- Senior Project Manager with 17+ years experience delivering solutions for multi - faceted software, hardware and IT projects in both large company and start up environments.
- Known as a powerful communicator, bringing product from initiation to closeout, creating detailed processes and navigating changing business environments through all life cycle phases.
- Develops and manages projects plans while enhancing team efficiency with servant leadership style.
- Certified ScrumMaster
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong customer relations management
- Power communicator
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Cultivate strong vendor relationships
- Set and deliver on expectations
- Team player
- Database mgmt (Jira) expertise
- Agile Champion
- Excellent Presentation Skills
Confidential, Denver, CO
Senior Program Manager
- Previous 12 month budget: $2.2M. Was 7% under budget during this period
- Projects completed 32% faster year over year.
- Used performance metrics and critical path analysis to identify problem areas and over-deliver on project timelines
- Department manages up to 85 projects simultaneously
- Reporting - Developed forecasting tools to assist finance with revenue projections
- Implemented project management methodology from scratch using Clarizen
- Facilitation - Work with cross functional teams to overcome project obstacles, define acceptance testing measurables, advise on billing and service issues, and establish business processes
Confidential, Denver, CO
Senior Program Manager
- Hardware Management - Supervise team of 3 tasked with rolling out combined hardware and software offerings to support $100 million of combined business.
- Software management - Manage remote teams of software developers In Asia and US locations to implement agile best practices, coordinate test resources and improve team efficiency.
- Engaged with internal stakeholders to set priority, manage iterations, debug at customer site(s).
- Agile Champion - Continuously improve software development methodology to guide it towards a more agile state.
- Database management - Front end database manager for ticketing system (Jira) used by internal engineering and multiple 3 rd party development teams.
- Developed and delivered training to both internal and external users.
- Business process development - Collaborate with internal engineering and marketing plus business partners to implement internal business procedures for software development, database access and customer release management.
- ODM software management - Manage third party software development teams in Asia.
- Set priority, track resources, and manage QA resources to hit internal and customer objectives.
- Implement agile best practices - Converted ODM from waterfall to agile approach to better manage third party development house including: daily scrum reporting, increased number of iterative
- Database management - Create and develop processes for using Jira database system, train and roll out to engineering, support and QA, maintain and augment system.
Confidential, Westminster, CO
- Management - Led team of 5 employees and contractors to consistently exceed organizational goals in vendor management, fulfillment, testing, and failure analysis.
- Fulfillment - Implement shipping tracking metrics to define on time shipping, manage and revise shipping contracts, execute Federal export requirements and RoHS compliance documentation.
- Failure Analysis - Gather and analyze technical failure analysis data on all core products.
Engineering Project Manager
- Mediated scope changes between customer, engineering team, and executive management; including proposal creation, cost estimating Wrote SOWs for continuing engagements with each customer.
- Customer’s main point of contact for all project and business needs.
- Oversaw firmware integration of custom customer’s proprietary encryption algorithm.
- Authored whitepapers on RFID technology.
- Product Release Management - Developed and managed project plan for all RFID projects.
- All products required management of software, firmware and hardware projects.
- Budget Tracking - Responsible for maintaining project to budget and time commitments.
- Resource Allocation Planning - Maintained ongoing project resource calendar for 20+ person engineering team.
- Allocated resources for individual projects based on timelines, organizational needs and customer commitments.
- Process Development - Implemented engineering to manufacturing hand-off process for hardware releases.
- Incorporated test plan development, manufacturing data, marketing data finalization, and documentation into a seamless process to enable efficient product launch.