10 years of combined experience in evaluation, management consulting, and project management.
- Excel (Conditional Formatting, VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Macros)
- PowerPoint, Word, Publisher, Access, Visio, Timeline, SharePoint
- Smartsheet, Microsoft Project, YNAB
- Qualtrics, TurningPoint, Remark Office OMR 7
- Basic Tableau, SPSS, SQL, HTML, Boolean
- Pages, Numbers, Keynote
- Adobe Acrobat XI Standard / Reader
- Google ap p lications, Skype, Dropbox
- Virtual meetings/presenting, social media
- Created training manuals/materials for stakeholder communications, survey administration, market research and benchmarking, and plan development to implement best practice procedures.
- Identified performance measurements for Human Capital projects for assessing business processes to improve service delivery and product quality.
- Pioneered and programmed a linked dual survey design in Confidential to reduce costs, strengthen data quality, and eliminate the need for survey administration assistance from internal IT staff.
- Developed a dashboard to support clients with tracking and implementing study recommendations.
- Initiated analysis and reporting of client feedback surveys to assess company practice performance, improve services and delivery, and increase client satisfaction.
- Appointed by CEO as leader of a 9 - member Market Intelligence Team and as a Sales Leadership Representative for a company marketing/sales campaign, and as Chair of the Marketing and Organizational Redesign Committees for a business transformation initiative.
President-Elect/Annual Workshop Planning Committee Chair/Outreach Chair
- Regular contributor to the Confidential Newsletter, social media groups, and website for content updates.
- Volunteered as a Webinar Presenter, 2014, and Roundtable Panelist .
- Annual Contributor to the AEA365 blog for Confidential Week.
- Volunteered as a Conference Proposal Reviewer for the Evaluation Use TIG, 201 6.