
- SDLC, SaaS, iPaaS, AWS. Microservices
- Process Improvement & Optimization
- Agile, Scrum, Waterfall Methodologies
Project Management Tools: Microsoft Project, Smartsheets, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Rally
Software: MS Visio, Enterprise Architect, Oracle ERP, Sharepoint, Wiki
Quality Management: JIRA, Quality Centre, Github, Confluence
Methodologies: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall, Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams & Sequence Diagrams
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Sr. Program Manager
- Facilitated scrum events including product backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily stand-up, sprint review and retrospectives
- Scrum Master for multiple Engineering projects for various groups including product management, SW development, QA and IT.
- Assisted scrum teams in identifying, tracking and removing project impediments.
- Developed, managed and owned program/ project level plans, including schedules, dependencies, progress, resources and risks.
- Communicated schedule, status, milestones and risks to leadership and internal/external stakeholders.
- Implemented and guided project through full SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) -using Agile/Scrum.
- Collaborated with global, cross-functional teams, including Engineering, Product Management, IT, Architects.
- Gathered product requirements and created product roadmap, facilitated technical discussions.
- Responsible for release planning and tracking activities & dependencies.
- Maintained and tracked bugs, enhancement requests, and hot fixes in collaboration with platform support team.
- Collaborated with IT team for the platform integration with Cisco backend systems and deployment, and building out infrastructure for the platform (Dev, Stage, Prod), including SSL, OAuth/PingFed, Cisco Enterprise Policy Manager (CEPM) and Entitlement Framework.
- Created and conducted functional test plans for the platform, as well as tracking of performance testing.
Sr. Program Manager
- Managed SDN application software product development throughout full SDLC, in addition to project planning, from inception to completion, including managing scope, schedule, tracking milestones, conducting risk assessment and risk mitigation plans and communicating project status to stakeholders.
- Project managed multiple Proof-of-Concepts (POCs), resulting in conversion of 85% of POCs to 1 year or multiyear deals, with Service Providers and Enterprise Customers.
- Program managed implementation of Go-to-Market and NPI strategies to successfully launch product solutions, which resulted in delivery of $25M in subscription bookings.
- Collaborated with Business Units and Sales & Marketing functions to align GTM strategies.
- Engaged in customer interactions, vendor selection involving demos, RFI’s, RFP’s, SOWs.
- Managed key OEM and GTM partnerships with Mulesoft, Fishbowl, July Systems, Modus Box and Tech Mahindra and documented requirements and feedback.
- Led UI, Web design and development projects, including tracking interdependencies with backend systems and network, working with global cross-functional teams.
- Initiated and followed process improvement methodology eliminating waste, improving productivity, and achieving sustained improvement.
- Created Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and Business Continuity Plan templates for Engineering BUs.
- Developed, updated and maintained program schedule, plans, dashboard and KPIs for all phases of Business Resiliency Program, ensured 100% on-time and on-budget completion of phases.
- Led the review/establishment of process priorities, dependencies on IT services, vendors/partners, and internal BUs.
- Conducted testing and training drills of the continuity plans with all Engineering Business Units & developed and maintained a risk register for long term risks identified from drills.
- Supported Cisco’s compliance and regulatory reporting requirements, and participated in internal audits of Business Continuity Program
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Sr. Business Operations Manager
- Performed key role in start-up and management of company operations, including company in corporation, office setup, hiring of support staff and engineers.
- Directly responsible for site P&L, including Capex/Opex, & managing resource allocation for projects.
- Led Technical Training program for clients, including gathering requirements from clients, identifying trainer, reviewing training material, scheduling, collecting training feedback.
- Developed, maintained and tracked software product development of Lab Management Tool.
- Program managed a software outsourcing program, including gathering business requirements and technical requirements from clients, resource allocation to fill requirements.
- Managed performance of project including schedule, cost, change management systems & updating and managing Requirements Traceability Matrix and Risk Register.