Languages: English, Spanish
Technologies: Project Management Tools (MS Project/Project Server, Smartsheet, PPM), SDLC Methodologies (Waterfall, Agile), ITIL Foundation, ServiceNow, Vistara, Prognosis, Salesforce, JIRA, HP QC/Openview, Ms. Office Suite, Visio, SharePoint, Active Directory, Citrix MetaFrame, VMware, Tableau, SQL, Back - end IT, Procurement Management, Oracle CRM, Data Center Technology (Storage, Servers, Firewalls), Cisco network systems (CCNA knowledge), Cloud Services, TSM Backup and Recovery, Security tools (CipherTrust, Anti-spam), SaaS Products. Project Management Professional (PMP)
Confidential, Plano, TX
- On - boarded new customers into Pivot’s managed services bridging relationships between sales and operations, creating project plans based on contracts, SOWs and customers’ pain points.
- Managed stakeholders and metrics ; developed project management processes and new services for the Company.
- Created new processes, templates and standards establishing the bases of a Transition Management Office.
- Developed project management plans, reports and dashboards increasing performance and reducing timeframe to onboard customers by more than 50%.
- Trained project teams on the ServiceNow PPM module improving teams’ communication significantly.
- Developed project plans, managed stakeholders and led multiple cross-functional teams (over 50 employees from HR, Finance, Marketing, etc.) to plan and execute projects with budgets up to $5 million.
- Turned around low performing projects managing changes in their scope, time and budget, reducing their variances to less than 5% by aligning goals, plans and stakeholders.
- Reduced issues on electro-mechanic services by 80% by renegotiating supplier costs and services and implementing maintenance plans to replace legacy infrastructure.
- Resulted in $550K savings in first year.
- Implemented a new CRM system by bringing into line business users’ priorities, working with HR to acquire the project team, monitoring integration of hardware and software components, creating KPIs, leading UAT & training and releasing to production resulting in cost savings to the Company of 30% in first year.
- Coordinated the Project Management Office (PMO), defined project scopes/obiectives, and led multiple remote project teams across US, Mexico, India and UK.
- Completed over 20 small to large-scale projects on-time and within budget, scope and quality required, for large US companies, such as Confidential ’s, Confidential Micro, and Confidential Electric.
- Reduced risks in projects to less than 30% identifying critical path, using risk management tools & analytical skills, maintaining straight communication and resolving conflicts within the project team.
- Developed performance reports to the PMO (+60 members) increasing their performance to more than 95%. Infrastructure Management Analyst .
- Ensured availability of services using root cause analysis methods, executing performance measurement activities and change requests generating over $500K in savings.
- Attained customer satisfaction providing SLA reports, administrating documentation of servers’ inventory (CMDB), developing executive presentations for corporate clients, and installing physical and virtual servers .
- Increased operations performance to 90% by executing virtualization and high availability projects which generated efficiency in IT Operations investments and reduced issues on applications.
- Established Data Center security polices, a Disaster Recovery plan and ITIL processes reducing issues by 90%.
- Prevented Data Center and Warehouse infrastructure problems by using root cause analysis, monitoring and security tools and implementing lessons learned from projects.