- Resourceful IT professional with experience in project, program, and portfolio management in private and public healthcare organizations.
- Lead complex initiatives throughout the project life cycle, compiling and reporting on key metrics to deliver actionable insights for high - level decision making.
- Cultivate and manage positive relationships with coworkers, customers, vendors, and stakeholders.
- Reliable, organized team leader collaborating at all levels to complete quality deliverables on time, within budget.
- Thrive under pressure, adapting to changing priorities in demanding environments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Visio) and Serena Mariner.
Confidential, Newport Beach, CA
IT PMO Portfolio Manager
- Reviewed processes to identify opportunities for improvement and implement changes.
- Managed and revised contract labor invoicing process, saving 20+ hours/week ($70K+/year) across department.
- Mentored project managers, program managers, and project teams on executing PMM. Served as subject matter expert (SME) for project management office (PMO).
- Managed and delivered IDentiPASS replacement project within ~$1M budget.
- Replaced out-of-date physical access control system with new hardware and software, improving Security Team's system management and allowing increased level of future integrations.
- Streamlined contractor invoice processing, saving 20+ hours/week (~$70K/year) for department.
- Redesigned IT PMO SharePoint site to mirror PPM workflows, thereby enhancing usability for managing project and methodology document assets.
- Updated project life cycle to include defined interactions and responsibilities of project sponsors.
- Provided accurate, evidence-based reports with analyses, roadmaps, and portfolio itemization to IT steering committee, leadership team, and governance forums.
- Supported IT PMO director by attending meetings, running team sessions, and providing new hire orientation.
- Initiated project review meetings with IT managers, CIO, and PMs; gathered metrics, and presented results to management to prioritize projects and allocate resources effectively.
- Provided orientation to new team members, staff training during meetings, and individual coaching.
Program Controls Manager/Head of PMO
- Provided end-to-end project cycle management (PCM) and PMO service for renegotiation process, including document management, risk and issue (R&I) process management, planning, and reporting, leading to £1bn savings for UK taxpayers.
Program Controls Manager / Head of PMO
- Conducted performance evaluations for team members.
- Provided coaching, mentoring, and training, resulting in higher levels of stakeholder satisfaction and acceptance of PMO across business.
- Participated as member and leader of team that developed corporate processes for portfolio management, central single reporting processes, reporting standards, key performance indicators (KPIs), and information management.
- Introduced R&I KPI metrics and reporting across programs, improving quality of R&I management and reducing open risks by ~60%.
- Established program controls and procedures for contract exit and transition program.
Assistant Program Controls Manager
- Specified and implemented order and deployed estate reporting tool covering the NHS N3 network, managing details of 30,000+ network connections to NHS and private healthcare organizations.
- Deputised regularly for programme manager at several high-level meetings; conducted customer/user presentations, represented project at corporate meetings, engaged with suppliers, and managed contractors.
Senior Project Support Analyst
- Integrated contract tender process into operations upon signature to obtain ~$1B networking and complimentary services for Health Service over seven-year period.