Project Management professional with 11+ years of management expertise able to excel in challenging global team environments. Confident presenter with superior verbal and nonverbal communication skills. Effective ability to motivate cross - functional team members, peers and superiors to collaborate as a team, deliver results and take pride in their accomplishments.
Confidential, Pittsfield, MA
Sr. Project Manager
- Managed the data center relocation from Pittsfield MA to Houston TX.
- Delivered on-time, under budget with minimal business impact despite attrition and vendor delays.
- Reduced footprint by 62%, relocated 250+ applications, led 34+ team members.
- Planned and implemented a global, standardized wireless system.
- Optimized design saved $650k in capital expenses.
- Enabled a consistent user experiences and improved operational controls.
- Led the global implementation of a new wide area network (WAN) and operating model.
- The new, single platform increased capacity by 220% while lowering unit costs by 286%.
- Supervised legacy telephone system replacements Confidential 2 USA sites.
- Provided a more reliable, cost effective IP Telephony platform.
- Managed implementation of Enhanced 911 (E911) to improve safety.
- Planned and migrated 7k global end users to global, standardized remote access platform.
- Optimized design saved $725k in operational expenses.
- Enabled global management and improved availability.
Confidential, Stow, MA
- Led the migration of 135 North American retail sites to new WAN.
- Increased capacity, improved redundancy, and new network security with $700k in annual savings.
- Managed WAN / LAN network re-architecture.
- Increased capacity, eliminated single points of failure, and improved redundancy with $200k in annually savings.
- Managed sub-projects of the data center co-location program:
- Migrated security firewalls, managing team of 70+ application owners and cross-functional personnel
- Managed $4M network hardware implementation
- Managed dark fiber network implementations between data centers.
Telecom Billing Analyst
- Identified and collected telecom error billing charges exceeding $300k.
- Identified and implemented automated end user process to procure conference accounts ( Confidential ).
- Managed 3 North America network implementations, relocating business and warehouse offices.
Confidential, Boston MA
Commercial Order Manager
- Managed implementation of voice, data and cable networks, with achievements: Sales Leadership Award (2 of 35 awarded) & Special Team Outstanding Performance Award.
Confidential, Boston MA
Customer Project Manager
- Managed implementation of network solutions, with achievements: Growth Leaders Regional Performance Award (1 of 3 in region) & Eastern Region Gold Club Award (only PM in region).
Customer Sales & Service Specialist
- Managed small data network implementations through collections.